Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Emalee moving into Taryn's house is actually smart thinking. I'm sure they'll still crash and burn, but I'm still glad to see even a bit of reasonable planning.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

These parents all look like siblings to their kids (except Grandpaw Dad that is). Because they all got preggers themselves as teenagers. It's completely ridiculous. Put those girls on birth control!

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder what Emalee looked like before she got pregnant. Her face looks weird.

I think she's gained a lot of weight with this pregnancy. 

I don't mind the red headed kid either. I think he's a cute kid. By NO MEANS should he be a father. He should be dirt biking and hanging around in the woods smoking pot with his friends. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The cycle of teen pregnancy is strong. These teen parents should be prepared when their kids reach puberty.

And yet, they're surprised when their kids turn up pregnant. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

If I were 18 there is no way on God's green earth that I would have been anywhere near a 16 yr old romantically. This girl is not too bright. I like the red hair on this kid, tho. (As a redheaded daughter from a redheaded dad)

I dated a 17 year old when I was 19 for a long time (3 years)….it sounds like a huge gap but he was only a year and 6 months younger. I got shit  on a lot but I think if I was a dude it would have been different. No regrets and no fucks to give 😂. Edit to add we didn’t have a baby together 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

These parents all look like siblings to their kids (except Grandpaw Dad that is). Because they all got preggers themselves as teenagers. It's completely ridiculous. Put those girls on birth control!

Ima send another donation to Yellowhammer….

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think she's gained a lot of weight with this pregnancy. 

I don't mind the red headed kid either. I think he's a cute kid. By NO MEANS should he be a father. He should be dirt biking and hanging around in the woods smoking pot with his friends. 

I agree, the boy is cute. There goes his life for the next 18 years. What a waste.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Whelp, to be completely cynical, he probably will be dirt bike racing and smoking pot in the woods after a couple of months of "parenthood." "I need a break, Mom. I can't miss out on all the fun! It's hard being a dad...yada yada yada." 

• Like 5
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2

I’m still partial to Seeking Sister Wife but Unexpected will do in a pinch. Have a great week, folks. Enjoy the summer weather (and the endless blanket of pollen). Adios, amigos.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

And stock up before it’s removed “for the safety of women’s health”

I am in Canada..come for a visit…all are welcome 

• Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am in Canada..come for a visit…all are welcome 

I want to!  Thankfully in Cali but things are getting interesting here…retirement in another country has been added to our list of potential scenarios.

• Like 3

I have been getting up unreasonably early for the past few days because of exercise classes and doctors' appointments and I am looking forward to sleeping in until 8:30 again. To hell with mornings! I am so excited to watch Unexpected with you wonderful folks into the summer! 😘

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Missed the live chat, but enjoyed the snark later. Now I know what to watch for. Will save for the weekend, it's a cheap and fat-free reward. Thanks for the anticipatory giggles. 

Just watched. It didn't disappoint. Jenna is hard to figure. I think she's a very good mom and loves Luca and puts his needs first. Why move? Your support system is in PA. Thumb Dad is active in his life as is stepmom. Is she working there? Going to school? Sure, who doesn't want to live at the beach, but very doubtful she can afford anyplace decent there.  

Emalee is strange and 15 year old is a baby. 

Excited for the shitshow.

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Hola again, Unexpected peeps. Where we will veer wildly from talk of threesomes and huge penises and the vicissitudes of negotiating open relationships, to woeful ignorance about the most basic human biology and smirks, eyerollls, and whining. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola again, Unexpected peeps. Where we will veer wildly from talk of threesomes and huge penises and the vicissitudes of negotiating open relationships, to woeful ignorance about the most basic human biology and smirks, eyerollls, and whining. 

Well at least this is children acting like children and not adults acting like children

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Honey. He's SIXTEEN. He's not going to be the same person in a few years! And neither will you! Sweet Jesus. 

I wasn’t the same person I was at 30, we all change all the time

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

But your dad wears an outsized cross, so doesn’t that make him a great guy?

He has Jesus now. Jesus is better than meth. 

Oh for crying out loud, back off Dad Nate. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What ever happened to the two Hailey’s?

I'm guessing Hayley 2 is already on child number 3 with yet another unprepossessing, pencil necked, pimply, mush mouthed, methy guy. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 3

These over the top baby showers! Maternity photo shoots! Who does this? I feel like I'm insane. 

The baby shower is the soirée to beat all soirées. 

They're pea green with envy over at the Met Gala. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wasn’t the same person I was at 30, we all change all the time

It's so sad though how you can see them repeating their parents mistakes and being in the same situation at 30. 

Oh lord this couple. Shouldn't the money you spent on a decorator and a riduclous photo shoot be spent on diapers instead? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6