Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 4: "Don't Touch the Oven" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

After reading the stuff about Bhanu actually being an actor who was in a commercial, I can't take him seriously anymore.  He's clearly a super fan because he knows how to get attention.  I'm fine if he goes, but I hope someone else loses tonight because they might as well just go to TC now and save us 90 minutes if Yanu loses again.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

As if Bhanu didn't give them enough reasons to vote him off, telling Tiffany and Q that he spilled all at the journey probably isn't going to help his cause.  

• Like 3
(edited)

Bhanu is truly the most clueless Survivor player I can ever remember.

Kenzie gets the episode title — already!  It’s a great analogy though. 

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm fine if he goes, but I hope someone else loses tonight because they might as well just go to TC now and save us 90 minutes if Yanu loses again.

I hope they lose just so they can vote him off. He has to babysat. This is pathetic after watching an amazing Aussie season. God needs to give him brains.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Kenzie got the episode quote.

Honestly, I don't think Bhanu is as dumb as these people think.  But I also don't think he's as smart as he probably thinks he is.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

“He could have just gone camping” is a good alternate title.

I’m really trying not to judge Bhanu with broad strokes, but the guy makes it so friggin’ hard.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

After reading the stuff about Bhanu actually being an actor who was in a commercial, I can't take him seriously anymore. 

This doesn't surprise me even a little. There's a definitely a "performing for the camera" vibe about Bhanu. 

Meanwhile Hunter is continuing to be miserable with all the camp singing. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm thinking every single thing Bhanu does is totally performative. The prayer while being filmed clinched it for me.

Edited by WatcherUp2
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Most of these players are superfans, not sure why girl whose name I still don't know, thought this plan was such a great one.

One or more of these players is bound to realize that the producers wouldn't plant a clue saying to dig where the clue was found and there'd be nothing.

Someone is going to figure that someone found the clue somewhere else and replanted it. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

As if Bhanu didn't give them enough reasons to vote him off, telling Tiffany and Q that he spilled all at the journey probably isn't going to help his cause.  

Nope.  Even Q wants him out now.

• Like 1
(edited)

I did not think it was cool that Jem thought it was funny that her tribe mates were getting stung by big black ants.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Most of these players are superfans, not sure why girl whose name I still don't know, thought this plan was such a great one.

One or more of these players is bound to realize that the producers wouldn't plant a clue saying to dig where the clue was found and there'd be nothing.

Someone is going to figure that someone found the clue somewhere else and replanted it. 

I like Jem but I am worried this might somehow backfire on her.  Her tribe might be able to realize through process of elimination that she has the beware advantage and the idol.  And since I feel she might be on shaky ground as it is this might further put a target on her back.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Reward challenge time.  

Why does Q say they'd have to trade it?  Also, I probably wouldn't count on winning if I were him, given their track record.

(edited)
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

I don't think they can cook the fish yet

Oh I forgot they don't have fire yet.  Somehow I doubt Probst will let them just trade their fish for flint-since he's supposed to be playing hardball more this season he'll probably want more.  What he could possibly take of there's I don't know.

Edited by LadyChatts
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Reward challenge time.  

Why does Q say they'd have to trade it?  Also, I probably wouldn't count ono flint ? winning if I were him, given their track record.

No flint ?

Just now, phlebas said:

I don't think they can cook the fish yet

Good catch. They could mug Probst for the flint. 🤷‍♂️

Yanu wins! It’s a miracle!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

So Probst is letting Yanu trade the fish for an earlier reward that was offered.  So much for playing hardball.  

I like how Kenzie told Siga it was okay and not to cry.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Charlie telling Maria to take the baby step forward — good call.  Glad Maria finally got the ring accomplished.

I found that I was so happy Yanu won the challenge.  Q was amazing.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Charlie telling Maria to take the baby step forward — good call.  Glad Maria finally got the ring accomplished.

I found that I was so happy Yanu won the challenge.  Q was amazing.  

I'm glad they won for something different.  As much as I want Bhanu gone I hope they win the IC just to see a shake-up on another tribe.  Of course, Venus seems like the obvious one out on Nami so maybe Siga would be a little more suspenseful if they lost immunity.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I still don't know why Liz would go on this show if she's allergic to most of the main food sources out there.

I don't like fish so that's reason enough for me to not go on.

• Like 3
  • Love 1