Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I dont think you should take your taxes to a woman who doest know how to hire someone to get her husband out of jail 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How is anyone stupid enough to have LaTisha do their taxes?

And remember she was going to have her inmate husband help run her company until someone told her it was illegal due to his felon status? Has anyone checked her qualifications?!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

she ran through those halls on tv looking a fool screaming daddy coming home ... the shame lol 

And her youngest kid was in tears wanting him to come home. (The older one was like “nah, we good, he can stay there.”)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

god I really want them to hire someone to stage these airb@bs like hang some shit on the wall at least .. it just irks the hell out of me 

They could easily get some really inspirational word art at the local thrift shop!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
Just now, Empress1 said:

I appreciate Arthur talking about the psychological impacts of prison, for real.

They expect these people to jump right into a new normal immediately. That really must be hard. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

My sister wanted to go to the local Goodwill for her birthday. Word Art everywhere and all I could think of was this show. That can't be healthy 😄

Between the word art and the "funny" coffee mugs, there is an endless well of inspiration!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

This guy I "dated" for TWO WEEKS in the 8th grade and then he went on to keep talking about how he touched my boobs for the next four years to anyone who would listen actually sent me a friend request on FB this week.  Apparently he just had a break up.  I haven't spoken to him since 8th grade, for obvious reasons.

On What Planet does he think I'm going to accept that nonsense?  That's my life update.

Also, he's an ugly loser so

• Applause 2
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Am I crazy, I feel kind of bad for Arthur. He is at least trying to understand his feelings and examine them. 

I do, too, though I'm sure he will do something to make me regret it.  He seems like he made the most of his prison time, learning about sewing and stuff.  But, he legit was traumatized by it, as well.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This guy I "dated" for TWO WEEKS in the 8th grade and then he went on to keep talking about how he touched my boobs for the next four years to anyone who would listen actually sent me a friend request on FB this week.  Apparently he just had a break up.  I haven't spoken to him since 8th grade, for obvious reasons.

On What Planet does he think I'm going to accept that nonsense?  That's my life update.

Also, he's an ugly loser so

One more reason I never did the Facebook thing. If I wanted someone to be my friend, I’d already be a friend.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

They expect these people to jump right into a new normal immediately. That really must be hard. 

It always frustrates me when the women on the outside expect their men to get out and immediately be provider, head of household, when the men have been locked up since they were 18. They literally don’t know how phones work yet. Melissa of Melissa and Louie is like this - crazy demanding without letting him get his wet under him well.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5