Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

You think she did the magician’s hand movements?

"Nothing up my vagina."

• LOL 7
15 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

You got some *things* going on. Take care of yourself, too 

Oh, I'm fine and dandy. My poor husband has a slew of health problems right now, on the road to resolution but he sure didn't need this. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

She's bringing a newly released inmate into her home, with her fifteen year old daughter. I CANNOT.

"No, I won't build no damn dollhouse! Proximity to dolls and girly things could cause my penis to fall off"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

No, Latisha, stfu. The man is behind bars. He’s not her dad. You can pretend all you want but he’s not present in her life. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nariya's wearing a Boston sweatshirt. Boston represent! 

She is a gorgeous girl and has some common sense too. Maybe she will survive the situation...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

He looks so much like that Rhode Island rapper from a few seasons back.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nariya's wearing a Boston sweatshirt. Boston represent! 

I watched the whole Karen Read trial and thought of you.

I wonder if too cool teenager went there on a class trip.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

She is a gorgeous girl and has some common sense too. Maybe she will survive the situation...

Yeah wondering where her dad is…and can she go live with his family 

• Like 2

Oh, no! This married lady whose boyfriend stole a bike from her dad, is worried about going back to drugs, and is getting in trouble with people in jail that she’s sent him $15,000 in part to pay off other inmates?!?

warning star trek GIF by Anthony Antonellis

• Like 2

Yeah, girl that reading is very sword heavy. That is not good. The three of swords is pretty dire. Coming hard on the heels of the five of swords? Basically, that means run and maybe change your name. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Shonte and True have never met, but he gave up  “60 females” for her?! Damn. True must have had a flow chart and ranking system on his cell wall, like the angry mortician.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

The police chief of my small hometown came to our grammar school and talked. And he said he always hears parents say their kids were hanging with the wrong crowd, wrong people. And he said, no. Your kid is the wrong person. 

that always stayed with me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Shonte and True have never met, but he gave up  “60 females” for her?! Damn. True must have had a flow chart and ranking system on his cell wall, like the angry mortician.

“quit playin’ on my phone!”  “Hello, irrelevant…”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I finally figured out why I am reacting strangely to this non-con, Kim. She looks like one of Nick the cult leader's wives on Seeking Sister Wife. Has she slept in an enormous bed with four other people? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Mommy, [Barbie] looks like you!

No, she doesn’t.

You have the same skin!

No we don’t. She’s plastic.

You’re plastic, too!

Dead! My new favorite kid ever on this show.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

OK peeps, thanks for all the laughs, great to be back in the yard with you all again! Have a fantastic weekend and see you next week unless you get written up and end up in solitary. Love you all, MWAH!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She doesn’t believe in the concept of religion.. oh she’s 100% ripping off that church somehow 

Yep. Total scam. Her daddy never got caught. That's why she loves the bad boys. Daddy issues. 

Until next week,my bunkies. 

I am not a psychiatrist, but I've watched a lot of LIE TO ME so I am like, an expert.

Love my bunkies. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

What the frig is going on with this smudged triangle tattoo on Arthur’s forehead?!? All of the supposedly “hot” photos of him are sans tattoo. Does the pink-haired lady know about this? Ooh. This is the requisite disapproving mom storyline. Pinky takes the big rig when she’s off-duty?

• Like 2
(edited)

We already established Troy will go get a penis enlargement if I think it’s little?!? What am I watching?!? A money bouquet and a crown!! We run a nonprofit. Um, the money bouquet and spending $50k on this man seems to establish you’re making a profit somehow! An a werewolf carved Troy up her entire torso. These people are particularly crazy this season—and that’s saying a lot!

Joey’s woman “hasn’t felt love in 7 years” and, yet, she’s currently married and has two children under the age of 7.
Math GIF by Big Brother

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

What in tarnation is this “magnified raindrop” dress with built-in boob shadows?!? I loved mom looking Hope up and down when she said she was late because she had to look cute. Honaaay. This is a contender for worst outfit—and there’s a lot of competition!!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

What’s with all of these meddlesome angels? We got angels telling a psychic anything anyone who has ever watched this show could just assume. And another angel is fucking the lady on the way to get her man…or something. It was a little confusing, but he definitely said guardian angel.

• Like 2