Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Whitney is back? Again? Come on, TLC…surely you have some other newer dumpster fires for us to watch?

Aren’t you interested that she’s turning 40?

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Whitney is back? Again? Come on, TLC…surely you have some other newer dumpster fires for us to watch?

What exactly is her "pull"?  Being plus-sized doesn't automatically make you interesting.

• Applause 3
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She can work part time. She can go hybrid. What does she want to do? She was an executive assistant back in NYC. I don't blame her for wanting to work, but she needs to come up with a plan. That's not just whinging at her husband, anyway. Seriously. Can't she just go to yoga or pilates like the other SAHM's in her neighborhood? 

She needs a storyline for next season. She can complain endlessly about how hard she’s working and how much she misses her kids. She thinks this will make her relatable to the viewers.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
15 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Do any of these storylines focus on Alexei? Or is it always Loren?

whatever, this is all manufactured so they can stay on the show.

Yeah, it’s their story line. The Alex/israel situation is now too hot to handle. I never saw Loren in her mean girl era, so I don’t find her as awful as you all do! But I find myself increasingly having unpopular opinions here. I am afraid I’m losing any sense of humor, hopefulness, and joie de vivre I once had.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

With TEMU and $40,000 of plastic surgery, you too can look artificial.

At least go for Shein.

Although I swear, TEMU has everything.  I was joking with a friend about needing a gas mask for her house project (they had lead).  TEMU has decorated gas masks.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, judylo said:

Yeah, it’s their story line. The Alex/israel situation is now too hot to handle. I never saw Loren in her mean girl era, so I don’t find her as awful as you all do! But I find myself increasingly having unpopular opinions here. I am afraid I’m losing any sense of humor, hopefulness, and joie de vivre I once had.

I don’t find her awful, especially considering what we’ve seen since…but it’s been a long time since Alexei has done anything other than react.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does Thais always have RBF when she’s with Patrick?

Yes, because she ALWAYS has it no matter who she’s with 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Hang in there, friend. You're still coping with serious, debilitating injury. Its sure to get you down. You'll bounce back in time. Sending hugs!

And as long as you don't start defending Ed or Angela, you're OK.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

With TEMU and $40,000 of plastic surgery, you too can look artificial.

TEMU. She can't even land an affiliation that's not some low rent cheap knockoff outfit. Poor Loren. Snicker.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
53 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Does anyone have any experience painting furniture? I've painted a few pieces with chalk paint and love the look. I got a table at the thrift shop and want to paint it and put some cute flowery transfers on it. Anyone done that? Got any tips? 

Youtube is my holy reference.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

Patrick is trying. I still can’t stand Thais, though she IS pretty.

Patrick's trying but Thais will NEVER be happy. Ever. She is a discontented woman. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Patrick's trying but Thais will NEVER be happy. Ever. She is a discontented woman. 

True. Poor Patrick.

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Youtube is my holy reference.

I've done a few and I've watched a few videos, just idly wondered if anyone around here had some wisdom to share. 

OK the American Grandpa outfit is too cute and I am dying here. What a great sport Kobe's dad is. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t find her awful, especially considering what we’ve seen since…but it’s been a long time since Alexei has done anything other than react.

Have you noticed Alex’s favorite expression, used in a variety of contexts? “That’s it!”

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, judylo said:

Patrick is trying. I still can’t stand Thais, though she IS pretty.

How can you tell through the frown?

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've done a few and I've watched a few videos, just idly wondered if anyone around here had some wisdom to share. 

OK the American Grandpa outfit is too cute and I am dying here. What a great sport Kobe's dad is. 

At first I thought you were saying you’d done a few Youtube videos!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I like Emily's parents and Kobe's family, they both are nice people.  As a matter of fact they are the only normal people that we have seen.  

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, judylo said:

At first I thought you were saying you’d done a few Youtube videos!

I can say with absolute certainty that you will never, ever see my face on Youtube!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can say with absolute certainty that you will never, ever see my face on Youtube!

Me neither! Though i watch a ton.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Me neither! Though i watch a ton.

I just watched a full season of Canadian Pottery Throwdown on Youtube. No Keith Brymer-Jones but it was still pretty good. 

Lord, THREE more mortal weeks of this dreck. WHY? There are no stories here! Just boring yapping. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I hope Michael wears a less conspicuous jacket when he escapes from Angela 

I wonder if that’s partly why he escaped.  She forced him to wear all that patriotic crap like she does.

• LOL 6

Three more episodes! I'm ready for a tell-all! Which pointless peripheral "friends" will show up to stir up trouble this time? I think at least one of Thais's friends will be there, on video. And we'll have a surprise visitor from Manuel's past. (Not spoilers, just guesses)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Why must we have so many ads for fungus, eczema and body odor??

3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I wonder if that’s partly why he escaped.  She forced him to wear all that patriotic crap like she does.

If you recall, he wanted a MAGA hat early in the game.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I think Savannah is closer to Hazelhurst than Atlanta.

Thanks. It’s Savannah. Pretty as airports go. 

IMG_5907.jpeg

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why must we have so many ads for fungus, eczema and body odor??

If you recall, he wanted a MAGA hat early in the game.

I want to think it was all part of the con to win her over 🤣(sadly I doubt it, the trees voted for the axe…)

• Like 1