Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

A pre-nup? The guy is allegedly broke. What is he protecting? His bitcoin account?

His sunglasses empire. And his rights to the donut mine and the spaghetti farm, and mining futures on Mars. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Alliya is very pretty. I do t think she should mess with her face

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

His sunglasses empire. And his rights to the donut mine and the spaghetti farm, and mining futures on Mars. 

He is a Temu Elon Musk

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It will only get worse when she gets over to the US and réalises he is broke and she is trapped.

She's too smart for that She won't come to the US, why should she? She has a great life where she is.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder if there’s anything in the prenup about her not having an alternate “source of income,” if you know what I mean.

Oh, silly. Luke doesn't think she has another source of income. He thinks of women as gold diggers and sleazes who want to get their talons on his immense riches. I bet Madeleine will be able to buy and sell him three times over without breaking a sweat. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I think Shawn claiming to be worried he won’t be attracted to Alliya does not hold as much weight as Alliya perhaps moving on from him. She gained confidence and is a hot momma and seems like a lovely person. He is likely worried she will leave his old ass….hence putting a ring on it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3

And now Adriano would like Alex to take responsibility for him and "fix" him. Because he, a grown man, can't own his shit. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"I was really expecting a threesome."

You know, for old times sake. 

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This the the finale correct? These couples were awful but I like Alliya.

I love Madeleine now. I love how she stood up for herself and wouldn't let Luke gaslight her. That little girl will go far. 

• Like 5
Just now, Gobi said:

Again, I have to ask. Why a prenup? He has nothing. What is he trying to protect?

If anything, she should be asking him to sign something.  She has more brain cells between the two of them.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love Madeleine now. I love how she stood up for herself and wouldn't let Luke gaslight her. 

It’s easier when you have options.

The extensions take up all the room in the suitcase.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Again, I have to ask. Why a prenup? He has nothing. What is he trying to protect?

Its a loyalty test. He's not sure of her so he's testing her, because he's an asshole. Madeleine has nothing to lose by agreeing to sign. She knows damn well that he's penniless. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

If anything, she should be asking him to sign something.  She has more brain cells between the two of them.

I hope she runs it by a lawyer and there are clauses in there to protect her as well.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s easier when you have options.

Things can't be easy for women in Medellin. Madeleine's 19 years old and has some dumb dude supporting her, and probably more warming up in the wings. She has a business, probably in her name. If she has to she'll make it pay. Or make some richer, kinder and smarter dude than Luke make it pay. More power to her, I say.

• Like 7

Is anyone disturbed by Bill Belichick robbing the cradle? I should add that the boyfriend she had before Bill was in his 60s. She’s like the Katharine McPhee on Eastern Massachusetts.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
47 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Sharp really shouldn’t have given Kyle a spot on this show. He’s a first class creep.

Sadly, that's never stopped TLC.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
45 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So Adriano is backpedaling. He wants a threesome but not with Alex’s cousin. Alrighty then.

He was "Joking." Sure. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1

That idiot put too much water into the plaster. What a schmuck.

Just now, Gobi said:

Whew! For a minute there I was worried what he was going to make a cast of.

You’re getting this show confused with Love During Lockup.

• LOL 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That idiot put too much water into the plaster. What a schmuck.

Hey, he's an ENGINEER, all right? 

Well, that was excruciating. See you all over at Unexpected! 

• LOL 8