Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

T'kor "loves them all?"  Riiiiiiiight. . .  Let's rewind back to what she was saying about Angela just this week alone.  What a phony. 

2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

T’kor had to leave all her knitting behind.

The others will pack it up for her once they get back inside.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Of her many eviction speeches, I think that was Angela's best.   But I still hate what is about to happen. 

I'm glad Julie is hugging again. 

Another classy exit. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
(edited)

Angela is like a 55 year old toddler.  Not everything is this dramatic.

ETA:  I think she infected Julie.  That was the most animated I've ever seen her in a closing speech.

Edited by leocadia
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

Angela is like a 55 year old toddler.  Not everything is this dramatic.

But like it or not, she was the last chance to make something interesting happen this season.

Now that she's out, it'll be a predictable slog to what's looking like Chelsie's victory.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

But like it or not, she was the last chance to make something interesting happen this season.

Which is why I was rooting for her to beat Chelsie during the HOH.  Wanting to keep the game interesting and liking Angela are not mutually exclusive.   I would have loved for her to win HOH because she may have actually put up Chelsie.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Which is why I was rooting for her to beat Chelsie during the HOH.  Wanting to keep the game interesting and liking Angela are not mutually exclusive.   I would have loved for her to win HOH because she may have actually put up Chelsie.

It was her plan to, yes.  She and Cam were her chosen nominees.

(edited)

Well the last of the only two colorfully interesting characters this season (Tucker and Angela) is now out because she couldn't realize you don't try to get that close to the number.  You try and stay UNDER the number. 

Damn, Angela.  You were literally the last hope of anything interesting happening the rest of the way and you blew it.

The rest of the season will be impossible to watch as everyone else will stumble over themselves to give Chelsie the win.  Does Chelsie deserve it?  Well in a land of total idiots she is the only one that hasn't been that dumb.  Do I like the outcome?  Hell, no!

Damn, I still miss Tucker.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 8