Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 8: "Hide 'N Seek" LIVE Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think if Q explained his rules of hide 'n seek better maybe Hunter wouldn't have gone so far up a tree.  I would assume we were playing old-school rules, of which the purpose is not to be found or tagged it (because we used to have a home base we'd run to).

Yeah I didn't think they were playing that right either.

• Like 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Oh for Pete's sake. I hope the incessant Q centric-ness of this episode means he's getting voted out. I'm so tired of hearing him say so-and-so "made a mistake" by showing him they're playing the game. What an ego.

I'm worried that all of this will be moot and he'll win immunity, and the Big Six will take an easy shot at Venus.  Or maybe just one or the other will happen.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Q constantly jumps through hoops to get to a conclusion about a player and it's funny to watch, but also frustrating. These poor players who have had to play with Q and have had to deal with his mental gymnastics.

He constantly is targeting people based off of small shit like who their favourite Survivor player is or how well they hide at Hide and Seek. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Seriously, I’m disappointed Hunter hadn’t actually set up a Spy Shack that would make Tony proud. He was just hiding.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Q constantly jumps through hoops to get to a conclusion about a player and it's funny to watch, but also frustrating. These poor players who have had to play with Q and have had to deal with his mental gymnastics.

He constantly is targeting people based off of small shit like who their favourite Survivor player is or how well they hide at Hide and Seek. 

If he seriously wanted to take a shot at Hunter, how would he frame it to everyone-"I couldn't find him in hide 'n seek so he's a threat and needs to go?"  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

If he seriously wanted to take a shot at Hunter, how would he frame it to everyone-"I couldn't find him in hide 'n seek so he's a threat and needs to go?"  

What's so dumb is didn't everyone already think Hunter was a threat?

• Like 5

On top of all the other reasons to vote him off.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Seriously, I’m disappointed Hunter hadn’t actually set up a Spy Shack that would make Tony proud. He was just hiding.

I was hoping he'd jump down and give everyone a good scare.  Bonus points if he misjudged his jump and crashed into the shelter.  Hey, I need something exciting to happen!

• LOL 2

Honestly, I'm enjoying Tevin and Venus' passive aggressive war where Venus still thinks she's getting one over on Tevin, who amusingly keeps biding his time with her. 

Tevin is a fish out of water in terms of strategy...oh sweet, sweet clueless Venus.

• Like 1

I love that Liz is getting feisty that Tevin and Venus are stealing her move.  And now she decides to wants to play and is targeting Tevin.  If Q can't go, I'd be okay with Tevin going.

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

What is this Venus vs Tevin vs Liz edit? It's hilarious, but....Liz is noticing that Tevin might need to go?

What is this backwards ass episode?

I feel like this is coming out of nowhere.  I didn't even know Liz and Soda hated each other until Hunter mentioned it.  

And now Tevin feels Tiffany is shaky so he goes to Q and the other 6 members to say he's unsure about her.  And now Q thinks she's playing an old school game of taking a goat to the end (because that still isn't happening in the new era?)  And she's got a point about Venus.  She's not threat.  Why not go for Kenzie or Ben?

God can we have multiple people voted off tonight?!  One of them being Q of course.

• Like 3

Honestly, this season might be one of the funniest I've seen. Every single person, except for maybe Maria, Tiffany, Ben and Hunter, are super delusional and have huge egos and it's funny to watch them be so confident about their positions.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I’m ready for the Q game to be over. Dare he dump on Tiff for basically saying let’s wait till after IC to decide. What a paranoid group! Can’t say anything without it being perceived contrary to intent. Paranoid and delusional bunch.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, this season might be one of the funniest I've seen. Every single person, except for maybe Maria, Tiffany, Ben and Hunter, are super delusional and have huge egos and it's funny to watch them be so confident about their positions.

If someone hadn't seen Survivor until 29 minutes ago, they'd think this was a returning cast seasons full of people America voted as sorta feeling sorry for!

• LOL 5

Keep blindsiding people from the six and you’ll end up not being in the majority anymore. Why is no one talking about voting off Q? Have none of these players watched Survivor before? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Charlie is going to use this to go for Q and that's smart. Because it's showing how dangerous Q is and how quickly he'll turn on people. 

I'm disappointed in Maria for not realizing how quick Q was to turn on his #1 Tiffany, just because Tiffany was daring to play her own game and not do what he wants.  What makes her think he wouldn't turn on her if she voiced her own opinion?  I mean she was throwing Maria's name out, but seriously, he turned on her because she thinks getting Venus out maybe isn't a good move because no one takes her seriously.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Charlie is going to use this to go for Q and that's smart. Because it's showing how dangerous Q is and how quickly he'll turn on people. 

Agreed — I think Charlie is going to get everyone he can to vote off Q.  Super risky for Charlie because if it doesn’t work, hell to pay…

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Q seems to want to vote out half the tribe at the same time   Does he not realize it is one per tribal.

No, he’s changing the way the game is played, don’t you know.

• LOL 12
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Keep blindsiding people from the six and you’ll end up not being in the majority anymore. Why is no one talking about voting off Q? Have none of these players watched Survivor before? 

Seems like Q hasn't annoyed them enough yet. I'm hoping that changes once immunity happens and Q starts really forcing his way onto people.

Charlie seems to want Q out, though, so I hope that happens. Q is too much of a wildcard to keep around. He turns on people for the smallest of reasons. He literally cannot be trusted.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

How funny do you think it will be when one of them wins?

Q is another reality competition show contestant with Main Character Syndrome.  They can’t conceive that anyone would put their own game ahead of his.   I’ve got a newsflash for him…even his 6 aren’t planning to roll over and hand the game to h8m.  

• Like 4
Just now, iMonrey said:

How funny do you think it will be when one of them wins?

Honestly, for me, even if one of the Delusionals win, it won't be as bad as Gabler winning 43. I think me having it in my head that this is more of a joke season is helping to ease a lot of the frustration that I'd typically feel by these people.

But I don't think they're winning. The Delusionals will take each other out.

• Like 5
(edited)

And not enough people offered to sit out/give up their vote, so everyone competes and they don't get rice.

I wonder who Q will blame for this.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2