Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Hi everyone. I decided to make myself some tacos for dinner a little while ago and while I was cleaning up, I remembered why I don’t cook for myself anymore. What a pain in the ass!

Rayne gets upset when she thinks about Chidi’s sister serving cats dogs chickens for dinner.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hi all!! 

Oh, this TIgerlady is so stupid. She can't even Google a Muslim marriage ceremony before she flies across the world? She's never known real love before but is sure this guy she just met is it? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, tvrox said:

Hi all!! 

Oh, this TIgerlady is so stupid. She can't even Google a Muslim marriage ceremony before she flies across the world? She's never known real love before but is sure this guy she just met is it? 

I seriously hope that she gets a clue soon and that she didn't put her alimony at risk. As stupid as she appears, she is extremely materialistic and loves services and things, so she probably hasn't.

Rayne (how the hell is that pronounced renee?) is fucking batshit crazy. If Chidi could see her eyes when she goes off, he would run a mile away.

Wait until the Fillipines lady learns her man is pretty much a deadbeat.

And Brian: say goodbye to Ingrid.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Hola peeps! Am I in the right thread? I don't know if I'm heading to France on a ferry or if I'm off to Jordan to marry a sketchy "model".

How's everyone's Monday been? I dedicated my day to puttering. Very satisfying, have I mentioned how much I love retirement lately? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I was thinking that Sarper would have been better off getting a vanity plate for Shekky’s car instead of a vanity for the apartment.

I woke up at 11:30 today and did a number of chores around the house. Yes, retirement is wonderful.

Getting rid of the bottles isn’t contrived, is it? I think it is on page 5 in the script.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Hello, my lovies! I had a completely relaxed day of drinking tea in my deck, reading and finishing the latest New Yorker and then a fun aerobics class. It was a perfect day. Now onto this madness!

I just got the new Kate Atkinson and read it all weekend! I have Patrick Stewart's memoir winging its way to me from Thriftbooks as we type!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all….my mom is in the hospital so needing the snark this eve. Hope you all are well!

Please no

So sorry to hear about your mom! What’s wrong?

And hi to all. I’ve done nothing today but be anxious.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 7
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

So sorry to hear about your mom! What’s wrong?

And hi to all. I’ve done nothing today but be anxious.

How are you fairing? What happened???   She fell and broke her pelvis but refused to go to hospital….she became delirious and started seeing things …it was scary, when I went over and found her I had to call 911, I thought she was dying in front of me. She’s stable now but it will be a long road with rehab

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 10
  • Sad 5