Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 8: "Hide 'N Seek" LIVE Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, MerBearHou said:

I will be curious to see if the tribal council lives up to the hype of the previews!

It seriously better be more than just a big get up of their seats and start whispering.  Some of the cast are hyping this episode up so it better be big, but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

The hype better be worth it!

And if it isn't, good thing we have Jeff to say that it was worth it!

• LOL 4

Did Tevin really say last week he wanted to do the first blindside of the season? I think there were a bunch of blindsides before last week, he just wasn't at tribal for them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

Did Tevin really say last week he wanted to do the first blindside of the season? I think there were a bunch of blindsides before last week, he just wasn't at tribal for them.

Jem was definitely a blindside.  So there's been at least one before Soda.

I love Venus, and the way that she rubs everyone the wrong way just makes me love her even more.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Please vote Venus out tonight. 

That is fine, but the advice is people have to laugh to preserve laugh.  "Villain" Venus or Venus acting like something better than slice bread is hilarious

• Like 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

And now Liz is saying it was really her idea to take out Soda and she's annoyed that Venus and Tevin are trying to take the credit?

It's like a clown car with people claiming to have been the mastermind of the Blindside Soda plan.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

I mean, Tevin could not have been more wrong there.  The fact that he spoke it was a blindside in & of itself!

Oh great, everyone's now pressed about who was responsible for getting Soda out. I guess points for Liz being self-aware enough to know she has a big ego.

But girl, even though you wanted Soda out, Tevin made it happen. Because I've seen no evidence of Liz having any sway with Maria and Charlie. That was all Tevin's doing. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Last week everyone’s names were being put out for elimination and today everyone is taking credit for the blindsides. One thing about 90 minutes is we’ll get the full opening creds on every episode.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It's like a clown car with people claiming to have been the mastermind of the Blindside Soda plan.

If they are all in the final 3 together this might be interesting.  Every argument might be "my big move was getting Soda out". 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I miss the days of watching them fish and hunting for food, you know surviving. 🙄

We got thirty extra minutes. You’d think we’d get a few centered on foraging.

• Like 6

I miss the days of watching them fish and hunting for food, you know surviving. 🙄

I mean, it's embarrassing that it's basically been done away with, especially when the show extended to 90 minutes.  Though not surprising

• Like 6

And now Q's asking Charlie if he's ready to play the game with people.  Because Charlie hasn't been doing that without Q?  

I'm actually disappointed we didn't get the other tribe's reaction to Tim being gone.  But guess his absence isn't missed because they are bringing Charlie in.  And he's got a better read on the six than Maria.

• Like 1

I bet if Q and Tevin were walking side by side, they couldn't pass through a doorway 10 ft. wide, they both have such big heads ! It will be fun to see them both voted out.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
(edited)

I bet if Q and Tevin were walking side by side, they couldn't pass through a doorway 10 ft. wide, they both have such big heads ! It will be fun to see them both voted out.

From your keyboard to God's ear. I really dread seeing either or both of them make it all the way to the end. They are both getting final three edit.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, willco said:

I bet if Q and Tevin were walking side by side, they couldn't pass through a doorway 10 ft. wide, they both have such big heads ! It will be fun to see them both voted out.

#LivingFunkos?

Lets see if Venus can land on her feet again.

• Like 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

It's probably the old format but we used to get so much packed into just 60 minutes and I felt like I not only knew who everyone was by the end of episode 1, but we got to see so much happening at camp and at the challenges, and TC were also long enough.  I hate this new era game play where everything goes 100 miles an hour and everyone's about resume building.  This group especially all seem to think they are God's gift to Survivor gameplay.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

Okay, so the scene of Hunter hiding in the trees was just them playing hide 'n seek?  The way it was portrayed I thought he was taking a page out of Tony's playbook and making his own spy shack.

I'm definitely prepared to be disappointed tonight.

• Like 2

So Q is basically just using this as a way to determine how good people are at playing Survivor based on their hiding skills.  Not sure I get the logic, but whatever.

• Like 2

Oh for Pete's sake. I hope the incessant Q centric-ness of this episode means he's getting voted out. I'm so tired of hearing him say so-and-so "made a mistake" by showing him they're playing the game. What an ego.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I think if Q explained his rules of hide 'n seek better maybe Hunter wouldn't have gone so far up a tree.  I would assume we were playing old-school rules, of which the purpose is not to be found or tagged it (because we used to have a home base we'd run to).

I mean did Q ever have a secret strategy when playing Clue or Monopoly?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2