Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

In the bathroom Chelsie asks Rubina and Brooklyn if there’s ever been a female final two before. Somewhere Rachel Reilly’s jaw just dropped 

Somewhere else, Jordan didn’t even roll over in her sleep 

Edited by Eyeland Baby
  • LOL 10
11 minutes ago, Jel said:

I always thought that was a big part of the genius of Derrick's play. He really understood that.

Derrick was no genius.  Don't make me laugh.  He was in a house of dummies.  Easy to win that way.

Pets!  Wall time!  Oh, boy!

• Applause 1
27 minutes ago, Jel said:

I always thought that was a big part of the genius of Derrick's play. He really understood that.

To a certain extent, I agree with you, he was VERY good at controlling his close alliance (and his goat, Victoria). VERY good at making Cowboy, Frankie, and Cody felt seen and heard. However, and this is something that always sticks in my craw when discussing Derrick's game, the biggest boost he got in the house was that Devin brought Amber and Christine into the alliance because he wanted to fuck Amber. Christine was so thrilled to be part of the cool kids alliance that she became a DEVOTED member, and made it so that the other half of the house could never come together against Derrick. Derrick was fully prepared to bro out (plus Victoria), but adding Christine changed the game, and it changed in a VERY advantageous way for Derrick, and all from a move that not only he didn't make, but that he was FURIOUS about when Devin made it on his own.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Angela is, I guess, is a little upset over Cedric going since she liked him.  Her smile has turned into long breaths and wiping her eyes.

Nah, she's just trying to rub open the tear spouts.

So I'm getting the impression that Chelsie is upset that T'Kor didn't notify her about the plan that other people convinced T'Kor to join? Of course she would never think that T'Kor would be a main component of the blindside because T'Kor is a sheep? (Which I guess she kind of is, but at least give Kimo some credit!)

The best part of the episode was Brooklyn's "oh fuck" expression.

41 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Tucker said that he told her.  He can read people and knew that she was fine.

Yeah, he's great at reading people. That's why he thought the extra vote was Cam, not Joseph.

I'm disappointed that they're not showing the Wall comp on feeds. I thought they might make an exception for this one because of tradition.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I'm disappointed that they're not showing the Wall comp on feeds. I thought they might make an exception for this one because of tradition.

They are showing it, at least that’s what Julie said at the end of the episode. I guess everyone is just getting ready and comp will start in 30 minutes and feeds will be back up then at which point it will be tomorrow for me, the hardships of living in EST. 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's really the tale as old as time in the house, right? All you have to do is pay the "lesser" members of your alliance lip service, and people JUST. CANNOT. DO. IT. 

Well, to be fair - when your alliance constitutes 70% of the House, some shit is going to fall through the cracks on occasion.  😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

By the way, @Rodney, you're right, I underestimated Kimo, and I apologize for that. He did an amazing job (T'Kor was good, too, of course, but Kimo was in the driver's seat). I am THRILLED to be so wrong in my estimation of his abilities. 

He and T'Kor are both smart, but I didn't think they'd be able to move the house, and I am so happy that I was mistaken. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
Wrote "driver's side" instead of "driver's seat"
  • Like 10
14 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

They are showing it, at least that’s what Julie said at the end of the episode. I guess everyone is just getting ready and comp will start in 30 minutes and feeds will be back up then at which point it will be tomorrow for me, the hardships of living in EST. 

Either that, or they're waiting for the West Coast airing to finish before starting.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I underestimated Kimo, and I apologize for that. He did an amazing job (T'Kor was good, too, of course, but Kimo was in the driver's side). I am THRILLED to be so wrong in my estimation of his abilities. 

Me too. I knew Kimo was smart enough to figure out the right path, because he seemed to have a clear grasp on things for awhile now. I just had my doubts about his willingness to pull the trigger based on show history.  And while I give T'Kor (tentative) equal credit due to their partnership, what I'm reading about her wanting to maybe flip back over makes me worried about the future of that partnership. If she's not all in, she's going to sink their boat or he's going to take both oars and toss her over.

(I think he's too nice to toss her over. But I really don't want him to sink.)

17 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Yay! Thanks, I didn't catch that. Also, sleep is overrated. 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1

Because I'm bored waiting on this competition to start, here are everyone's current Jokers rankings, from first to sixteenth.

#1. Tucker
#2. Makensy
#3. Rubina
#4. Kimo
#5. T'kor
#6. Leah
#7. Cedric (evicted)
#8. Matt (evicted)
#9. Angela
#10. Joseph
#11. Kenney (evicted)
#12. Chelsie
#13. Quinn
#14. Lisa (evicted)
#15. Brooklyn
#16. Cam

Don't know why Cam is so low.  But Joseph, Chelsie, Quinn, and Brooklyn so low I completely understand.

Ooh!  We're on!

Everyone's on so far, but no sound.

Just now, Callaphera said:

They're all still on the wall.

I think they've all just started.

Wall order from left to right: Tucker, Makensy, Chelsie, Cam, Leah, T'kor, Rubina, Joseph, Brooklyn, Angela, Kimo, and Quinn.

(edited)

Angela is down and sobbing. I can’t stand her. I don’t want her evicted, but ugh. You know that chick Millie on Bob’s Burgers? That’s who she reminds me of. Psycho, controlling, thinks she’s cute but she’s just labile

Edited by Eyeland Baby
  • Applause 1

Good god.   I turn over and all I can hear is Angela sobbing and everyone trying to comfort her for doing what everyone expected.   Being the first off. 

Kimo is down. 

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

For someone who fake cries as often as Angela does, you'd think she'd be better at it. 2/10

Ok, I changed my mind. I’m ready for her to freaking go already. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Damn, this is going to be over fast.

Ehhhhhh...  The women and Quinn seem to be holding on fast.  Tucker is already bending over and struggling, I think.  Makensy and T'Kor are also doing a bit of leaning forward.  Quinn is tilting to one side.  I think Rubina's looking the strongest, TBH.

• Useful 1

I’m enjoying the sobbing cheerleading by Angela, it’s hilarious. It makes this Wall more enjoyable and I’m not even sleepy anymore.

• Like 1

The first four off must be have nots again.   Angela:  "I'm a freaking have not."  

She also, while talking about how good the others are doing, sagely opined "I know how hard that is."   

Really, Angela?   Are you sure you do? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5