Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

And she’s just giggling away sipping on her daiquiri, no biggie. No wonder dad asked whether she was mentally stable. I think not!

Vodka Cran 

🙄

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Z is so full of shit. What is she so mad about? Why is she pouting and pitching a fit? then she says "I don't want to keep Troy from seeing his daughter"? WTF?

and we wonder why she could only find a man in prison 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

This is just a short departure from the train wreck that is LAL.  We should be back on the trash bag express soon enough.

in the words of zeruiah’s parents, PRAISE JESUS

• LOL 9
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why are Karen’s tits out?!

She seems to have a tough time wrangling them in. She was worried about them falling out of her dress at the church but she hasn’t had a chance to fix the problem because she’s too high.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm currently obsessed with Gambling Addiction documentaries on YouTube.  I don't know why.  

I've been watching exotic animal owner documentaries. I blame Chimp Crazy on HBO. It's fascinating.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I remember how Monique's giant jugs always looked really secure; like that girl actually had decent bras.  Bless.

YES. That just shows the quality of bras on this show that we remember the ONE good one.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Someone like Arthur might profit from some post prison therapeutic after care. 

And not having to rehash his trauma on camera.

• Applause 7

Good night, all!  I hope everyone has a good weekend.  My son and I have a clean-up project to do in my office.  It's only been a few years since we said we'd do it!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Maybe get Arthur off this busy city street corner if he’s having some type of anxiety attack and is overwhelmed being out of his cell!! I’m very concerned with how he looks. He said people look like demons. I read some article a month or so ago about some disorder that makes people’s faces look like demons to you. Man, and we were all saying how much we like Arthur and how kind and introspective he is. I hope he’s okay!!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Wow... that was heavy.  Did the screen say they stopped filming Arthur due to what he was going through?  I missed it.

Yes. It said they paused filming and offered him mental health services. I genuinely hope he took them up on it.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Wow... that was heavy.  Did the screen say they stopped filming Arthur due to what he was going through?  I missed it.

Yes, and they offered him mental health services. He needs ongoing care. I hope he gets it.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Well, good night my snarky darlings! Make sure you have plenty of gummies on hand, and that your undergarments, should you indulge in them, fit you properly. Why not make an omelet this weekend? Have a great weekend, love you all, smooches!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3