Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 5/6/2024

• Start Topic

Monday, May 6 – Jen Psaki (author, “Say More: Lessons from Work, the White House, and the World”)

Tuesday, May 7 – Tiffany Haddish (author, “I Curse You with Joy”); Teacher Appreciation Week

Wednesday, May 8 – Ricky Martin (actor, “Palm Royale”); Bakari Sellers (author, “The Moment: Thoughts on the Race Reckoning That Wasn’t and How We All Can Move Forward Now”)

Thursday, May 9 – Rainn Wilson (podcast, “Soul Boom”); Susan Page (author, “The Rulebreaker: The Life and Times of Barbara Walters”)

Friday, May 10 – A Day of Hot Topics

• Thanks 2
(edited)

She did a segment last week on The View & was featured (at her place in Italy) this morning on CBS Sunday Morning ... good piece, but I hope we're not going to get beat over the head with this book!!

Edited by Medicine Crow
"get" completes the sentence.
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

She did a segment last week on The View & was featured (at her place in Italy) this morning on CBS Sunday Morning ... good piece, but I hope we're not going to get beat over the head with this book!!

Who is the "she" of which you speak? 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Whoopi had a segment this morning about her book on CBS Sunday Morning.

I know that but this is thread for next week so I presumed the "she" was one of the guests for next week & there are at least 4 "she's" during the week not including the presenters.

My psychic abilities seem to be letting me down again.

4 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

She did a segment last week on The View & was featured (at her place in Italy) this morning on CBS Sunday Morning ... good piece, 

Sardinia looked gorgeous!

• Like 2
On 5/5/2024 at 10:54 AM, Medicine Crow said:

I saw that and weren’t all the ladies in Italy on break? Wonder if they got a group rate…sign me up. 

• Like 1

I don't think ALL the ladies were there ... Joy might have visited because she WAS in Italy.  Whoopi did an interview about her book from her home there.

• Like 2

Back when I was in shape (and that was a LONG time ago😏), I did a weeklong bike ride from Venice to Florence.  The thing I remember the most were the delicious vegetable dishes (e.g. rutabaga lasagna, carrot souffle, etc) and I ordinarily HATE vegetables!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

I saw that recent appearance Sunny did on Sherri's show and thought the same thing as Joy: so weird and creepy for Sherri to thirst over Sunny's 21-year-old son like that!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

I wonder how Sunny would feel if Manny ran on and on about having forest sex, mountain sex, beach sex with a fantasy woman.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I don't even like Sherri, but good for her!!!

Honestly, I don't think good for anyone in this situation.  It is creepy as hell that Sunny brought shirtless pictures of her son to Sherri's show.  It is creepy as hell that Sherri made a bunch of lusty remarks about her friend's son.  It is also creepy as hell for Sherri to make remarks like that about someone that young.  If the genders were reversed, and some 50-something year old dude were making comments like that about a twenty-one year old girl, people would be icked out.  I can't imagine, for instance, Jimmy Fallon seeing pictures of a guest's collage aged daughter and going, "Yeah, I'd tap that."  Of course, I can't imagine anyone bringing pics of their daughter to be gawked at either, so again, Sunny is also creepy in this situation.  So to conclude, poor Gabriel, for several reasons!

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I can't even imagine Sherri condoning another woman acting like that about HER son. 

Or can I? 

There is something absolutely not funny about this.

It is not as simple as Sunny with her  photos and Sherri saying what a handsome young man.

But I don't ever recall Sherri not being horny and desperate for attention from any young or older man.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

It is creepy as hell that Sunny brought shirtless pictures of her son to Sherri's show.

She didn't.  She said the producers got the pictures off of his social media.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

If you watch the clip from Sherri's show yesterday, Sherri says that it was Sunny that brought the pics.  

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

If the genders were reversed, and some 50-something year old dude were making comments like that about a twenty-one year old girl, people would be icked out. 

When Sherri was a cohost on the View she would act thirsty over male guests and a lot of us here would say if a male host did that there would be calls for him to be fired.  I don't know if it's just her schtick or she really is that way but it is not funny. And Sherri calling herself Auntie while lusting after Gabriel is gross.

9 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I can't even imagine Sherri condoning another woman acting like that about HER son. 

Sherri is always going to have a problem with any female interested in her son.  

12 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

It is creepy as hell that Sunny brought shirtless pictures of her son to Sherri's show. 

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Even so Sunny seems proud she has a hot son.  I mean I get being proud you have an attractive son but according to Sherri Sunny gave the show the pic and if it was me I would have chosen a different pic.

• Like 3
(edited)

Re today's show, not a Sunny fan, but I would have liked to hear more about her observations of the trial since she was there in person all day yesterday.  She didn't get to say that much about it. 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 4
(edited)

Will Sunny be bringing photos of Paloma in a bikini to show off to middle-aged talk-show hosts?  Normal people show off photos of their kids in graduation gowns.

Sunny drooling over Idris Alba and Joy drooling over Liam Neeson were extremely cringy episodes of The View.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, Denize said:

Will Sunny be bringing photos of Paloma in a bikini to show off to middle-aged talk-show hosts?  Normal people show off photos of their kids in graduation 

No.  Poor spare Paloma cannot compete with the sheer wonderfulness, magnificence that is her perfect son.  Just ask Sunny.

• Like 2
On 5/10/2024 at 6:14 AM, bluegirl147 said:

When Sherri was a cohost on the View she would act thirsty over male guests and a lot of us here would say if a male host did that there would be calls for him to be fired.  I don't know if it's just her schtick or she really is that way but it is not funny. And Sherri calling herself Auntie while lusting after Gabriel is gross.

Sherri is always going to have a problem with any female interested in her son.  

Even so Sunny seems proud she has a hot son.  I mean I get being proud you have an attractive son but according to Sherri Sunny gave the show the pic and if it was me I would have chosen a different pic.

I too recall how Sherri was all over every guy also and Russell Brand gave some of her own medicine and she called him a creep on Twitter or some other social media. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2