Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

(edited)

Yes! It’s Chantel, our favorite nurse injector who apparently takes her work home with her. Here’s another picture that’s even worse! She’s turning into her mother. 

IMG_6134.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 1
On 7/8/2024 at 5:14 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Do not, under any circumstances, drink every time Statler says "ADHD" or "anxiety". You will die. 

I do feel frustrated when Statler explains, ad nauseum, her bad behaviour is a result of her anxiety, diagnoses, (I thought she even said aspergers once) etc. She expects Dempsey to understand and accommodate her moods.

Yet I've never heard Dempsey complain about the amount of patience and understanding required to simply be around Statler. 

It's not healthy if only one partner is attempting to adapt.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
On 8/26/2024 at 5:57 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m so not shocked surprised that things didn’t work out between these 

Lol, I love sarcasm. Funny post.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2024 at 1:10 AM, magemaud said:

Yes! It’s Chantel, our favorite nurse injector who apparently takes her work home with her. Here’s another picture that’s even worse! She’s turning into her mother. 

IMG_6134.jpeg

She needs to have a plastic surgery intervention. She used to be a relatively attractive woman, but this is a crime. No bueno, Chantal. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 8/31/2024 at 2:25 AM, Chalby said:

I do feel frustrated when Statler explains, ad nauseum, her bad behaviour is a result of her anxiety, diagnoses, (I thought she even said aspergers once) etc.

I don't remember her using the word Asperger's, but at the beginning of this season she said something about being "recently diagnosed with a little Autism." She's not afraid to play her "neuro-spicy" card any time she tries to brush off her behavior. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Shecky and Slurper are the latest couple to realize that the way to get more gigs on 90 Day is to breakup, reunite, rinse and repeat.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
36 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Sick as a dog with bronchitis, see you guys next week

Feel better @AngryMoldovan2!

Hi everyone! 

Stapler, its a flea market. We have those in the states too. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Statler GIVES and GIVES and GIVES. She is the soul of generosity. She's wasting no time in letting Dempsey know that she is the most openhearted person alive. 

Jesus, she is the queen of borrowing trouble. Dempsey is genuinely independent and can turn her hand to anything. She's been on her own a long time and is well able to cope. Shut up Statler. And now she's mad because Dempsey had a few extra bucks. There is no pleasing her. If Dempsey was broke she'd be mad about that. 

Hi everyone! How's everyone's Monday been? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I find ear lobe gauges(?) that lead to flappy ear lobes decidedly unatttractive. Almost as unattractive as James in his tank top.

Agreed, I don't get this style at all. Maybe I'm too old, LOL.

• Like 6
(edited)

"Statler" is the worst. Just the absolute WORST. I hate her.

I met an old friend for lunch today and had the best time! I hope to see him again in a few weeks because I am going to the town on Cape Cod where he has a summer home. But he might be visiting friends that week; he is not sure of the dates. We laughed and laughed. It was so nice.

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Feel better @AngryMoldovan2!

Hi everyone! 

Stapler, its a flea market. We have those in the states too. 

Every week we're finding some new thing that Statler's never heard of. She's never heard of a water heater, or a car boot sale, or a muffin, or cheese. 

Just now, Red Bridey said:

"Statler" is the worst. Just the absolute WORST. I hate her.

Come sit next to me. I hate her too. She's just such a downer. Sweet Dempsey deserves better. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! How's everyone's Monday been? 

Monday was great. Met up with my son and his best/oldest friend and family for lunch. Their 2yo was crying the entire time, whining for his bottle. I don’t miss that. Now son is on his way back to Oregon. I came home and took a well-deserved nap.

• Like 4
  • Love 5