Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: The Boy Who Cried Divorce

• Start Topic

On 4/8/2024 at 2:51 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

@JayDub1987, I just messaged you!

I would love a message too. I don't post a lot but love reading the snark. And I react a lot!

On 4/8/2024 at 10:56 AM, JayDub1987 said:

Probably just makes the most sense to start talking about the show on.....another platform. Perhaps one that starts with a primary color (that isn't blue or yellow) and ends with "dit," for me. This whole green light/red light system makes me feel like I'm being spoken to like a preschooler. Kinda had a feeling that was the direction this site was going after the third or fourth long-term shutdown to "improve." 

I spend a lot of time on that Primary Color forum and it's so much more fun over there. The subs have mods who can delete anything really offensive, and there are clear rules posted. Some subs are more censored than others but you can just avoid the strict ones if you want. The thing I like is that they're more or less self-censoring. Your comments can be upvoted or downvoted, so you take a chance of being scolded by other posters if you say something unpopular, but you can still say it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I spend a lot of time on that Primary Color forum and it's so much more fun over there. The subs have mods who can delete anything really offensive, and there are clear rules posted. Some subs are more censored than others but you can just avoid the strict ones if you want. The thing I like is that they're more or less self-censoring. Your comments can be upvoted or downvoted, so you take a chance of being scolded by other posters if you say something unpopular, but you can still say it. 

I couldn't find it!

Just hopped over to a lop-eared furry critter site where I'd been invited to nibble the grass...not too bad...friendly vibes...many familiar faces...we'll see...This shit  site has to get better or it will implode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, xls said:

I couldn't find it!

Just go to their home page and use the search option to look for 90 Day shows. My favorite is the uncensored one. 

On 4/8/2024 at 7:06 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, after Ashley and Manuel have been married this long, and are on a national TV show, she thinks no one knows about her religious practices? 

I'm pretty sure they get TLC in Newark! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I missed whatever happened with the *gasp* guidelines as far as commenting but as you may have noticed, I was forced to retire my old moniker. I mean to be fair, I can see how it was a violation 3xs over 😂

So, here's a list of things I can say about this episode without fear of breaking the new rules: 

Edited by HorrrGoodnight
too many commas
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
On 4/9/2024 at 9:41 PM, Peppermint said:

Just hopped over to a lop-eared furry critter site where I'd been invited to nibble the grass...not too bad...friendly vibes...many familiar faces...we'll see...This shit  site has to get better or it will implode. 

Can someone please send me that site?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

I read the post from moderator before closing site and don’t understand why strict posting rules yet other sites every single post is slamming and swearing at the shows participants.

please message me with alternative 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Jasmine has alopecia too?

Yes, she's never made a secret of it & has mentioned it numerous times, hence the crazy (at times) hair pieces.

4 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Yes, she's never made a secret of it & has mentioned it numerous times, hence the crazy (at times) hair pieces.

I guess between all of her OTHER ailments, I missed the hair business!  Thanks!

• LOL 1

Hola, peeps! Don't think I'll be joining you tonight, I'm not feeling very well and will be going to bed early and watching "The Repair Shop". Snark extra for me, and I'll see you tomorrow night! 

• Hugs 2
39 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, peeps! Don't think I'll be joining you tonight, I'm not feeling very well and will be going to bed early and watching "The Repair Shop". Snark extra for me, and I'll see you tomorrow night! 

Awww feel better soon!

• Hugs 2

Yes please go back to Panama Jas! do us all a favor. 

And that guy could not even look up from his video game long enough to even see what Nicole is wearing! 

• Like 2

I don’t even know how to get PMs here. I saw a group one from Pepper and made like Alice but can’t figure out to post there. Help! In the meantime, I’m in a horrible rehab for my broken shoulder, wrist and knee and in pain and my TV is competing  that of with the old lady next to me. Hers in Spanish while Manuel is talking!

On 4/9/2024 at 6:17 PM, magemaud said:

I read there too but how do we find each other? And no live chat…

The episode chat for tonight is open for snarking as long as you’re nice 

5 minutes ago, judylo said:

I don’t even know how to get PMs here

If you have a PM there’s a little envelope next to your notifications bell. 

• Love 1
On 4/12/2024 at 7:51 AM, Fenway17 said:

Long time lurker would love to follow along. Thanks!

Another lurker that would love to find where everyone is going please!

(edited)

Nothing good ever happens at the barber shop, and this episode proved that with Kobe's session at the barber shop. 

Jasmine's crying session was the worst acting I've seen since the last World Cup flopping compilation.    She goes from sobbing to no visible tears, or any other signs she was crying. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama