Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 7 "Episode Several" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So Q says he jumped off in the challenge on purpose, to see if his alliance was still strong.  Can he please be the one voted off tonight?

Not just that, he said Hunter being seen as the biggest physical threat is debateable. Uh Q, Hunter is the one in the tribe that never lost an immunity challenge and a lot of the challenges, he delivered when it counted. But you believe what you want dude. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I think he's talking about the secret 6 that supposedly exists with him, Hunter, Tim, Maria, Q and Tiffany. 

Oh probably.  Since I don't consider that a real alliance and don't get why Q is pushing it so much maybe that's why I forgot about them being involved in it lol   

4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So Q says he jumped off in the challenge on purpose, to see if his alliance was still strong.  Can he please be the one voted off tonight?

I like Q.  Perhaps he is misguided, but he is playing the game hard.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, ponygirl said:

It’s not the Q Game, it’s Survivor. 

Not to mention, why in the hell would Tim want to play Q's game, instead of his, since the goal is to be the final survivor. 

That said, annoying and delulu as Q is, Tim may not be helping himself playing this seemingly wishy-washy/waffling game. 

• Like 3

Poor Charlie, he wants to strategize but everyone else is being lazy on the beach.  I don't blame him, I'd be nervous if I were him too.  

And why would Venus trust Soda?  I don't think that came out of nowhere.

(edited)

How can Venus be flipping when she was never aligned with anyone on her original tribe? I hate when people say that. Just say your voting for her cause you don't like her.

Edited by KaveDweller
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Not to mention, why in the hell would Tim want to play Q's game, instead of his, since the goal is to be the final survivor. 

That said, annoying and delulu as Q is, Tim may not be helping himself playing this seemingly wishy-washy/waffling game. 

I think Tim should try and sacrifice Ben to appease Q.  At least he'd have the option of the journey six alliance, and for all he knows Charlie may get voted out and Siga will be down in numbers anyway.  I don't know that Tim is really on anyone's radar except when he puts himself on the radar.

So Tevin wants to blindside Soda.  

Soda wanted to vote Venus.  

This might be a fun TC.  

And now Venus wants to pull a blindside.  She's throwing out Tevin and Soda's names to Maria.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was waiting for when we would revisit Tevin's desire to get Soda out. I wonder though if this is going to set up the others recognizing how smart and shifty he is and realize it may be smart to get him out. 

(edited)

It’s like 50% of the names have been thrown out and I don’t even know them enough to care which 2 go. 🙄Just don’t breathe right and you’re on the chopping block.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3

I actually think Venus is right that Tevin is the bigger threat between him and Soda.  

But no one seems to want to get out big threats this season.  

And here Charlie worried for nothing.

11 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Oh probably.  Since I don't consider that a real alliance and don't get why Q is pushing it so much maybe that's why I forgot about them being involved in it lol   

Well, Tevin and Maria seem to think that it's real.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

So, basically, no one without immunity is safe. Is that correct?

That's right. It's been that way for a quarter century Lantern  /s

• LOL 1

I'm starting to have a little respect for Charlie, but I'm still not sure if I like him. That puts him even with a handful of these players, none of whom I actually like.

10 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Agreed.  This got Peih-Gee voted out in Cambodia.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Which is funny because last week I got the vibe Maria didn't care for it.  So I thought this was something that Q was fully onboard with, and that Hunter and Tevin were more so than Tim and Maria.

But if Q decides to vote Tim off guess that'll be the end of it.  I still don't see why Q can't just vote Ben and why he needs Tim for that, he's got Kenzie and Tiffany and Hunter would probably go along with him if he knew Tim was throwing his name out.

• Like 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, susannot said:

I like Q.  Perhaps he is misguided, but he is playing the game hard.

I like Q too.  I’ll join you at the very small table!  I think his voice is strong and his delivery is more of an instructional-type which is risky on Survivor, but that’s how coaches are used to communicating — I’m married to one — I don’t dislike him one bit and feel his “help” to Bhanu and Charlie are well-intentioned like “dude, come on, you’re hurting your game with these actions”.  I will admit that it’s clear that Q didn’t talk to himself before coming on the game and prep on how to tone down his “coachness”.

Unlike the very shady, very bossy Venus.  Now her…I really don’t care for.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’d be ok with Venus going home. And Q and his mouth. 

Q can go, but the show might find his mouth useful in a future Survivor auction

• LOL 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

The only person who doesn't see that alliance as real is Tim who again, is clearly playing an, "I'll consider all options" game. That said, I wouldn't say Maria is 100% sold because I think she still considers Charlie her number 1, not Tim. 

Venus should receive Maria's words here because she IS coming across slightly too abrasive even when she's trying to convince people to work with her. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 3

So it'll likely be between Soda and Venus at the orange tribe.  

Why is no one considering Hunter a threat?  All because of the 6 alliance (which Kenzie and Ben aren't even apart of and I assume don't know about).

Charlie, no offense, but you and Maria didn't make the call on this vote - Tevin really did.

Soda is likely going because Tevin targeted her and the other Nami woman who is so unmemorable, I can't remember her name, was down. And why wouldn't Maria and Charlie vote for someone that weakens old Nami numbers. 

Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

I really prefer the hour long episodes. These 90 min ones seem to drag on forever.

I liked 90 minutes last season.  I don't know why that seemed better edited, but I also liked the cast a lot better, so maybe that's why.

I think the show just needs to give itself an overhaul and change up the format.    

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Are they ever going to get to these Tribal Counsels? Too much talking.

I was sure the last hour would feature a journey or med evac or something.

• Like 1

I really prefer the hour long episodes. These 90 min ones seem to drag on forever.

I couldn't agree more.  It was necessary based on a lot for this TV year.  However, I'm okay with the 60 minute versions.  Plus, it has me having to wait on watching TAR.  Which was happening anyway due to CBS putting shows like modern day SOAP & under cover boss in the 9 PM hour

• Like 1

What's hilarious about Q is that he lectures people about not playing emotionally and yet that's kind of exactly what he's doing.

Someone bugs him once, he's going for them, then two seconds later, changes his mind because he heard something else. 

1 minute ago, susannot said:

Hope Hunter survives. I'm switching to Top Chef.

Nah, I think he's safe. Tiffany and Kenzie both seem set on getting an old Siga out. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Charlie, no offense, but you and Maria didn't make the call on this vote - Tevin really did.

Soda is likely going because Tevin targeted her and the other Nami woman who is so unmemorable, I can't remember her name, was down. And why wouldn't Maria and Charlie vote for someone that weakens old Nami numbers. 

That would be Liz.

8 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Why is no one considering Hunter a threat?  All because of the 6 alliance (which Kenzie and Ben aren't even apart of and I assume don't know about).

Tim is.  That's why he suggested targeting him.

Tim and Hunter are making really good arguments for why the other needs to go (or in Hunter's case just saying vote Siga because Nami can't stand each other).

Please. Let’s just vote.

A decent blessing would be voting in the first 15 minutes.  In daylight.  Someone's out.  I WIN!

• LOL 3

I hope Yanu can be vulnerable next week.  Not that Tiffany and Q aren't vulnerable this week, but they got lucky once again but having numbers because no one is going to risk a tie and they are going to vote strong (unless we are in for a huge blindside).  But I'm ready for them not to be in control again.  

• Like 1
Just now, willco said:

I think Ben's going.

I feel like Kenzie blowing kisses at the urn gave it away.  Voting Ben off would probably be harder for her than voting Tim off.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I feel like Kenzie blowing kisses at the urn gave it away.  Voting Ben off would probably be harder for her than voting Tim off.

Yeah, that's why I think that, the kiss blow.