Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I am not falling for missing this show again! I am prompt and ready to go. Just filling out some correspondence in my spare time.

Please give me all your 50s and 100s.

Don't forget "I have a gub."

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I am not falling for missing this show again! I am prompt and ready to go. Just filling out some correspondence in my spare time

I literally used to time my night medications to this show. Too early now :(

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

And I just tuned into the prison mate Snookie with disapproving mom and Dad. Her lipstick!

Her mother is a good, godly woman. She will have no truck with any foolishness or shenanigans. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Don't forget "I have a gub."

This is the beauty of bank robbing. Our new parolee taught us (as Google taught her) that you don’t need a weapon. You just need to ask them for the money, and they have to give it to you. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her mother is a good, godly woman. She will have no truck with any foolishness or shenanigans. 

Not even an 18 wheeler?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my lovely snarkers! Has everyone had a good week? Mine has been less than salubrious but things are improving and I am delighted to be hanging out in the yard with you all! 

How is Mr. Mostly, @Pepper Mostly?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

That lady's jaw makes me nervous. I'm afraid it's going to just go flying off. 

Like most of the cast, her jaw is unhinged!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, just LOOK at them! Love's young dream. 

Matching outfits! And Marge Simpson has a giant butterfly pinned to her bouffant. I cannot even...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

So it took Troy 30 extra minutes to get out? That really wasn’t worth all that angst. But on the plus side, is this another couple coordinating their outfits?!? I’ll get my kelly green jumpsuit to match your prison garb.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I feel like it shouldn't be a crime to steal from a junkyard. I mean, it's junk, right?

Is that what he did seven years for?!

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

That looks like meth jaw to me 

Could also be anti psychotic medication side effect. They even came out with a commercial for it, which blows my mind

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

How is Mr. Mostly, @Pepper Mostly?

He's doing OK, thanks for asking! He meets the oncologist on Monday and we'll have a better idea then about what the future holds. He's recovering well from his  gall bladder surgery and gets his staples out next week. He's eating and wants to drive his car. Fingers crossed that we get hopeful news on Monday! Keep the positive zaps coming, friends! I can't tell you all how I appreciate the love and support we have here in our little community of snarkers! 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 9
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's doing OK, thanks for asking! He meets the oncologist on Monday and we'll have a better idea then about what the future holds. He's recovering well from his  gall bladder surgery and gets his staples out next week. He's eating and wants to drive his car. Fingers crossed that we get hopeful news on Monday! Keep the positive zaps coming, friends! I can't tell you all how I appreciate the love and support we have here in our little community of snarkers! 

No driving Mr. Mostly. Use what's-his-name's limo service if you have to. Keeping my fingers crossed for y'all...

Is that what he did seven years for?!

It was one of his earliest crimes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Matching outfits! And Marge Simpson has a giant butterfly pinned to her bouffant. I cannot even...

The fashion choices on this show are really....unique. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1