Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

When we are talking about kids who are just 15, I have to put a lot of blame on the parents and school system that teach nothing or teach abstinence only. Kids in healthy societies are just as stupid, but they don't make these particular messes because the adults help them protect themselves.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I really really do not like her mother.

Is that Canadian for "what an insufferable bitch on wheels, she should take a long walk off a short pier"? I think it is. 

THIS is Lilly's mother being supportive and happy? Oh my god. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, IvySpice said:

Oh, Ashley WAS NOT on the phone with a laboring teenager, telling her about someone who died in the same situation!

Of COURSE she was. She's a real ray of sunshine. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This show is seriously giving me a nervous breakdown.  Anayah's Mom is something else.   I can't with that woman..

All these kids have zero idea what they are in for.

I think this season is possibly the most delusional yet unless I've just forgotten.  

• Like 1

Its the Battle of the Terrible Mothers. Lilly's mother is the biggest downer who ever downed, and Anayah's mother is just so mean and unpleasant. Who will win? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Azanscrazyhair said:

This show is seriously giving me a nervous breakdown.  Anayah's Mom is something else.   I can't with that woman..

All these kids have zero idea what they are in for.

I think this season is possibly the most delusional yet unless I've just forgotten.  

I end up with high blood pressure while watching this show. And I want to smack every single one of these teen parents into next week.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Its the Battle of the Terrible Mothers. Lilly's mother is the biggest downer who ever downed, and Anayah's mother is just so mean and unpleasant. Who will win? 

Steel cage match.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Why was the wedding planner the one coming up with the idea of coloring? Why didn't the actual parent think ahead about that?

Right, because there wasn't an actual parent in the room. There was only a caretaker, not someone who takes seriously the job of teaching the child any boundaries.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Lily is a clueless idiot. Her mother is completely unhelpful. That kid needs to be weaned. The poor wedding planner deserves overtime. Lawrence is completely checked out. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

OK, Graham, here you are, now step into the room with the bare bulb and the rubber hose for your punishment. 

Poor Graham is headed for a nervous breakdown.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Chris Knight said:

Kayleigh's mom has been stirring that pot for hours !

More like weeks, or months. Stirring the pot is probably wha she loves best. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I thought the soon-to-be kid was Weston. Not Easton. Is there another Weston? 

Easton, Weston, Northston, Southston. They cover the four corners of the globe.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Lilly lets her child write on the wedding planners desk in marker. Nice.

Aniya, in the immortal words of Blanche Devereaux, childbirth does hurt but "it's women's lot in life !"

• LOL 1
(edited)

Yeah, Bekki could be a lot clearer: "You are not the man of this house. You have zero responsibility to take care of me. I'm the adult around here."

But the person who said (and believed) that probably wouldn't be raising a 15-year-old dad.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Will no one give that poor boy a hug? Jesus. 

That broke my heart.
The parents are so busy indulging Kayleigh and treating her like a princess I don’t think they are capable of seeing Graham as a boy who’s in pain and might need some comfort.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Been working in an alternative high school the past year. My take- kids know sex can lead to pregnancy, they know about birth control- they just don't think it'll happen to them- they are invincible.

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Is this show supposed to be about unexpected babies or horrible moms? 

Yes. 

Now Anayah's mother is snotting "She asked for an epidural but I don't think she needed it"!! What on earth? This woman is inhuman.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 3

Yes, Anayah, remember you wanted to be sure your nails were done and your hair was done and your cooch was waxed and your highlight on point when you had your baby? Remember that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, Anayah, remember you wanted to be sure your nails were done and your hair was done and your cooch was waxed and your highlight on point when you had your baby? Remember that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Southern comes out now.

Bless her heart..

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think he's depressed. His mother is struggling with mental illness, and he went from having a fun, playful girlfriend to a shrewish, whiny pregnant girlfriend. Yes I know he should have wrapped it up, but teenagers. Not so smart sometimes. 

The extreme parentification going on here with Graham and his mom is totally screwing with all of this. And then add in that he’s only 15? I do feel bad for them both.  I know they should have wrapped things up contraception wise so they wouldn’t be in this position, but it is what it is. His mom needs to let him be there for Kayleigh and the baby. She’s not helping here at all. Shame on her. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yup! Until the REAL business of having a baby kicked in and she realized that none of that stuff matters when you’re in labor with no pain meds. She may be insufferable, but she’s got a horrible mother who laughs at her while she is in pain. I can’t imagine finding any humor in that, regardless of the circumstances. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2