Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 46 Ep. 3 "Wackadoodles Win" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I’m guessing there I’ll be a shake-up next week. It the only way anyone from original Vanu can stay in the game . . . and they’d probably blow that too.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

I’m guessing there I’ll be a shake-up next week. It the only way anyone from original Vanu can stay in the game . . . and they’d probably blow that too.

It’s the Lulu Lemon tribe all over again.

• Like 2
(edited)

So predictable. I called it in the first ten minutes. They could just skip the challenge and automatically send Yanu to tribal by default.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Well, they can't play a 3 person tribe against 2 6-person tribes. 

They’ve done it before in The Philippines. 

• Like 1

Yeah, and from a purely practical perspective, some of these challenges won’t work with only 3 competing.  Time for the switch.  

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

So predictable. I called it in the first ten minutes. They could just skip the challenge and automatically send Yanu to tribal by default.

They should skip tribal and tell Bhanu to go home.  I'm not buying this with Q wanting to quit (or quit by asking to be voted out).  Kenzie and Tiffany clearly aren't going to do that.  

• Like 1

I hate watching a tribe get decimated.  Q, Kenzie, and Tiffany are good players.  Q is down on himself unnecessarily.  The three tribe format sucks.

• Like 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

They had the last 2 members of Ulong compete against the 9 member Korar in Palau.  Personally, I'd like to see Yanu self-destruct.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
(edited)

And here’s Bhanu’s full out narrative.  Even the worst Aussie survivor player can eat these guys for breakfast.

Edited by dizzyd
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Wasn’t there a season where there was only one person, a woman, left on a team? 

That would be Palau.

Bhanu slowly remembers Kenny’s koan.

ETA: I get how Bhanu can bug, but he seems like a sweet guy and not a quitter. He’s just getting punched in the dick over and over, and that ain’t fun to watch.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 4

So the person who gets the white rock automatically goes back to camp, has no shot at an advantage.  Bhanu wants this because he wants the chance to play his SITD.

The two who get the blue rock get the chance to compete for an advantage, but will lose their vote if they don't complete the task.

With Yanu's luck, I'm guessing Bhanu draws a blue rock.

• Like 1

I don't understand, what tea would Bhanu have to spill?  It should be obvious to the other tribes that Yanu is dysfunctional. 

He threw Kenzie under the bus.  She’s a goner after the merge or tribal swap. 

I guess god really doesn’t like Bhanu, after all.   

I'd like to think even if Bhanu didn't get the advantage his tribe might be paranoid to think that maybe, just maybe, he's lying and decide to vote someone else off and not risk it.

Again, I can dream.  

How much time is that in the hourglass? It looks like an hour.

Criminy Bhanu better go home tonight, I can't take much more of him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well, so long Bhanu!  If Yanu loses next week maybe it'll be interesting with Tiffany, Kenzie, and Q having to turn on each other.  Or course considering that Q threw in the towel tonight after losing the challenge, maybe it won't be that interesting.

Seriously, they need to stop the 3 tribes of 6.  This is making it too boring and predictable.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Criminy Bhanu better go home tonight, I can't take much more of him.

I usually root for underdogs, but Jesus, is Bhanu a self-defeating whiner.  He can easily go if there's a vote.

1 minute ago, susannot said:

It's only 9 :00.  Half an hour to go. Something else is going to happen.

Agreed.  But what?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Is that the first Nicolas Cage reference in the history of Survivor?

No that was in episode 1

• Like 1

And Ben's lying about losing his vote-he just says he won't know until the next TC.

And Bhanu does the walk of shame back to camp.  Q's like 'why do you look so sad you just went on a journey'.  Seriously does Q have to ask?