Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Thread

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hi everyone! 

Ok, so Goldfish said something to the effect of finally arriving on TMS, so who are some of the women they guess every season that could fit the clues? 

Edited by Bookworm13
(edited)

Me watching Starfish : This ain’t it

Jenny : She can really sing 😂

I’ll feel bad if it’s someone really big, but that performance did nothing for me. 

ETA : Well fuck. 50 billion streams in a year 😳

Edited by Bookworm13
  • Like 3
(edited)

Starfish is not a professional singer and will be bottom two.

The costumes seem to get better and cuter every year. I'd watch a series about how they're created.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Like 4
(edited)

I have no doubt I'm wrong but Starfish' a singing voice reminds me of

Spoiler

Jennifer Coolidge

ETA I can't remember if I need to hide that or not in the live thread 

Edited by callie lee 29
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I was wrong; Book is going home tonight and Starfish is saved. This is one of the most obvious "one-and-done"s they've ever had.

ETA to fix punctuation

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

My brother called at the worst possible time, so I wound up missing both Book's clue package and his performance.

Good thing I'm DVRing it....

You didn’t miss much. 

3 minutes ago, kathyk2 said:

I missed the first singer but I liked Lovebird and Ugly Sweater. I hated Book and Starfish.

Goldfish was the best of the night, IMO. Worth checking out her performance online later. 

• Like 2
(edited)

I could do without Leann but we get all new contestants this week so I can’t complain too much. 

Gumball was fun. I’m excited to see more in the coming weeks. 

Cleocatra looks more like a chipmunk than a cat, IMO

Edited by Bookworm13
  • Like 1
Just now, Bookworm13 said:

I could do without Leann but we get all new contestants this week so I can’t complain too much. 

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with her version of  "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". 

• Like 2
(edited)

Hmmm...sounds like the Afghan Hound plans to be a one-and-done...and the way she sings it's almost guaranteed.

ETA: it's going to be hard to do worse, but who expected Kevin Hart at the end last week?

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

ETA: it's going to be hard to do worse, but who expected Kevin Hart at the end last week?

She wasn’t on-theme, so that’s automatic one-and-done in my book. She barely made it through this song, not sure I want to hear her struggle through another. 

• Like 2
(edited)

I can't wait to see who the Afghan Hound is. That was so bad.

I think even William Shatner and George Wendt did better. So did Penn and Teller.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Well, someone has to beat The Afghan Hound.....

I personally would have put Cat there. She was good but went off the rails at the end so I’m not as sold on her. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bookworm13 said:

I still have no idea who Hound is/was 😂

The show was called "Chrisley Knows Best", and I think both of her parents just went to jail for assorted frauds. I never watched it but I used to see it mentioned on news sites.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 3/13/2024 at 8:00 PM, The Crazed Spruce said:

No, Jenny, the Hound can't be Brooke Hogan.

Brooke can almost sing. Whatever The Hound did wasn't anything close to singing.

VH-1 had a special back in 2005 about Brooke trying to become a pop star.

Edited by MrsEVH

Ignoring Robin’s opening number, we’re off to a good start again. Fingers crossed we don’t end up with another Kevin Hart/Chrisley woman at the end. One is ok, two is pushing it, three would be overkill, IMO. 

• Like 3

I missed Clock’s clues bc I was listening to something else on my phone during the commercial, but she was great! 

2 minutes ago, HyeChaps said:

I like Rita!

Me too! She’s really grown on me and I wouldn’t be opposed to her sticking around after this season. Maybe we can get rid of Jenny and have her and Nicole(although given Nicole is heading to Broadway, she may not be back next season, depending on when it is taped)

I mean this in the best way, Spaghetti looks like he belongs in a B horror film. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Here's a wild shot. Based on the "hit show" clue and the car in the clue package, I'm thinking Spaghetti & Meatballs might be Frankie Muniz.

Oohh based on a quick glance at his Wikipedia page, you may be in to something.

• Useful 1