Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Better than my two uncles.  Both were preachers and went to Bible College.   We used to joke they ordained themselves in the garage (we didn't say it to them).  

By the power vested in my by the Interwebs...I now pronounce you man and wife!

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love Bambolina and positively adored Kokeshi in its original location, so sad that it closed. And All Souls is my favorite place in town. Love it there. 

These are the last days of light tourism for a few months!  Gotta get out in May, for sure.

• Love 1
Just now, lemoncake said:

My hairdresser decided to attend an online Bible College. Her clients became a captive audience. It was painful 

Time to find a new stylist!

• Applause 2
Just now, umgoblue said:

By the power vested in my by the Interwebs...I now pronounce you man and wife!

In Pennsylvania you can marry people by just signing the marriage license. I shouldn't have done it when they asked, sad sad marriage.

• Mind Blown 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Time to find a new stylist!

We moved so I didn't have to quit her. I could tell she also was getting radicalized by QAnon. Covid had a lot of casualties 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, LizzyB said:

These are the last days of light tourism for a few months!  Gotta get out in May, for sure.

My son works at Longboards, and they are busy every day! No, they didn't make him sous chef yet. One of the owners is dragging his feet, but promises a decision in a month. Restaurant owners, amirite?

• Like 1

He has depression and has not sought treatment. Why get therapy when you can have extra cheese pizzas, whole loaves of garlic bread, and gallons of ice cream? 

• Like 2

I've always wondered why the lymphedema treatment is so barbaric--they cut them off, right?  Isn't there any other way? Where are my medical Pounders?

• Like 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

In Pennsylvania you can marry people by just signing the marriage license. I shouldn't have done it when they asked, sad sad marriage.

Alabama does that, you sign two affidavits, get them notarized (I think that's required, but I'm not sure), and turn them in to the clerk's office.   You are legally married.  You can have a ceremony, and anyone can officiate.   (It came about because of some county clerks refusing to give marriage licenses to same sex couples).  

With lymphedemas, there are treatments, but not when they're the size of people we see on the show.   Poor Wess has two leg lymphedemas.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Alabama does that, you sign two affidavits, get them notarized (I think that's required, but I'm not sure), and turn them in to the clerk's office.   You are legally married.  You can have a ceremony, and anyone can officiate.   (It came about because of some county clerks refusing to give marriage licenses to same sex couples).  

I didn't have to do that much, it's the remnnent of Quaker peeps in PA. Just sign the paper and voila, married.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He wouldn't be a bad looking dude if he dropped about 500 pounds. He has nice features. 

And really nice, smooth, wrinkle-free, acne-free facial skin.
(most at this size don't)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I keep thinking about the intern who had to type up the captions for Dr. Now's narration.  You know that every time he typed in "Wess" it autocorrected to "Wes." Must have been maddening!

• LOL 2
Just now, MsVixen said:

What is Dad eating?  Looks pretty good.

It was good until he put a 3/4 cup of salt on it.  Yikes!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Oooo that camera person had better not be foreshadowing by focusing on Wess' Dad pouring salt on his kielbasa!  No cardiac events, pleeeze

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

NOOOOOOO!!!!  Wess, no self respecting man wears a comb over!!!!!

He's going to make for an excellent makeover.  It will be his second reality show.  Third one? The Bachelor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

NOOOOOOO!!!!  Wess, no self respecting man wears a comb over!!!!!

I was just thinking... Wess. Please embrace your baldness. Get your haircut and just go bald. Bald is sexy

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Ondansetron man will claim the boot makes him weight more? Probably. And he's going to kill his wife by leaning on her.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

He needs to lose the combover. And a beard trim.

I'm telling you, it might be a calculated plan for a makeover! They used to do that on The Biggest Loser; the participants would look grungier and skeevier as the weeks went on and then, suddenly, it was makeover week! I'm guessing many of us remember--there has to be pretty good overlap on the Venn diagram of "Biggest Loser watchers" and "My 600-lb Life" watchers!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I think I'd prefer not to be on the same road as Ontreon is driving on, especially with that sprung ankle on the gas pedal.  Seriously some of these poundipants scare me when they drive. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

She has Ontreon every day!

That's how she gets the hot thighs--holding him up is like 500 squats a day

• LOL 8