Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

This witch got married and didn’t tell her kids. Lady, you’re not 19. This is not cute. Get over yourself.

the single mom in me is just appalled.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Wasn’t there a show called loNg Island medium? Or am I hallucinating 

There was.

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I watched the first episode. It seemed very fake to me.

Yeah for a show about forbidden love, its pretty boring. Sad. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Wasn’t there a show called loNg Island medium? Or am I hallucinating 

Yes! She has very large hair. Big enough to hide things in. 

• LOL 7

My Italian American mom turned 88 last week and I’d be scared shit to tell her such a huge thing. And my mom would be justified.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

That Indonesian chick just cries when she wants to get her way doesn’t she? She’s like Mary of Brandan and Mary fame.

No show is going to video me giving birth and air it to a bunch of awesome snarky judgey people.  Just saying.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Can the Irish dude move to America or is he a felon?

He has at least one kid who I’m sure is more important to him than anything.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I read this as a Long Island iced tea medium.

I'm sure she's familiar with those. If you know waht I mean. 

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This witch got married and didn’t tell her kids. Lady, you’re not 19. This is not cute. Get over yourself.

the single mom in me is just appalled.

She reminds me of Tiffany, another cast member!  Man, I can’t stop!  Everyone reminds me of another cast member.  I’ll stop.  No more! Lol

• LOL 9

Would this "life coach" counsel one of her clients to hide this information from their parents/friends/children? This does not sound like a rational decision on her part and I would not want her helping me make major life decisions. Unbelievable. Two years! 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe the one Shekinah has stashed her kid has some openings.

Anyone else here go to boarding school? I went to them for 6 years. There were definitely some kids there who went because of messy family situations or families moving, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Ohhhhh, I do like an Irishman but I think I’m going to be disappointed 

Most Irishmen are cute. This one is not. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3

Banana chips are not super profitable. Who knew? So much planning for this move, you think they would’ve discovered that earlier.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
39 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Here’s a question snarkers, what occupation haven’t we had? Maybe we can send Sharpe a memo

We never have serious occupations on this show. No doctors or lawyers. They're all social media influencers or have weird, psychic medium type jobs. 

• Like 6

Why are they still paying on a car if they’re moving to Indonesia? Do they really care about their credit? Let it get repo’d.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Like the other UK dude…John and what’s her face who finally divorced 

Oh, did they? I'm way behind. 

Tata is more obnoxious and tiresome than Statler, even. Her over the top histrionics are going to drive me around the bend. 

• Like 8
Just now, tvrox said:

We never have serious occupations on this show. No doctors or lawyers. They're all social media influencers or have weird, psychic medium type jobs. 

I was thinking Doctor but then I remembered what’s her name and eyebags. She never got her licence in the US tho

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tata is more obnoxious and tiresome than Statler, even. Her over the top histrionics are going to drive me around the bend. 

Tata and Statler are equally obnoxious to me.

Edited by Shelbie
  • Like 6
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I was thinking Doctor but then I remembered what’s her name and eyebags. She never got her licence in the US tho

There was April, the germaphobe doctor who had a squeeze in the Dominican Republic. She was a doctor but owned a luxury car dealership in a poor country. And showed up to visit her boyfriend's parents with rubber gloves, disinfectant, and steel wool. Charming. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes. They announced that they realized he’s never getting permission to come to the US so they broke up.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Yeah. The guy was Eric, and I think she eventually got arrested for something at her job, embezzlement, or fraud maybe.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

He has such a smackable face! He also thinks he a stud muffin with his tattoos showing

He's like Garrick on Seeking Sister Wife. A spiritless worm. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1