Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

And if all the dollar stores are upping their prices to $1.25, I feel like the strippers dancers ought to ask for a raise too.

Heading to the strip show with a stack of dollar bills and a few rolls of quarters.  😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

a stripper with 2 dui's dating a con in prison ... the odds of that picket fence happy ever after coming true she is thinking about  ...eeeeeeh 

She is making good money as a dancer, but she herself says she can't do it much longer. She doesn't seem to have made any plans for her future. School? Training? Does she think that her con boo is going to get a job at McKinsey or Goldman Sachs when he gets out and provide for them? I give up. 

• Like 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She is making good money as a dancer, but she herself says she can't do it much longer. She doesn't seem to have made any plans for her future. School? Training? Does she think that her con boo is going to get a job at McKinsey or Goldman Sachs when he gets out and provide for them? I give up. 

No, Louie from Lakeland has those jobs nailed down already.

• LOL 5
(edited)
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, thank god they're not both tops. We all know what kind of trouble that causes. 

or worse 2 bottoms .... **screams in gay* .. just wrap this whole mess up now

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m so happy to be here with you all! My Friday nights were lacking and going thru a bit of a rough time here. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m so happy to be here with you all! My Friday nights were lacking and going thru a bit of a rough time here. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here, pull up a chair by the fire. Need a blanket? Or a footstool? Cocktail? Or dessert? We're here for you and will surround you with loving snark! 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

We're here for you.  (And you don't even have to put anything on our books.  We just love you for you.)

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

We're here for you.  (And you don't even have to put anything on our books.  We just love you for you.)

Speak for yourself. I want a Louis Vuitton bag and a case of Cheetos. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This poor child. She would like to hang out with her friends but she has to go to the Big House every weekend. My heart is breaking. 

It's like house arrest for the kids. They might as well be wearing ankle monitors.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@Pepper Mostly, my dog did a search and destroy mission on yet another mouse last night. Same M.O. Dog 2-Mice 0. I asked my neighbors for exterminator recommendations and they told me not to waste my money, but this madness cannot continue. One more mouse chase and I won’t care how much it costs. I abhor mice!!!

• Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm Audi...is that what what's his name said last season?  Anyway, snark on and I'll catch you on the flip side. 😘

Have a great time! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, my dog did a search and destroy mission on yet another mouse last night. Same M.O. Dog 2-Mice 0. I asked my neighbors for exterminator recommendations and they told me not to waste my money, but this madness cannot continue. One more mouse chase and I won’t care how much it costs. I abhor mice!!!

Just get some mouse traps, they work.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We got mice once and hired an exterminator toot sweet. Haven't been back. It was worth every goddamn penny. 

• Like 1