Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

According to Jokers, Quinn came out of the DR and told T'kor and Kimo that he thinks Tucker is safe today.  

He, Chelsie, and their side are getting ready to blindside the others if Tucker loses the AI Arena.  Don't read too much into it.

• Useful 2

There's a preview of the AI Arena comp up on IG with Julie quarter-assing her way through it. A ten piece 3D puzzle that makes a number sequence, then you have to pick that number sequence out of 40 tiles with numbers, insert it into the thingie, and press the button.

I hope Tucker is good at puzzles.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Quinn, T'Kor and Kimo had a long strategy conversation last night, where it was discussed that they were all voting to keep Tucker safe. If Tucker's up for a vote, I guess we'll find out which side Quinn is really on.

Tucker thinks tonight is Pressure Cooker, and he's ready for it. Because nobody can outlast him in endurance. He's also ready if it's a puzzle. Or a memorization comp. Because he's really good at those, too.

He talked to Kimo for a while about his modeling career. He's done some national campaigns, like Yves St. Laurent. He played the love interest in a commercial. He says the women get paid more than the men. But his agent thought doing this show would get him good exposure. There was also something about his agent trying to set him up on a date with Paris Hilton, which never happened.

If he gets voted out tonight, I suspect an emergency Battle Back will be in the works. Something involving endurance, puzzles and memorization, no doubt.

• Like 2

Even if Tucker’s modeling career doesn’t take off, I’m sure his reality tv career will. I expect he’ll be on the challenge, TAR, the summit, traitors, maybe survivor. And his “cia” 😏🙄badge needs to be revoked, he has such terrible reads. If tonight was going to be pressure cooker, the backyard would have been closed for days.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There's a preview of the AI Arena comp up on IG with Julie quarter-assing her way through it. A ten piece 3D puzzle that makes a number sequence, then you have to pick that number sequence out of 40 tiles with numbers, insert it into the thingie, and press the button.

Here it is: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_REUHSxjSw/?igsh=MTk0dmxiZWpjejl2cQ%3D%3D

And Tucker said, when he won the second AI Arena, that he likes puzzles.  So he could do this one.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I hope Julie tells us her puzzle time on tonight’s episode, but I know she won’t. You’re right, I can see Tucker winning this one and Angela looking lost and maybe a bit like Julie. 

• LOL 1
11 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

If tonight was going to be pressure cooker, the backyard would have been closed for days.

I think it's been closed since maybe Sunday? Monday?

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I think it's been closed since maybe Sunday? Monday?

I thought Tucker and Angela were at the pool on Tuesday after which she turned on him and weren’t Tucker and rubina working out Wednesday (I should specify with weights) and I thought Mak and Leah also got some sun yesterday. Did I dream that? Weird things to dream about.

I honestly don’t know, I didn’t see any of those things. I just remember them saying something about closing down the backyard and I haven’t seen anyone outside since. But I only watch at night, so… 

Yea, I don't think the backyard has been closed longer than usual this week. It was the usual Tuesday/Wednesday lockdown start, I believe.

43 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I hope he isn't but he actually is, isn't he? I mean, I think he'll almost certainly win. Sigh, oh well lol. Again, there's some fun possibilities no matter who goes.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Quinn, T'Kor and Kimo had a long strategy conversation last night, where it was discussed that they were all voting to keep Tucker safe. If Tucker's up for a vote, I guess we'll find out which side Quinn is really on.

Quinn is with Chelsie and Cam.  The three of them, Leah, and, if she wins, Makensy are voting Tucker out tonight.  He's looking forward to blindsiding T'Kor and Kimo and using the same excuse that they used on him after the Cedric blindside: that it was a last-minute decision.

• LOL 1

I just watched the AI Arena and my interest in tonight really waned. Tucker is pretty obviously winning that. 

I will be having charcuterie tonight though, in Angela's honor, so that'll be nice lol.

Oh also, apparently Tucker is upset because Rubina lent a skirt to Quinn to wear tonight. I'm rolling!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just watched the AI Arena and my interest in tonight really waned. Tucker is pretty obviously winning that.

I wouldn't necessarily count Makensy out.  But yeah, Tucker has the strongest chance at it.

But if Makensy does lose . . . then it sucks for her, because things flipped again, and she's the one who's toast if she loses.

With this group, I’ll believe in who the target is once the target is talking to Julie. Which I have to admit, has made Thursdays much more fun! 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

Quinn also says he’s good at puzzles. And I’m sure there are other people in the house who can work a puzzle. Maybe not Makensey.

But yeah, Tucker and his giant head are probably in for a good night. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Honestly, I wondered if tonight’s AI Arena would be a special double comp.

Comp 1: Lightning-round hide-and-seek challenge.

Comp 2: In 60 seconds, use a grabber to pick up as many ping-pong balls as you can from a stationary position.

Loser of both is evicted, no vote.

ETA: Yeeeeeeah, between the two agitators, I really would've preferred Angela gone. Oh well. I'm not sure the rest of these bozos can gives us a satisfyingly pitched battle between two sides, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • LOL 2

I mean, like I said, ultimately I want terrible, terrible gameplay to be punished, so I guess I'm happy that Tucker got punished for his abject stupidity, but it's definitely a bit less interesting without him here.

What really kind of galls me is that while I think Chelsie handled the vote flip last week beautifully, besides that, she oddly has people, like, going out of their way to make the game easier for her without her even having to manipulate things much. Like Tucker being a fucking moron, T'Kor bending over backwards to protect her, and Kimo (and others) ALSO wanting to protect her for inexplicable reasons. I actively enjoy Chelsie as a player, but it's giving off Derrick vibes in terms of things breaking right for her without her actually MAKING them break right for her. And that sort of things always bugs me. If it weren't for that, I'd be very happy with the remaining assortment of houseguests, but as it is, it's just annoying to see people lining up to help her go far for no good reason. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

I’m actually relieved that Tuckers gone, he was the only houseguest I liked.

Now let the terror and cannibalism begin!!

I can’t wait for T’kor to get her ass kicked out stupid hat and all and then Kimo can follow her.  👏🏻🥳

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, like I said, ultimately I want terrible, terrible gameplay to be punished, so I guess I'm happy that Tucker got punished for his abject stupidity, but it's definitely a bit less interesting without him here.

I was kind of hoping for a Chelsie vs Tucker showdown at the end. But who knows what will happen now that everyone's out from under Tucker's shadow.

• Like 3

I'm honestly not as broken up by Tucker's exit as others.  In fact, here's to hoping that the others' personalities start coming out more now that he's not there to monopolize all of the screentime.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm honestly not as broken up by Tucker's exit as others.  In fact, here's to hoping that the others' personalities start coming out more now that he's not there to monopolize all of the screentime.

He didn't monopolize it.  They didn't produce. 

And they won't produce in the future.  They are a totally boring crowd.  Joseph's mustache has more personality than the lot combined.  And I don't even like mustaches.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Current Jokers ratings:

#1. Tucker (evicted)
#2. Makensy
#3. Cedric (evicted)
#4. Rubina
#5. Joseph
#6. Matt (evicted)
#7. Leah
#8. Kimo
#9. Chelsie
#10. Cam
#11. Kenney (evicted)
#12. Quinn
#13. T'Kor
#14. Lisa (evicted)
#15. Angela
#16. Brooklyn (evicted)

Well, good that Quinn's dropped back down now that he's been exposed as being against Tucker, after all.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Skooma said:

And they won't produce in the future.  They are a totally boring crowd.  Joseph's mustache has more personality than the lot combined.  And I don't even like mustaches.

Yea. Adults don’t just wake up one day and have a personality. Right now you have Quinn and Chelsie who will take turns screaming, Angela pretending to cry, TKor deciding if she’s British or not, and then a bunch of people with the collective personality of pocket lent. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Huh.  I don't agree.  I don't find this cast boring at all.  Sure, there are a lot of low-key personalities, but it doesn't make them boring.

• Like 10
6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Huh.  I don't agree.  I don't find this cast boring at all.  Sure, there are a lot of low-key personalities, but it doesn't make them boring.

Yeah, I don't think they're boring people. My only fear is that this could be set up too easily for a Chelsie-controlled run here (and even there, I don't mind Chelsie doing well, I just want her to EARN it), and THAT would bore me. 

• Like 6

I think this week could be pretty boring because I think unless Kimo or Rubina win HOH, them plus T’Kor will go on the block. Which is just smart, break up the close three who actually DO trust each other. But for me personally, I’ll be sad. Can’t help it, I love those three. 

• Like 3

I don't think these people are any more boring than the typical BB cast, but they have been overshadowed by two very big personalities. So they just seem boring in comparison. And now that Tucker is gone, Angela should be pretty much on mute (as much as you can mute an Angela) as she's not really relevant to anyone's game. 

I'm not really sorry to lose Tucker as a player, but I fear he may have taken fun feeds with him. There is still potential in this cast, but I can only listen to so many 3-hour strategy sessions that painstakingly dissect every possible option yet never go anywhere. (I'm looking at you, Kimo and T'Kor.) If we don't have people willing to take big swings or trust their gut instincts, and if the rest of the season falls into a predictable vote-with-the-house pattern, my interest will quickly wane. 

I'm not sure who I would like to win this week's HoH. Leah, maybe? Joseph's mustache? Just to see if either of them has an actual gameplan?

• Like 9
22 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think this week could be pretty boring because I think unless Kimo or Rubina win HOH, them plus T’Kor will go on the block. Which is just smart, break up the close three who actually DO trust each other. But for me personally, I’ll be sad. Can’t help it, I love those three. 

Not judging.  Just confused.  T'Kor had probably one of the worst HoHs this season.  She burned two allies (Angela and Joseph) and got another one evicted (Tucker), all for the approval of Chelsie, who's not even on her side.  And you still love her?

Kimo and Rubina are completely understandable, but T'Kor, too, after her awful gameplay this week?

• Like 1

Yeah, I’m gonna like who I like. It’s pretty much been my M.O. since season one.  And my entire time on this board. Agree to disagree, and all that. 

And once again I find myself hating the fact that I need to go to bed but want to find out who wins HOH. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Yeah, T'Kor had a pretty bad HoH week, but she's not a bad person. She didn't set out to deliberately hurt anyone or cause chaos. I still like her, even though I don't think she's great at the game.

Failing to nom Leah hurt her in two ways. First because of the vote, but also because she failed to see that sending home someone who was close to Quinn might bring Quinn closer to her. (Mirroring Quinn's reason for getting rid of Angela.) I also think she let Tucker's demanding attitude get to her. She does not like people telling her what to do, so she did the opposite. I can understand that, but it hurt her game.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, T'Kor had a pretty bad HoH week, but she's not a bad person. She didn't set out to deliberately hurt anyone or cause chaos. I still like her, even though I don't think she's great at the game.

For the record, I still like her as a person.  As a player, though, I am in the school of thought that believes that she'll deserve being shanked by Quinn and/or Chelsie once it happens due to her desperation to protect them.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

For the record, I still like her as a person.  As a player, though, I am in the school of thought that believes that she'll deserve being shanked by Quinn and/or Chelsie once it happens due to her desperation to protect them.

100% agreed. I think T'Kor is pretty clearly an outstanding PERSON, but she's a mess as a game player, and it is sad that she is going to tank Kimo's season, as well, when he set them up really well for the next few weeks before she blew up his plan by turning on her own alliance TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Desperation? Nah. Misguided, sure. But who knows, maybe she'll end up figuring into one of their plans more than I think. I'm pretty sure she won't be driving the bus, though, and that's a shame. 

It's actually pretty rare when my favorite players are also the best players. I also like Rubina, but she doesn't have a shot in hell. Quinn is playing well, but he's annoying. I like Kimo, and I think he has good strategy, but he's aligned himself too tightly with T'Kor. Then there's Angela, who is the worst player and I can't stand her, but she is Fun Feeds MVP, so I guess everyone has a role to play.

It really is amazing that we're this far in the game and they're ALL still pretty much good people. There's usually at least one outright DICK still in the game at this point. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

she blew up his plan by turning on her own alliance TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT. 

Kind of funny when you remember her first objective was NOT to be known as the person who keeps blowing up their alliances. If only her second objective hadn't been to have an easy week and not ruffle any feathers, maybe the first would have gone as planned.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It really is amazing that we're this far in the game and they're ALL still pretty much good people. There's usually at least one outright DICK still in the game at this point. 

Uh . . . I'd say that Quinn is an outright dick.  But aside from that, I agree with you.  All of the others seem fine as people.  Even Angela, with all of her sheer excitability and paranoia, seems like a good person, since the houseguests seem to like her as a person, at least, despite their distrust of her as a player.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Rodney said:

Uh . . . I'd say that Quinn is an outright dick.  But aside from that, I agree with you.  All of the others seem fine as people.  Even Angela, with all of her sheer excitability and paranoia, seems like a good person, since the houseguests seem to like her as a person, at least, despite their distrust of her as a player.

I think the game just brings out the worst aspects of his personality. I think outside of the game, he's probably a sweet guy. But he's definitely insufferable IN the game. 

• Like 12

So what's going to happen with the AI thingees since Tucker's gone?  If they are stopped now, everyone will know the AI Instagator was Tucker.  I don't know how many Tucker made ahead of time, but maybe they'll continue to show them for a while.  And then on finale night, they could reveal who the AI Instagator was.  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

So what's going to happen with the AI thingees since Tucker's gone?  If they are stopped now, everyone will know the AI Instagator was Tucker. 

I don't know, but does it matter if they know? It's not like the reveal will hurt his game. (Might hurt Rubina, though, because he didn't tell her.)

The Instigator messages were lame, anyway. If that was Tucker's idea of stirring things up, he must be a really bad chef. (Hey, remember when Tucker was a chef?) If the messages just stop, I doubt anyone will even notice.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Feeds are back. I think Quinn's wearing the key.

Oh, great.  He's going to be even more insufferable now.  I hope he can fit his head through the HoH room door.

• Like 6

He swore safety to T'Kor, and just promised the same to Cam. 

He tells Cam he's putting up Angela and Rubina. But he's struggling with the third. Cam suggests Kimo.

Quinn is pretty smug about "sending home [Rubina's] boyfriend while wearing her skirt".

Quinn says that Angela's going up, for sure.  Rubina is, too.

He's having problems with the third.

Cam suggests Kimo, and Quinn is considering it due to the Cedric blindside.

He says that he trusts T'Kor, Chelsie, Cam, and, oddly enough, Makensy.

Kimo lied to him about whom he was targeting, so he might consider him.

Luckily for Angela, Quinn says that he does not want to waste this HoH on her.  Though she will be a nominee.  And she just talked too much during her nomination speech pre-eviction.

Quinn and Chelsie agree that they trust Joseph.  He might not go up.  He will want a new group with Tucker gone.  But they both agree that he has to win a competition first and get the power that he needs.

Quinn wants to test Kimo to see if he'd want Angela gone this week.  Based on his answer, he might end up as the third nominee.

Quinn and Chelsie swear loyalty to the end. She wants a threesome with Cam. He wants to bring in T'Kor because he thinks she's one of the most strategic players. (huh?) He's going to ask a test question of Kimo and if he answers wrong, he's going up.

Kimo's going up. Really, who else does Quinn have? He has fake alliances with everyone else.

Quinn asks Chelsie if they should pull Makensy into their new alliance.  Chelsie says that they should.  Quinn agrees, shockingly admitting that he'd thought that it was unfair the way that he was cast aside after Matt was evicted.  She hasn't been part of any alliance.  But they'll have to check with Joseph, as he doesn't trust Makensy.

Anyway, I can see how the rest of this night is going to go. Lots of celebration and high fives over the Epic Blindside, and the building of a new majority alliance.

Quinn's talking about bringing in Makensey now, "to give her a home".

I'm already bored with this HoH.

• Like 4

Joseph tells Leah that he'll try to get Quinn away from nominating Kimo, but he's not sure if he can.  He tells Leah to stay close to Makensy.  Joseph says that he's happy for Quinn and feels safe with him, and Leah feels the same way.

Yeah, with Quinn in charge this week, those two are the safest, along with Chelsie, Cam, and T'Kor.

So one of Angela, Rubina, or Kimo is getting the chop this week.  Likely one of the latter two, since Quinn is adamant that the former does not go home.

Kimo and Makensy are Have-Nots.  Not sure who else. 

Quinn got called to the Diary Room, so more one-on-ones with him for now.

Kimo, Rubina, and T'Kor are commiserating in one of the bedrooms.  They're all down, and worried about what Quinn will do.  T'Kor tells Rubina to talk to Quinn.  Rubina feels like they have safety in the bag from him.  T'Kor says that he knows that Tucker lied about targeting Angela, and she fears that Quinn may associate all of them with that.  Rubina says that she will likely go up in any of them do.

T'Kor reports that he's not putting up Chelsie or Cam, and he thinks that he has Joseph and Leah.

• Like 1

See what I mean about T'Kor not being a target this week? She really fucked over the REST of her alliance more than she fucked herself over (she DID hurt herself in the long run in terms of not having Tucker to protect her and shield her going forward). I mean, after all, T'Kor JUST had the chance to nominate Quinn, Chelsie, etc, and didn't take it, ya know? 

NOT saying her HOH wasn't bad, as it definitely was (and while Tucker was a complete fucking MORON to volunteer to go up, T'Kor was far too weak-minded in actually accepting Tucker's decision a WEEK after Cedric was evicted as a pawn), but I don't think it was that disastrous for her personally. 

• Like 7