Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So many of these folks don't use protection then are shocked when someone gets pregnant. I am starting to think prior to be released, all felons should be given sex education classes, a gross of condoms, and a case of morning after pills. 

Yeah - but actually I remember now - it was Joey who looked straight into the camera and announced that he never used protection. He then was promptly overwhelmed by all the noise from Kimberly's two existing toddlers.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Yeah - but actually I remember now - it was Joey who looked straight into the camera and announced that he never used protection. He then was promptly overwhelmed by all the noise from Kimberly's two existing toddlers.

True also told us he doesn't use protection. These guys who have been in prison so long that the site of a vulva is probably enough to get them to the edge are concerned about a lack of sensation from a condom. They are too manly for protection. 

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 4
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, this insane chica thinks its her destiny to be a mother? And that Daniel is the perfect partner? Lord have mercy on her poor future children. 

Her waking them in the middle of the night to keep her company cause she’s more important then sleep 

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I hate him. Was he the one who proudly said that he doesn't use protection...

That doesn’t narrow it down on this show. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He thinks he got the right eggs? what kind of store is this? Do they have an assortment of eggs? Duck eggs, goose eggs, quail eggs, ostrich eggs, plovers eggs? Fish eggs? Easter eggs? 

He already took care of the ovary eggs.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Hi all!  I’m going to try to type and mist and fan at the same time.  It’s 110 degrees here and the A/C is struggling.

Oh my god, that sounds terrible. I would die in that kind of heat. Hang in there. 

• Like 4