Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all…Happy Canadian Day, just back from a weekend away. Elevator fu6 has a good trade. What is he doing on the show?

Happy Canada day!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did he mention he sold his house and moved in with his parents? Did he go bankrupt or something?

He sold everything to finance his move to China.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did he mention he sold his house and moved in with his parents? Did he go bankrupt or something?

Something's amiss. The math ain't mathing. He should have some scratch from selling his house. And he had a job. His only expenses seem to be childish hobbies and buying noise cancelling headphones. Why is he going to Lily with just the clothes he stands up in? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Something's amiss. The math ain't mathing. He should have some scratch from selling his house. And he had a job. His only expenses seem to be childish hobbies and buying noise cancelling headphones. Why is he going to Lily with just the clothes he stands up in? 

Legos are expensive!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Why doesn't he have any money? He sold his house. Unless it was mortgaged to the hilt he should have made a pretty penny.

He spent it all on Lego minifigs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

"Anything to do with a vagina, I'm interested." I wasn't watching, was that Sarper who said that?

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Legos are expensive!

True. My son was into Bionicles when he was a young teen. I got him one for Christmas once that cost me over $100! 

I dunno, I kind dig Corona. Penn? All on her own? Respect. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Watching Rebecca’s Sono Bella commercial I can’t help but wonder why Loren had such extensive surgery instead. Especially when she had a lot less to lose. She could have made money being a spokesperson for SB. 

• Useful 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Anything to do with a vagina, I'm interested." I wasn't watching, was that Sarper who said that?

I think it was Statler 

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What person sleeps in a stranger’s bed?

Every woman who has met Sarper.

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

True. My son was into Bionicles when he was a young teen. I got him one for Christmas once that cost me over $100! 

I thought at first she was a fake witch or studying rocks or crystals like the other two but she put herself through school on her own and is an educated dula. If doing a little twerking for marketing purposes works then more power to her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Gobi said:

Every woman who has met Sarper.

Oh, they don't SLEEP there. Sarper boots them out of the love shack once he's sheathed his mighty sword. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Oh girl…giving up Ivy League for an uncertain future in Iceland? Decision making skills on point for this franchise.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She's interesting to me. Being a midwife...she can live anywhere! She should go *after* UPenn, tho. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, they don't SLEEP there. Sarper boots them out of the love shack once he's sheathed his mighty sword. 

Did he replace that crusty headboard? 

• LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Corona is just one in a long line of people who never have a talk with their soulmates about important life issues. I give up.

For a smart girl this is a stupid decision 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought at first she was a fake witch or studying rocks or crystals like the other two but she put herself through school on her own and is an educated dula. If doing a little twerking for marketing purposes works then more power to her.

People who engage doulas, as well as doulas themselves, tend to be on the earthy crunchy side. Crystals, aromatherapy, Reiki, meditation, herbal remedies, its all of a piece

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I don't know what they're called, but does she have those huge holes in her ears?

Gauges? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Josh plays with Lego. This is promising. 

They're silent. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I don't know what they're called, but does she have those huge holes in her ears?

Poor decisions?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Sigh. Big fight with my mom who lives with me and my son rattled off all the fancy vacations his friends are on…feeling decidedly low tonite. 🥲

• Hugs 14
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Corona…finish school if he loves you he will wait

She can probably finish school in Iceland for free. I have a friend who's getting a doctorate in linguistics in Helsinki right now. All free. (I know Helsinki's in Finland. But, you know, Scandinavia).

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Right? She's interesting to me. Being a midwife...she can live anywhere! She should go *after* UPenn, tho. 

She’s not a midwife yet. She’s a doula. She should complete the Penn program and then move. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

People who engage doulas, as well as doulas themselves, tend to be on the earthy crunchy side. Crystals, aromatherapy, Reiki, meditation, herbal remedies, its all of a piece

Totally! I was thinking what’s her face who went to Costa Rica to go to fake witch school during the 90 days…leaving her dude alone in the US. A few friends of mine used doulas and spoke very positively about the experience. One is Wiccan.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Sigh. Big fight with my mom who lives with me and my son rattled off all the fancy vacations his friends are on…feeling decidedly low tonite. 🥲

Come over here and join me in the "No-Vacations Club." I'm not going on any vacations any time soon because of health and money issues, and I know people who travel a lot. I'm trying not to be too jealous. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 4

Are we going to be subjected to this effing narcissistic posing every time Mr. plastic is on my screen?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2