Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E02: Trust but Verify

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Derek & Shelisa and Kishori & Karishma went to the wrong place and skipped the Detour. Ruh Roh.

No, it was the other black couple, I think her name is Nichelle or Michelle.

Just now, Quilt Fairy said:

Are there 2 Iguana Bridges?  I don't have close-captioning on, so I'm not sure what they're saying.

Nope.  They just stumbled on the second clue box and assumed it was the Iguana Bridge clue.

• Useful 4
1 minute ago, Ladybugnine said:

No, it was the other black couple, I think her name is Nichelle or Michelle.

Oops you're right it was Michelle & Shawn. My bad!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

That is what I call a lenient judge.

They're making allowances for the sweat.

Sunny and Bizzy should have bailed on that flag Detour.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I think the Racers had to find the series of strands that were different from the rest. Aside from being close to the box, I don’t see how that could be considered a better choice.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

Well, they got the flags, but I still don't understand what they had to do.

The colors have to be in the right order. They have to find a string that has them in the wrong order. But there are SO many of them.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

The colors have to be in the right order. They have to find a string that has them in the wrong order. But there are SO many of them.

But there were so many different color patterns. They all looked different from each other.

• Like 1

They have to find a string that has them in the wrong order. But there are SO many of them.

But don't there have to be at least 12 strings in the wrong order?  In case everyone picked that detour? 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

Idk, there should have been as many wrong strands as teams, but they were wrong the 1st few tries so I don’t get it. 

• Like 1

So the strand they had was the right order? It looked like so many of them were in a different order from their strand.  I mean, it looked like every strand had a different order. 

• Like 3