Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Yea she ruined that girl, and now wants her gone. I kind of feel sorry for Margaret right now, can't lie.

2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Why don't these people ever raise their headboards so they can see something other than the ceiling? 

I don't know how they breathe like that.

• Like 3
(edited)

Megan 1 year 3 months, lost 150 lbs total.  That chef's salad her mom just brought is a bunch of cheese, and cold cuts.     15 lbs more and she may get surgery.   

Margaret 1 year 4 months, and Margaret finall makes progress.   Apparently, Millie saying Margaret can't come home until she can walk worked.   Her legs look terrible.   Margaret is going home, with PT and psychotherapy help.   I think Millie is going to go out and have a social life now, and Margaret can't cope with that.    She's still 463, I guess that's progress since she started at 750. 

Dr. Now tries to motivate her by saying if she loses 30 lbs in two months she can have skin removal.     Dr. Now says if she fails again, she's out of the program 

Megan looks smaller.   Mother Donna has such a low key attitude.    Megan will get her surgical risk results at her visit, and If she doesn't get approval for surgery, then she's going home.  Her heart and lungs are strong enough for WLS, if she loses 20 lbs by the next month.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Yea she ruined that girl, and now wants her gone. I kind of feel sorry for Margaret right now, can't lie.

Don't feel too sorry.  There's another temper tantrum building up inside that body!

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I think Mom has found a man and wants Margaret to get the hell out on her own.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Margaret's mother has discovered life can be pretty good without a Margaret-sized millstone around her neck.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Megan Mom, chef salads are the worst kind of salads, they are NOT good for you with all that cheese, salty ham and turkey. I mean, Megan doesn't have a clue as to how to modify her diet, does she? I would think it would be frustrating to wait month after month not meeting the health requirements for WLS when a useless blob like Margaret actually GETS the surgery. I kind of feel for her. A bit.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1

Megan Mom, chef salads are the worst kind of salads, they are NOT good for you with all that cheese, salty ham and turkey. I mean, Megan doesn't have a clue as to how to modify her diet, does she? I would think it would be frustrating to wait month after month not meeting the health requirements for WLS when a useless blob like Margaret actually GETS the surgery. I kind of feel for her. A bit.

They need a nutritionist or to go on one of those home delivery medically controlled diet services 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

She's going home.. What is the over/under on weight she is about to gain?? 

She will gain 42 pounds in a month. 

My gawd, those legs. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Stop being so naked Margaret!!! Wtf I had less showing when I had a baby 

I've had soooo many people see me naked for the past two weeks, it's like I'm not even aware of my own body anymore.  It's very weird!  Like I'm just driving a robot body around.

(I'm 2 weeks post-surgery right now!)

• Like 2
  • Hugs 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I've had soooo many people see me naked for the past two weeks, it's like I'm not even aware of my own body anymore.  It's very weird!  Like I'm just driving a robot body around.

(I'm 2 weeks post-surgery right now!)

That makes total sense when you are undergoing treatment. For Margaret being naked is a lifestyle choice. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Margaret could be so cute if she tried. Her eyes could really pop if her face wasn't so blobby.

RED!!!!  How DARE you say something that is not SNARKY!!!  Watch that!

• LOL 4

She's barely eating?  Really?  Besides one can really drink a ton calories and that's actually a lot worse for you than eating that same ton of calories...

• Like 2
Just now, lemoncake said:

How is not eating, the absence of doing something hard work? 

Margaret is naked under that blanket 

I have a feeling Margaret gave up on clothes years ago. 

• LOL 2

Cream of mushroom? Cream of chicken? I can state unequivocally that those items are not on the diet. 

Maybe her mom is about to make a recipe by Ree Drummond. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Maybe her mom is about to make a recipe by Ree Drummond. 

That woman should be in jail for attempted murder by trans fat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I tried watching her show once but I ran screaming. 

You don't believe in putting a pound of cheese slices and cream cheese into every recipe?

• LOL 5

You don't believe in putting a pound of cheese slices and cream cheese into every recipe?

But that's what hungry cowboys want!

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. My eyes are glazing over. Even the appalling Margaret isn't as entertaining as she was in her original episode. 

Only 12 more minutes to go!  You can do it!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. My eyes are glazing over. Even the appalling Margaret isn't as entertaining as she was in her original episode. 

Waiting to see if Margaret back slides at the end 

• Applause 2

Ive definitely been enjoying Quarter Ton Teen more than this one this season.  The snark factor is low, but the teens have more life in them, and usually succeed. Plus, it's their entire process in one show. Not as drawn out. 

• Like 3

Oh, Dr Now, don't be there for Margaret. She made her bed...and she lies in it. Hope Millie has a long and unhappy life because when she kicks the bucket, Margaret will die in that bed.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I can just see Millie going on dating sites and then eventually has to introduce them to massive Margaret, in all her naked glory

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pi237 said:

Ive definitely been enjoying Quarter Ton Teen more than this one this season.  The snark factor is low, but the teens have more life in them, and usually succeed. Plus, it's their entire process in one show. Not as drawn out. 

That last episode with the dysfunctional Father and Daughter was hard to watch.  However, I'm glad that the girl was able to lose 81 pounds on her own.

• Like 3
(edited)

My youngest was in elementary school with a set of quints in his class. The school wanted to separate them, but the mom wanted them together. I breathed a sigh of relief when my kid wasn't put in the same class. The mom was nuts tooling around in her airport shuttle van . I'll pass on the multiples show. 

Edited by lemoncake
  • LOL 2

Margaret at home at last.     Millie is still enabling. 

Megan pre-surgery, and she lost the weight.  She's finally getting gastric sleeve.  

Dr. Now says Margaret is out of the program, and I'm certainly not surprised about that.    

Megan moved home, and she's another one who will 'prove Dr. Now wrong'.   The lunch she's having with her friend is horrible.   I think I gained five pounds just seeing it.   She must be short, because she doesn't look different.   Down to 368.   Many health insurance plans will approve 'apron' removal if it hangs as low as hers does, so she should look into that locally. 

• Like 4