Type keyword(s) to search

Fix My Father with 34 Children (Part 2)

Nicole has major 'tude. I don't know how she can be more upset at the other woman but not Jay. That dude is a piece of shit. I wonder if any of them contracted an STI from him? These women have major self-esteem issues.

This bastard gave his son a gun! He's disgusting. He also calls his kids from blocked numbers. I can't with this sperm donor.

Penis, indeed.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 2

Okay I love me some stomping around Iyanla. 

But why does my wallet hurt?  Between all these stoopid, women how much am I paying in welfare, Wick, Food stamps, section 8 housing, bogus social security? 

I have to go to damn work every damn day and I want to throw up with the realization that I have to pay for this goddamn nonsense.

I didn't even have the fun of his giant weenie, but somehow I am on the damn hook to pay for it.

Bullshit.

• Love 3

If I live to be a thousand I will never understand how women get upset with the other woman when their man is a dog. Nicole was actin all stank a dank like she had the Man of the Year stolen from her. How can you be mad when a piece of shit acts like a piece of shit?

And I really don't need to see bun top weeping next week accusing Jay of being responsible for the whole situation. No, not really Boo Boo. Put yourself at the top of the blame list for screwing a guy repeatedly unprotected. Forget pregnancy. These broads are lucky they aren't members of the Dallas Buyers Club.

At this point they should just build a Dugger compound and form their own community. If only to ensure that their kids don't grow up and start dating each other later and start a tribe of inbreds.

• Love 5

Yeah the only people who have a right to be pissed off in this situation are the kids and maybe the mother of the oldest child. Everybody else knew exactly who and what they were dealing with.

I have so many questions. Did all this baby making happen in New York? Atlanta? Everywhere? How many kids do Jay's sisters have? Could Jay's father possibly be a grandfather of 50?

One of his daughters looks just like jay's mom.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 2

One word: PENIS!....

I LOVE the editing.

By the THIRD time Iyanla got up to let a another woman in -- I thought OMG -- no they are NOT going to do it like this. I wondered if the audience -- and the women -- would "get' the nuance of how it was being done. And Iyanla's comments every time she got up were great too.

But when they cut away to a break, and then she yelled "PENIS!" -- THAT was crazy funny:):)

Nicole is upset -- yet there are women with children -- whose children are OLDER than hers. And I think the woman that she is upset with -- her kids with Jay are older than Nicole's children. So Nicole was not the first girlfriend, so what is SHE upset about.

Forget Jay, I want Iyanla to stay on these women....and REALLY get them to 'go there' about themselves and answer WHY did you do this. A couple of them said he was so persuasive and able to convince them he was serious. Really? 'Cause he couldn't convince me the sky is blue -- let alone sleep with him.

I wonder how much Iyanla knows about each situation or family she's taping with -- 'cause her reaction to hearing from the sisters that some of these women were professional with higher educations sure looked genuine to me. I really do think she is utterly amazed by all this.....I know I am.

• Love 3

Can you imagine the numbers of women out there Jay has merely slept with? Yea, I'm sure there's got to be some kind of STD floating around out there! I guess that's not enough to keep the women away. Very sad situation.

• Love 1

He said there were at least 15 women he was really, REALLY serious about. This guy has never been held responsible for anything he has done. It would truly be comical if it wasn't for the kids.

He keeps coming back because these stupid women let them. They are verbally abused by him and yet they still let him into their bedrooms. How does that make sense and how are they not taking blame, too? It's one thing to be gullible the first time, but after that you're just a dumbass.

Nicole is hellbent on being the one who will "tame" him. He is a piece of shit and will not change unless he wants to. Her vagina is not that powerful, especially since he also has access to Eeyore's(sad lady in beige top) vagina.

I don't know how his kids hugged him without vomiting. He makes me sick to my stomach just looking at him. He's a failure as a father and he refuses to admit it.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 4

Amen Brooklyn. It's the never ending mystery of our daytime court shows-it's 2am. You figure out your man has another woman at his place. You have a rock. Under what theory do you f-up the woman's car? She's not cheating on you. She prob doesn't even know you exist. The rock needs throwing, so IMO the dude's car gets the rock. It's a no brainier in my world, but we constantly see these women after each other.

If Iyanla really wanted to drive a point home, she would line up photos of the women and ask him to I.D. each with first & last name. Then do the same with the kids. I'd bet a steak dinner he can't name more than 60 percent of either group.

• Love 3

Iyanla didn't give any back ground on Jay's sisters, Malika and Karimah.  Why was Jay shuttled back and forth between his father and mother's house and not them?  When Jay ended up living with his father who did they live with since it was mentioned that their mother was so unstable?    And if they lived with her, why were they able to live with her?   When Jay became "homeless" how come he couldn't go back to his mother's house if his sister's were living there?  I feel a lot has been left unanswered.

Also, I don't mean to be cruel but I'm tired of seeing Jay's 44 year old ass crying.  Enough already, the children should be the ones crying.  I see Jay as not really wanting to accept help, not willing to accept responsibility, not receptive to his parents explanations but wanting to place blame and be the victim.  Judging from next week's preview it doesn't look like it's going to be any different.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 4

I don't see Jay changing one iota. In fact, I'll wager another pregnancy within a year. He flat out lies about using protection IMO. I think this all a big show and he is perversely proud of his public show of virility.

I wonder what kind of messed up self esteem issues his daughters will be saddled with? Their mothers certainly have no self respect.

• Love 3

I'm not sure Jay and his sisters share the same mother.

I think they do, going by the family tree chart, Jay's mother has three children.   Also, the sister Malika was introduced to us as Jay's older sister.  The parents met as teens and married soon thereafter.

I think those are the two sisters Jay referred to when he talked about sleeping on the floor outside the bathroom door while his sisters slept in their beautiful, canopied twin beds.  Which would make them his father's kids, not his mother's, if I remember correctly.

• Love 1

I wish I could quote eleventeen different posts.  Where is my collection plate!!!  

Nicole has major 'tude. I don't know how she can be more upset at the other woman but not Jay. That dude is a piece of shit. I wonder if any of them contracted an STI from him? These women have major self-esteem issues.

This bastard gave his son a gun! He's disgusting. He also calls his kids from blocked numbers. I can't with this sperm donor.

Penis, indeed.

::yells at director::  "CUT!"   because, no.  No more.   You called me to help heal yourself beloved, but this shit right here?  I'm sorry you're excused, you can't live on the planet with me.     Um, the scene where he's all I did more for these kids than most men would have   {church please bow your heads}    ::clutches air for support::  ya'll?  come getcha boy and swab him down in Betadine right. now.  We simply cannot have any more of him about. 

If I live to be a thousand I will never understand how women get upset with the other woman when their man is a dog. Nicole was actin all stank a dank like she had the Man of the Year stolen from her. How can you be mad when a piece of shit acts like a piece of shit?

And...

Nicole is upset -- yet there are women with children -- whose children are OLDER than hers. And I think the woman that she is upset with -- her kids with Jay are older than Nicole's children. So Nicole was not the first girlfriend, so what is SHE upset about.

Then had the nerve to keep funking up that space with her silly ass ridiculousness.  Boo? Forget how she "inserted herself" - her children with Jay are older than yours?  What has happened for a person to have a delusion break with basic mathematics? Nicole, didn't you see your brown bag number? You're like #11 or some mess.   By the way "your" current man, to quote Iyanla, has a TWO year old with somebody else.    When Iyanla said after finding out there was one other baby my baby's age, my madame would've been closed to him for-evuh.   I bout leaned over.

Can you imagine the numbers of women out there Jay has merely slept with? Yea, I'm sure there's got to be some kind of STD floating around out there! I guess that's not enough to keep the women away. Very sad situation.

Nessa.  Girl.  This man is so foul, please know there is something out there that he specifically created and distributed, just him.  It don't belong to anyone else.  Jebola or JARS. 

I can't wait until Own airs the twitter version of this episode.  I don't tweet but damn if them girls aren't reading the inside of my brain.

• Love 7

Nothing irks me more than when men want a fucking ticker tape parade for being parents.  "I did more than other men would've done."  Well, Jay, you're damn sure right about that - you had about 30 more kids than most men would've.  Some of those kids don't know you and the ones who do don't even like you.  Throwing some money and dick their mamas' way doesn't make you a good or present dad.  

Jay is a complete fool.  It is obvious that he has had trauma in his life from all the crazy-ment that took place with his parents, but he has now spread his own elevated level of crazy across 34 children and 17 women.  And you know what?  The women aren't without fault.  We've all been taken in by charming men who haven't kept with the promises they've made but Jay is a different story.  These women knew that he was Johnny Appleseed.  At some point, you have to say to yourself, "Do I really intend to be one of the number?"  Particularly when the number is 17.  17, y'all!!!!  Like, who in holy hell wants to look at that family tree and find their name on it?  I have to think there's one of those red "take a number" machines next to his dick!

Just, ew.  EW!!!  I'm not a prude.  I'm quite liberal when it comes to sex.  But the "Baby Mama Merry-Go-Round" is not a ride I'm down with.  He ain't even that fine!  My Lord in heaven.

• Love 8

Jay is a complete fool.  It is obvious that he has had trauma in his life from all the crazy-ment that took place with his parents, but he has now spread his own elevated level of crazy across 34 children and 17 women.  And you know what?  The women aren't without fault.  We've all been taken in by charming men who haven't kept with the promises they've made but Jay is a different story.  These women knew that he was Johnny Appleseed.  At some point, you have to say to yourself, "Do I really intend to be one of the number?"  Particularly when the number is 17.  17, y'all!!!!  Like, who in holy hell wants to look at that family tree and find their name on it?  I have to think there's one of those red "take a number" machines next to his dick!

Guh?  then pushed em right the hell back out.   My problem with this aside from the obvious is exactly what had Iyanla gagging at the kitchen table.  Chickens and other birds?  Okay, makes perfect sense, but professional, educated women?  Who are age compatible with this man?  bring smelling salts please, there is just no reason for it.   Waymin, how old are ya'll?  I'm 46, I do not know one woman my age or within 10 years still dealing with hesraggedybutIcantquithim.com

Related to nothing - the lady whose child doesn't know Jay's his father - was the lash glue bothering anyone else?  lol!!!  sorry.

Excellent post Zaldamo! I had forgotten about "Madame" that was great. I'm tired of saying "hoo-ha" so "Madame" it is!

When you say tweet version, is that online? I don't tweet either but I'd love to read what these women are saying.

Lol!  Thankya darl.  No the twitter version is when they rerun the show and do something to link it so that tweeters(?) can live comment on an already aired show.  I love it.  

• Love 4

I'm 36 and am, thank God and the baby Jesus, out of that phase of my life, but I know those my age who aren't.

And yes, I'm a makeup artist and Ayana (?)'s lashes were bugging the hell out of me.  Mama, if you gonna wear 'em, make sure you know how to apply them so that they don't make you look crazy.  I see that look all the time and it takes everything in me not to knock the woman to the ground and snatch the offending things off of her eyes.  It wasn't just the glue - she bought the .99 inflexible ones and they weren't the right size for her eyes *and* she had glue clumped up.  Combined with her ratty weave, she was just a hunka junka mess.

• Love 2

That's Jay's problem. He thinks his penis holds some sort of power. The way Nicole and the rest of them were acting, maybe it's dipped in mithril or something.

The 34+ children have my sympathy. Not Jay's triflin' behind or these stupid ass women.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 3
And he wasn't even fine! Like, if Idris decided he wanted to make me baby momma number 15, I would have to be like..."ummm lemme think"

That's what I kept thinking! Myself, I'd consider Joe Manganiello baby momma no. 15 if the situation arose, but ultimately my desire to not contract a disease would win out...but, yeah.  I would definitely take a moment to ponder that, but this guy? NO!

• Love 1

Here's the thing, though: I certainly wouldn't turn down a roll in the hay with Idris, but unless he and I were in a monogamous relationship (which ... what's up, Dris?), I would make sure to protect myself against pregnancy, particularly if I knew he had 50-11 children already!

My Bishop has a thing he says during his sermons when he's feeling frustrated: "What's the matter with Jesus?!  He's alright!"  I want to scream that at the women, but replace "Jesus" with "condoms/the Pill/IUD/etc.".  Like ... what's the matter with birth control, y'all?  It's alright!

Fuck the man if you must (though I don't know why you must) but every time you lay down with that dog, you don't have to get up with his fleas.  I just don't understand.

• Love 4

Jay is disgusting....that is all--so are the ladies who allowed his foolery. I pride myself in being nonjudgmental, but  If some dude tells that he has 40 kids, I'm running faster than Usain. Just trifling.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 4

There are really no words for this insanity but first and foremost dude has a violent temper.  How do women put up with this crap?  He gave me the shivers just watching from a safe distance in TV land.  I'm so happy those older kids are rejecting him. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KIDDOS!

The daughter who just recently had her own baby?  I wonder exactly what the circumstances of that were.  I didn't hear anything about the baby's father, whether they are married/partners/in a monogamous relationship/he's a stand up guy, because it is fairly predictable that at least some of the 35 kids will repeat history.  I hope those kids are smart enough to have learned how not to be.

The women were a sorry group.  Not an ounce of self-esteem among them.  

I remember Iyanla from her Starting Over days.  She is still immensely entertaining in her own eccentric way.

• Love 1

Just watched this show. I don't understand how these people don't use protection. I call bullshit on everyone of them. Jay must have a dick made of gold, I'm surprised it didn't fall off yet. Whose paying for all these kids? And why must the kids suffer the consequences of their parents actions

• Love 1