Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought the same thing. He doesn't look well. 

Me too…the acne and yellow cast to his skin can indicate drug abuse. Maybe to help keep the weight off. I hope I am wrong.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I thought the same thing. He doesn't look well. 

Bad teeth and skin sores are a dead giveaway

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pi237 said:

No one who ever says they never get to think of themselves first, actually thinks of anyone but themselves.  That's wordy, but you know what I mean. 

Right? "I spend my whole life thinking of others! I put everyone else first!" Lies lies lies. They lie splayed out like starfish in their recliners, droning about being in pain and ordering takeout! 

Just now, Chicklet said:

This episode feels 4 hours long.

It isn't? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I get you pet food commercial..I adopted my cat thinking she would be a nice companion ..now I sing the belly rub song to her and she knows it is time to be pet…I need help 😂 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Really! My bathtub is calling me for a nice long soak

If it's for a soak, it's not that bad.  Now, if it calls you for a deep scrub...

• LOL 1
(edited)

So, J.T. didn't get surgery yet, because Covid, so he's moving back to Oklahoma. He's going back to Houston for another appointment soon.    2 years 6 months J.T. will go back to Houston.   J.T.'s weigh in is good, just above 350 lbs. but Dr. Now says the lymphedema will weigh about 100 lbs.   And then they can do abdominal surgery. 

Seana's surgery was postponed due to Covid also.  She's back to 730 lbs.  I missed something, I don't know where she moved to.  So, she gained over 100 lbs. in the past year.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1

Seana is full of delusions and doesn't look like she lost a pound.  Probably gained everything she had lost before.    

• Like 2

The way she got out of the car and started waddling along, one could tell that she'd gain.

Definitely gained in her face....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

She also breathes much worse than before. 

Gaining 125 pounds in a year and a half takes serious effort and dedication.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I get you pet food commercial..I adopted my cat thinking she would be a nice companion ..now I sing the belly rub song to her and she knows it is time to be pet…I need help 😂 

My children envy how well my cats live

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE POUNDS GAINED! Is this a record? 

If only she hadn't lost that paper!

No, Sean's mother stuffed him into about 200 lbs. in a few months.  He saw Dr. Now at 800+ and came back a couple of months later at 1,000 lbs. 

James K. also gained over 150 lbs in a few months too.  

I love the Fresh Pet commercials, especially the sister getting tossed out of the trailer, and the original one with Pepper's daddy dumping the girlfriend.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

She was "placing a lot of hope in Dr. Now's program". I simply cannot. Just saying you want to lose weight and losing the diet twenty times is not enough! They all want to just sit on the couch and wish the fat away.

• Like 2

The bar, she is low. 

Hey I'm feeling uncharacteristically generous today. Can't understand it.

• LOL 4

I get you pet food commercial..I adopted my cat thinking she would be a nice companion ..now I sing the belly rub song to her and she knows it is time to be pet…I need help 😂 

My orange tabby Simon had been gone for a month now. I miss him terribly, but my girlfriend's cat seems to know that I'm hurting and he is now my constant companion. I came home for lunch the other day and you'd think I'd been gone for days. He was so happy to see me. 

• Hugs 5
  • Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

My orange tabby Simon had been gone for a month now. I miss him terribly, but my girlfriend's cat seems to know that I'm hurting and he is now my constant companion. I came home for lunch the other day and you'd think I'd been gone for days. He was so happy to see me. 

I’m sorry…losing a beloved pet is so difficult 

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I find it hilarious that Hidden Valley Ranch is a sponsor. 

Right? I remember one participant who covered his salad, veggies, everything in Ranch dressing ( I’m talking a half bottle a serving) and wondered why he wasn’t losing.

• LOL 2

My adorable cat just gave me holy hell because I moved my salad bowl, not realizing he was resting against it while he napped. He read me to filth!

• LOL 6