Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Angela's daughter grows suspicious of Michael. For once, John and Thais see eye to eye. Rob questions if Sophie's an opportunist. Jasmine offends Gino. Ashley's finances shock Manuel. Alex debates returning to Israel. Emily waits to meet Kobe's ex.

Air date: 6/2/2024

I watched most of it, but I was preoccupied with a personal matter.  Think I missed quite a bit, but it is a very annoying situation. So much wash, rinse, repeat…..Who would want to go through those senseless drama escapades over and over?  Just absurd.  I think the slump in this season is that this cast is so unlikable.  

• Like 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I watched most of it, but I was preoccupied with a personal matter.  Think I missed quite a bit, but it is a very annoying situation. So much wash, rinse, repeat…..Who would want to go through those senseless drama escapades over and over?  Just absurd.  I think the slump in this season is that this cast is so unlikable.  

I am so bored of the same old crap between these couples. I fast forwarded through quite a bit. Pretty sure I didn’t miss much!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I am so bored of the same old crap between these couples. I fast forwarded through quite a bit. Pretty sure I didn’t miss much!

I just watch it for John now😉

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi all! I was sprung from the nursing home hell on Tuesday. But still many challenges, and my wrist hurts. I start PT and OT Wednesday. Happy to be with you all, you always make me laugh, a rare thing for me these days.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, judylo said:

Hi all! I was sprung from the nursing home hell on Tuesday. But still many challenges, and my wrist hurts. I start PT and OT Wednesday. Happy to be with you all, you always make me laugh, a rare thing for me these days.

I’m so happy for you. How are you feeling?

• Like 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m so happy for you. How are you feeling?

Well, my wrist in the new brace with Velcro hurts all the time. I don’t have the Oxy anymore! They gave me the 8 remaining on my punchout card. I had been taking 3 a day, now at one a day I down to just one! I hope my wrist responds to OT. The home care nurse who came to assess me on Thursday said it looks deformed! You can imagine how that made me feel. (But his English was not good. They sent me a Spanish speaker because they thought my last name was Spanish!)

Edited by judylo
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Serious question…can Ange no longer physically close her mouth? She stood there like a gaping fish

Those implants/dentures are too big for her mouth.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Knob and Sophie. Why am I watching this??

MILF Manor: This was about finding love but now things have changed. The young studs have to pair off and have sex with each other.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Oh I am sorry that sounds like a nightmare. Fingers crossed that the wrist looks better and any chance of an another opinion from another nurse? I hope deformed is not an accurate diagnosis…plus…not exactly great bedside manner..who says that?!?

3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’m late was doing a rewatch of Interview With A Vampire and got distracted by Sam Reid/Lestat. 😍

I’m old but is there a remake I am  not  aware of? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh I am sorry that sounds like a nightmare. Fingers crossed that the wrist looks better and any chance of an another opinion from another nurse? I hope deformed is not an accurate diagnosis…plus…not exactly great bedside manner..who says that?!?

I’m old but is there a remake I am  not  aware of? 

It’s a series on AMC, 2nd season.  Different from the books but I like the men9, I mean, the show.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Last.night and today I watched the three available episodes of 90 Day UK. Again, foreign scammers and the deluded UK citizens who love them. Chicken is supposed to be on later in the series. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Last.night and today I watched the three available episodes of 90 Day UK. Again, foreign scammers and the deluded UK citizens who love them. Chicken is supposed to be on later in the series. 

This better be it for Chicken…one last season and let’s move on.

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Ive been watching the first season and am enjoying it much more than the US version. 

Knob, she’s just not that into you. You should write that on your mirror.

• Like 4

Rob and Sophie have issues of lying by omission…never been with a woman, didn’t I tell you hot English guy and I dated, don’t know why she won’t come home, I just need love…puhlease

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Sophie is from England…the quality of living is better there. His friend is such an ugly American. Maybe Rob is just trash? But nope..she wants a green card..that has to be it.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What about Sophie does he like?

When the therapist asked that question his answers were strictly based on her looks 

• Angry 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1