Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Nashville said:

In truth, though, Angela’s recovery in the House is due MUCH more to Tucker’s maneuverings than anything Angela has done for herself.

While that's true, Angela has still put in some of the work herself, sticking close to Leah, T'kor, and Kimo.  Tucker's done more, yes, but Angela hasn't just sat back and let him do all of the work for her.

So the fact is, she has recovered quite a bit of ground and footing in the house.

• Like 3

Tucker being FBI is more feasible to me than him having a masters in Psychology. He’s just another run of the mill sales rep/model/famewhore. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Brooklyn seems to have handled her fall from grace very badly, and I couldn't be more amused. 

Brooklyn will be fine. She says God has a plan for her, and that plan apparently involves helping her to win BB. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, he told Lisa he worked for the FBI or whatever. He lies lol.

Exactly. I think he really enjoys creating his own mythology.  So we have: FBI agent, model, wrestler, psychologist, and all-around Renaissance man. Did you know his dog is also a model? It’s true! (-ish?)

17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In truth, though, Angela’s recovery in the House is due MUCH more to Tucker’s maneuverings than anything Angela has done for herself.

Precisely. Without Tucker, Angela is taking the bus home. (But only because she got thrown off the airplane for screaming at the flight attendant.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
(edited)

I think I maybe just might watch too many murder shows, cause when Tucker puts on those physo faces and weird voices, that's what comes to my mind.  Or more likely, I just can't stand the guy.

Edited by wintrygal
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2

Quinn told Rubina that he wants a meeting with her, Tucker, T'kor, and Kimo.

He told her more than asked her.  Rubina acted eager to have it, but I could almost see her cringe at the thought.

It's telling to me, more than before, of just how liked Quinn is in the house.  It's almost nil now.  Which is shocking, since he was liked plenty in the earlier weeks.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Quinn tells T'kori that Cedric was in a F2 with him, and he wouldn’t have ever put Quinn up, so he wishes that they'd given him a heads up.  T'kor just "mm-hmm"s while Quinn carries on about how this was a bad move for him, and he still trusts her, etc.

I ADORE when shit like that comes up. "So, yeah, that move you made that was good for you wasn't good for me, so, like, you shouldn't have done it." These people never hear themselves.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)

I'm trying to watch this Makensy/Tucker conversation and MY GOD, Makensy needs to go back to staring at herself in the mirror and thinking she's pretty. My face is one giant loop of that Britney Haynes cringe gif.

ETA: Jesus, it's getting worse. I have no idea what house Makensy has been living in or what game she's playing but it isn't this one.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I can't decide how much of Kimo's interest in working with Tucker rather than Quinn is because of his crush and how much is Quinn doing a bad job of keeping Kimo as an ally.

Almost certainly both.  Kimo certainly is fascinated by Tucker.  But Quinn's sloppy gameplay over the last couple of weeks has alienated quite a few of the other houseguests.

• Like 2
(edited)

Angela is lying on the floor of the living room, staring up at the ceiling in deep thought.

Don't know why she's on the floor, but . . .

Edited by Rodney
  • LOL 2
(edited)

T'kor is talking to Kimo.  Among other things, she is grasping that she could've done a better job at speaking up in the moment when the alliance did make decisions without her and Kimo.

And she realizes people like Quinn, Brooklyn, etc., are hurt now because Kimo and T'kor made decisions without them.  So she's a little emotional about processing everything.  And feeling guilty a little bit.

She still wants them to look out for each other as much as possible (the Pentagon).  Oy.

From what I have gathered, Kimo feels much less guilty.  He's sad about Cedric, sure, but I don't think that he gives much of a shit about Brooklyn.

Ugh, they are going to try to persuade Tucker to put Makensy up if the Veto is used and not Chelsie.

Guys, you made a move.  A big move.  A good move.  Don't walk it back now.  Own it!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
(edited)

Quinn is telling Rubina about the Pentagon and the Collective.  Not sure if she already knew from Tucker or even T'kor and Kimo.  Or is this new info for her?

Quinn is now telling them that they are especially pissed at Kimo, and that the Pentagon remnants plan to target Tucker, Joseph, and then the three of them (Kimo, T'kor, and Rubina).

Quinn has been trashing Joseph a bit in this convo.  I think he realizes that Joseph's betrayed him, too.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Quinn is terrible at this game.  How in the world can he think announcing his plans to anyone who will listen is helpful to his game?  Or does he know it’s a bad move and just lacks the self-control to stop from telling on himself?  I truly don’t understand. 

• Like 4
(edited)

Chelsie and Brooklyn are having the conversation people who have gone from running things to being in trouble always have. Saying Tucker is “so stupid” to piss them and Cam & Quinn  off, railing about how he’s just going with all the floaters, and generally being self-righteous about how awful everyone is for……basically not continuing to let them run the game.

I really, really need Brooklyn to go. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 12
1 hour ago, me5671 said:

Quinn is terrible at this game.  How in the world can he think announcing his plans to anyone who will listen is helpful to his game?  Or does he know it’s a bad move and just lacks the self-control to stop from telling on himself?  I truly don’t understand. 

"Yeah, so we'll be getting him out, and then him, and then you guys....that's all cool with you, right?"

• LOL 7
(edited)

Oh, dear.  Angela had a brief meltdown in the bathroom.

So apparently, she started inexplicably getting it into her head that her new alliance, the one of which she begged to be a part, is not real, either.  And -- I kid you not -- she thought that they were coming for her, just like she thought that the Collective was.

Tucker had to comfort and babysit her and reassure her that the alliance is real.  So she's back to calm and trusting again.  For now.

Sign of growth, at least.  She talked it through with somebody this time rather than have a huge, open, public meltdown like before.  Tucker showed nothing but the patience of a saint to deal with her.

This time, I somewhat get it.  Only Tucker was enthused to have her.  Kimo, Rubina, and T'kor all looked hesitant about it.  No question Angela saw and detected that.  I can see why she would doubt them, at least.

I unabashedly, unashamedly like Angela more than most.  But at this rate, she's going to paranoid her way out of the game.  Not this week, obviously, with Tucker so laser-focused on getting out one of the Pentagon remnants.  But sometime down the line, almost definitely.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
53 minutes ago, Rodney said:

This time, I somewhat get it.  Only Tucker was enthused to have her.  Kimo, Rubina, and T'kor all looked hesitant about it.  No question Angela saw and detected that.  I can see why she would doubt them, at least.

I get the idea of thinking they're not really into having her in the alliance, that's totally reasonable (she DID, after all, BEG to be included), but to go from "They weren't looking to have me join" to "They're after me!" is a bridge too far for me. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I get the idea of thinking they're not really into having her in the alliance, that's totally reasonable (she DID, after all, BEG to be included), but to go from "They weren't looking to have me join" to "They're after me!" is a bridge too far for me. 

Hence why I only said that I somewhat understood that one.  It's about ten percent understandable, but ninety percent wild thinking.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 8/16/2024 at 4:58 PM, Rodney said:

Chelsie, on the other hand, has surprisingly handled it like a champ.  In fact, her handling it so well might keep her off the block this week, according to Tucker.

Which is why Tucker should get her out of the house first.  She is the strongest and smartest player in that group thus the biggest threat against him.  If you respect and admire an opponent's game you should go after them first or they will take you out.

On 8/16/2024 at 7:52 PM, wintrygal said:

I think I maybe just might watch too many murder shows, cause when Tucker puts on those physo faces and weird voices, that's what comes to my mind.  Or more likely, I just can't stand the guy.

Or you are just mixing him up with Brooklyn who does have VERY murderous looks for real.  Tucker is just playing a game and enjoying himself.  He is a self-aware reality show wannabee and is up front about it and about just having fun with his corny acting.  I love he guy for that.

22 hours ago, me5671 said:

Quinn is the worst blabber this season.  He can't keep a secret which was what the Deep Fake HOH was all about.  He could have done so much damage with it it he kept it to himself and played it cleverly.  But no he was off blabbing and bragging about it right out of the gate and then seemed shocked the whole house knew about it in the end and thus backfired on him big time.

Quinn thinks being a big fan makes him the ultimate player too.  He is the star of the show in his own mind.  Unfortunately for him there are a lot of other minds in the house as well.

PS:  T'Kor, grow a backbone.  You were part of big move.  Own it.  If you try to flip back then you won't be trusted by anyone.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 4

Don't know how accurate this is, but apparently, Joseph made a bad step socially, and many of the others have started comparing notes about him.  Now he's being trashed all over the house by the other houseguests.

If this is accurate, then it sounds like Joseph was caught in his ratlike game.

• Useful 1

Makensy and Joseph's mustache got pulled for the Veto comp.

Leah is currently telling Makensy about The Collective. More specifically, Leah is telling Makensy not to trust Chelsie and Brooklyn and informing her of their plan to get rid of Makensy last week. Makensy is unsure about this.

I give it five minutes before Makensy runs to either Brooklyn or Chelsie and downloads this all to them.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I give it five minutes before Makensy runs to either Brooklyn or Chelsie and downloads this all to them.

This would be one of the hard parts of this game, for me, if I hated myself enough to audition and got cast. 

when is it safe to share info, and when is it not? I’ve noticed on BB and Survivor too that if the info is “Your supposed ally is betraying you,” you can almost guarantee that your friend will confront their supposed ally, exposing you as a tale-teller, and often still remain allied with the betrayer(s) anyway, leaving you in the lurch. 

Anyone notice any situations where sharing “confidential” info usually does pay off?

• Like 2
(edited)

Joseph and Quinn are chatting and Quinn blatantly said he’s mad because the flip was supposed to be his move. Which, let’s be real, Joseph is mad about that, too. He just has a bit more awareness to not say it out loud lol. Tucker, Quinn, and Joseph are all so similar with their big ass egos.

I am one of the lone hold outs that doesn’t hate Quinn, but my goodness, he needs to stop blaming everyone else for how badly he’s playing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 11
9 hours ago, Skooma said:

Which is why Tucker should get her out of the house first.  She is the strongest and smartest player in that group thus the biggest threat against him.  If you respect and admire an opponent's game you should go after them first or they will take you out.

Or you are just mixing him up with Brooklyn who does have VERY murderous looks for real.  Tucker is just playing a game and enjoying himself.  He is a self-aware reality show wannabee and is up front about it and about just having fun with his corny acting.  I love he guy for that.

Quinn is the worst blabber this season.  He can't keep a secret which was what the Deep Fake HOH was all about.  He could have done so much damage with it it he kept it too himself and played it cleverly.  But no he was off blabbing and bragging about it right out of the gate and then seemed shocked the whole house knew about it in the end and thus backfired on him big time.

Quinn thinks being a big fan makes him the ultimate player too.  He is the star of the show in his own mind.  Unfortunately for him there are a lot of other minds in the house as well.

PS:  T'Kor, grow a backbone.  You were part of big move.  Own it.  If you try to flip back then you won't be trusted by anyone.

No, I am not mixing Tucker up with Brooklynn, as he gets most of the face time in order to show off. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Has Joseph been picked for every veto?

He wasn't picked on Cedric's HoH week but he was for all the rest of them.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I am one of the lone hold outs that doesn’t hate Quinn, but my goodness, he needs to stop blaming everyone else for how badly he’s playing.

I think superfan Quinn had a lot of visions and fantasies about playing, all of which starred him as a true force in the house--making alliances, flipping on alliances, giggling fiendishly in the DR about outsmarting the others, etc. He wasn't thrown off by realizing he was perceived as a villain, because he doesn't mind being a villain as long as he's the one making moves. But being someone who was flipped on, not being the power structure, is infuriating to him. He's acting like he's at his own murder mystery birthday party and someone forgot to pass out the memo that everyone should let him win.

Poor Angela. She's just so paranoid; she badly wants an alliance but keeps making up stories in her head that she truly believes about how her alliances aren't real and everyone is lying to her. Tucker is going to have to expend a lot of energy talking her down if he wants to keep her as a number. I think the Rubina thing could be a wrench also. Angela seems very wary of her and how close she is to Tucker. 

I would love to know what field of psychology Tucker alleges he has a masters in. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I don’t hate Q at all, but I do think his expectations for this season - i.e., that the other HGs would be fair blown over by the mind-blowing magnificence of his every game move and tripping over each other in their eagerness to align with him - may have been a trifle unrealistic; that, plus the fact Q still hasn’t learned “strategy” and “wishful thinking” are two totally discrete concepts, doesn’t really bode well for his future prospects.

28 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I would love to know what field of psychology Tucker alleges he has a masters in. 

I bet Tucker has the FanDuel app on his phone, so - game theory, maybe…?  🤣

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I think Quinn isn't a bad guy, he's just a douche in the game with his insistence that he be the main character, which obviously applies to Tucker and Joseph's stupid fucking mustache. 

I'm sure he's a sweet guy outside the game.

• Like 8
(edited)
On 8/17/2024 at 2:52 PM, Jillibean said:

Poor Angela. She's just so paranoid; she badly wants an alliance but keeps making up stories in her head that she truly believes about how her alliances aren't real and everyone is lying to her. Tucker is going to have to expend a lot of energy talking her down if he wants to keep her as a number. I think the Rubina thing could be a wrench also. Angela seems very wary of her and how close she is to Tucker.

Funny you say that.  This morning, Angela put it all into perspective.

With Kimo spread eagle on the living room floor while Angela stretched a leg beside him, she explained her paranoia yesterday in a way that . . . actually made sense. She said that there are so few places in the house to be, and that she feels unwelcome or out of place with lots of people, so she generally likes to sit and relax when there’s someone like Kimo around whom she’s comfortable present.  She said that she also knows that people need space from one another and to be able to have quiet conversations when needed, so she tries to give it to them, but it’s not easy when there are limited places to go.

She then said that she got in her head over it yesterday and feeling like people would react or not be happy when she came to sit with them, but she lay down last night and thought more about it.  Said it was just a rough day, and people were still on edge from the Cedric flip, and she was getting in her head and overreading social cues.  She apologized if she gave him bad energy and to know she doesn’t doubt them and is working not to let paranoia take over.  Kimo seemed to understand, from how he responded.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 11

I think what infuriates Quinn the most is he is not the only one who came in with a fully scripted character to play. And that the other character (Tucker) is playing his role better. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 11
  • LOL 2

Brooklyn told Makensy earlier today that she thinks that she (Brooklyn) is the target.  (She's right.)  She told Makensy that Tucker told all three nominations that they’re the pawn (did he, though, and we didn't see it?) and how she doesn’t believe anything that he says.

Brooklyn then told Quinn that she's trying to pull in Makensy.  So Makensy might finally be getting that alliance that she wanted with Brooklyn, Chelsie, Cam, and possibly Quinn.

• Like 1

Angela was very happy and touched by the birthday wishes and decorations given to her by the houseguests.  I suspect that this is why Brooklyn got her bitch on already this morning.  Quinn came through the washroom area and nonchalantly wished her a happy birthday and said that he was sorry for not being awake on time.  Yeah, okay, buddy.  I'm sure that that wasn't purposeful at all.

Leah told Angela that the only thing that could make this a better birthday celebration for her was if she wasn't a Have-Not.  Angela agreed, but said that it's okay.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Rodney said:

<snip> (Angela)  apologized if she gave him bad energy and to know she doesn’t doubt them and is working not to let paranoia take over.  Kimo seemed to understand, from how he responded.

Why would anyone want to have an ally that has to work so hard to keep her paranoia at bay? She could turn on them at any moment over some perceived slight.

• Like 7
(edited)

Chels, Leah, and Joseph discussed what the competitions could be, and who might guest host:

Leah: There's no way they're gettting Cirie back in the house.  She said it was too hard.
Joseph:  Kenney said the house was harder than war.

Edited by Rodney
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

Tucker won Hide and Go Veto. Now he's whining about Quinn throwing his clothes around.

He may or may not have called Quinn a little bitch.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

This morning, Brooklyn and Quinn, believing themselves to be the two best players in the game, formed a F2 called Too Easy.

The delusion is real with these two.  As is the arrogance.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14
(edited)

Joseph came in second.

Angela is apparently spreading rumours that the mess was caused by Cam. My chaotic queen.

Quinn stopped midway through one of his times in the house to brush his teeth. This is why I can't with him always trying to make a Moment.

Brooklyn trashed Kimo's bed but she plans on placing the blame on Quinn. She may have actually been the one to mess with Tucker's shit. ETA: It was.

I fucking love Hide and Go Veto.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Tucker won the Veto and is considering using it and putting up Makensy as the replacement nominee, even over Chelsie.  But I hope that he doesn't.  One of the Quinn/Brooklyn/Cam/Chelsie group must go home this week.

. . . Unfortunately, choosing Makensy does kind of make sense for Tucker.  She was saved by his new alliance on Thursday, but instead of repaying them with some kind of loyalty, she's made hardly any efforts with him, Angela, or the others with whom she voted.  Instead, she's been up Chelsie and Brooklyn’s behinds.  I’m sure that Tucker feels more comfortable putting her up over Chelsie, who has at least been trying to play nice with people, and he believes that she would want to target T’kor and Kimo over him, Rubina, and Angela (that's true about Angela, but I'm unsure if that’s true about him and Rubina).

It’s pretty impressive how badly Makensy has played the last thirty-six hours when she was extremely lucky to land in a majority position and should’ve had an easy week off with Tucker in charge.  But now, she's back on the shortlist of targets.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4

Here’s where I am with Angela. She sucks at this game. Do I feel for her and her rampant paranoia about how everyone is always against her? Sure, fine. But it doesn’t change the fact that this rampant paranoia about how everyone is always against her means that she is TERRIBLE at this game. And she shouldn’t be coddled because of this rampant paranoia. I get that everyone has bigger targets right now, but it must be so exhausting to be in alliance with this woman while always having to wonder if she’s going to lose her shit at any moment. And y’all? We’re only a few days in of her being a have not. Buckle up, I think a storm is coming!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It’s pretty impressive how badly Makensy has played the last thirty-six hours when she was extremely lucky to land in a majority position and should’ve had an easy week off with Tucker in charge.  But now, she's back on the shortlist of targets.

It's really shocking how poorly she has played her position here. I think she just desperately wants to be with the "cool kids," and since they were in a bad situation, the cool girls gladly took her in. She should have realized WHY they were so desperate to add her, but, well, she's not the most observant of houseguests.

At least she isn't calling her Final Two pairing "Too Easy" because she thinks the game is too easy while also saying that she thinks someone else will make it further than her.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 9
(edited)

Brooklyn and Quinn were sitting next to the aquarium, bitching for a while about how Tucker is so stupid for telling everybody that they were pawns.  He can’t play next week, and only one of them will go.  Then, he’s in trouble.  Also very salty still about being left out of the vote.  They also felt left out when everyone wished Angela happy birthday this morning.  (Uh, you two hate Angela and love her Have-Not suffering.  Why would the others include you two?)  Brooklyn says that these people are spineless, etc.  She leaves.

Quinn then says to us and himself that he screwed up and should have kept his mouth shut.  Sounds like Tucker voided their deal.  But Quinn must've broken it by telling somebody about it.  He says all he can do now is win the Veto.

Now Quinn tells Joseph how upset he is about being excluded from the vote.  Joseph gives his excuse again, and Quinn lets it slide, Focusing on how he can’t believe that T’kor and Kimo didn’t tell him.  Guilt-trips Joseph, saying how he believes in all of them.  He’s hurt.

He sounds like he's having a pity party big time.  That he thinks that he had power before and now he's on the bottom.  Lots of victim noises (tm Cody Nickson).

Someone on another site perfectly captured that Quinn is playing by used canned strategies that have worked in the past, all while forgetting the crucial element that the people are different, so the strategies aren’t working, and he’s not pivoting or seeing what’s in front of his face.  I think that this is accurate.

Quinn bitches to Joseph about Leah, on and on, after Leah bitched to Chelsie about Quinn.

It's close, but Quinn sounds even more like a teenage girl than Leah.

Should mention that Quinn feels especially betrayed by T’kor.  All the ways that they built trust, and then she ratted him out to Chelsie with the Angela thing.  And, of course, the vote.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

This house has very little mutual trust.

Tucker trusts T'kor, and she doesn’t trust him at all.

Quinn trusted T'kor, and she doesn’t trust him at all.

T'kor trusts Chelsie, who wants nothing to do with her.

Quinn trusts Leah, who can’t stand him.

Cam trusts Brooklyn and Chelsie, who do trust him, but are more loyal to each other.

Angela fully trusts Leah, but Leah only partially trusts Angela.

Makensy trusts Brooklyn and Chelsie, who are indifferent about her.

T'kor trusts Rubina, who doesn’t even know how the Veto works.  (She seriously asked if Makensy can go up if she'd won and used it.)

And nobody apparently trusts Joseph, something to which he is completely oblivious.

The only duos who fully trust each other are Tucker and Angela, T'kor and Kimo, and Brooklyn and Chelsie.

Just a fucking mess.

. . . Scratch one of those.  Quinn just mentioned that he found out that Leah doesn't like him even as a friend and has just been pretending, so I think that I can cross that one trust level off the list.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Cam didn't realize there were six players in the Veto so he almost grabbed his own placard because he also didn't understand the rules.

This is Week 5.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 15

Brooklyn and Chelsie were strategizing.  Brooklyn is going to pitch to Tucker to take her down and get Kimo put up.

That's . . . not going to work.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Rodney said:

Brooklyn and Chelsie were strategizing.  Brooklyn is going to pitch to Tucker to take her down and get Kimo put up.

I kind of sort of want this to happen.  It could move the target back onto her back firmly from this little Makensy detour he's currently on.

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tucker won Hide and Go Veto. Now he's whining about Quinn throwing his clothes around.

He may or may not have called Quinn a little bitch.

Turns out that it was Brooklyn who did that.  She admitted it.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh man, I need them to try that so bad. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1