Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14 : Row, Row, Row Me Off This Boat

• Start Topic

An emotional visit to the Virgin Guadalupe brings the ladies together; Lisa loses it as she tries to settle with Lenny mere days before their court date; a gondola ride turns into a battleship when a juice box and words are thrown. 

airdate 1/31/24

I feel like I have to rewatch this now to comment haha 

Lisa standing 10 toes like she was about that life then screaming assault GIRL bless Kiki is all I’m saying cause I would have launched across that table 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Welcome back board.

If I remember right it was nice to see the sights of Mexico City and everyone seemed to be having fun and getting along and being supportive to each other at the church. And then they went on the gondola ride from hell. 
Oh God, Lisa, she’s a maniac. I don’t know how Kiki didn’t throw her off that boat. And the poor gondola guy having to put up with a bunch of screaming, crying, over dramatic women! I’m surprised he didn’t abandoned ship!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

and knock me over with Larsa calling Lisa out to her face .. I was like YESSSSS she is a big baby and her man is gonna leave her .... tellllll her 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2

I've never liked Lisa.  I was always a Joanna or Lea fan over Lisa.

The only time Larsa has any sense is when she speaks in interviews about Lisa's divorce. 

Going by the doll island was just shitty of production...given what happened to Julia and her baby many years ago.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

My dislike of Lisa keeps growing, growing and growing. She is a shallow, self-centered, privileged woman.

This horrible women assuming the dogs weren’t being fed and making nasty comments about people that live there. Thank you Kiki for calling them out.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I do not get a mean vibe from Lisa as much as I get a stupid vibe.  Her looking at housing along the river and making the comments makes me think she would look at a normal 2500 sq. ft. suburban home the same way, she wasn't raised in the lap of luxury, right?

I saw a commercial for Lisa's perfume, Fly and she is in the commercial, the name of the perfume is so bad, so stupid, that is what I get from Lisa, stupid but not mean.

Kiki called Lisa out but all Lisa got out of it was that Kiki didn't understand she likes dogs and was being nice (by throwing the food in the water, oy), Lisa does not understand when to stop talking, this gave us all a little glimpse in to how she was with Lenny, not defending Lenny but she can really beat a dead horse to death all the while not understanding what anyone else is saying.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

My dislike of Lisa keeps growing, growing and growing. She is a shallow, self-centered, privileged woman.

This horrible women assuming the dogs weren’t being fed and making nasty comments about people that live there. Thank you Kiki for calling them out.

I didn't  mind her at one time. Now everything  always  ends about her. No matter the trip, or the meal, she's  shouting  about something. I have no use for Lenny, but Lenny and Lisa? Oy vey.!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I felt so bad for Kiki. She's become my favorite on the show, along with Nicola and Julia. She's fun, fabulous and quirky. It was so nice to hear more about her background during the fashion show - she's had it rough 😔 And still she hasn't become a bitter martyr. I love me some Kiki ❤️

• Like 11
On 2/5/2024 at 4:03 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

The only time Larsa has any sense is when she speaks in interviews about Lisa's divorce. 

Going by the doll island was just shitty of production...given what happened to Julia and her baby many years ago.

I hated how Joanna mocked Lisa. I thought it was mean, but I kind of get why they didn't gel. Joanna's looks are a huge part of her success, but there is depth to her. She came from nothing, helps support her mom and sister, is extremely philanthropic, invested in real estate, etc. She didn't just use her beauty to land a rich man, even though it would have been easy for her, and she remained humble and not all about superficial stuff. I think underneath her temper, she has a big heart. 

On 2/5/2024 at 5:05 PM, Stats Queen said:

I hear you. I'm liking Lisa less and liking Kiki more. 

On 2/5/2024 at 6:09 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not get a mean vibe from Lisa as much as I get a stupid vibe.  Her looking at housing along the river and making the comments makes me think she would look at a normal 2500 sq. ft. suburban home the same way, she wasn't raised in the lap of luxury, right?

I saw a commercial for Lisa's perfume, Fly and she is in the commercial, the name of the perfume is so bad, so stupid, that is what I get from Lisa, stupid but not mean.

Kiki called Lisa out but all Lisa got out of it was that Kiki didn't understand she likes dogs and was being nice (by throwing the food in the water, oy), Lisa does not understand when to stop talking, this gave us all a little glimpse in to how she was with Lenny, not defending Lenny but she can really beat a dead horse to death all the while not understanding what anyone else is saying.

Same. I don't hate Lisa. I don't see any malice from her. She's probably one of the nicest people on these shows actually. I think she's just not the smartest person, so she constantly puts her foot in her mouth, and I think she seems self-involved.

It is sad Lisa and maybe some of the others don't seem as interested in Kiki. I would like to learn more about her. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

It is sad Lisa and maybe some of the others don't seem as interested in Kiki. I would like to learn more about her. 

I think we can all agree that Kiki has been the sleeper for this season, she was the mouse that roared! Hopefully she can be a main cast member next season, she certainly earned.  I'd like to see her home, kids, more of her modeling jobs...way more interesting than Alexia and her apartment hopping. 

We need a big fancy party this season, don't we?

• Like 4
On 2/5/2024 at 2:03 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Alexia was the one who chose and okayed the gondola and destination. She reminded the gals this was part of the local culture.

Is Lisa really that stunned? Kiki told her point blank I lived like that, but we fed our dogs well. Don't assume because it's a shabby house that the pets aren't fed well. Lisa turned around and said I can't fix your childhood trauma! How stupid can she be?

• Like 4
On 2/5/2024 at 9:29 PM, Glama said:

I felt so bad for Kiki. She's become my favorite on the show, along with Nicola and Julia.

😔❤️

I don't agree when it comes to Julia. I am over her feeling that she needs to be the messenger, for all the women, to explain whatever someone has said. Larsa's input was more appropriate because she didn't generalize, and gave a specific example. Julia needs to just be quiet and choose a right time and place to share her so-called messaging expertise. Frankly, at times she makes the message worse by putting her own spin, or understanding, on it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Toward the end of the episode after Lisa asked to get off the boat, she is texting someone, I assume Jody, relaying what happened.  She wrote that she stood up as a joke and that they threw a drink at her.  Quite a twist at what really happened.  Eventually Jody will see her tantrum on the episode.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I hope that was a rhetorical question because you don't have the time to read all the posts telling you how stupid she can be, lol.

Another perfect example of how your posts crack me up! 🤣😂 (It certainly was rhetorical)

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
On 2/5/2024 at 2:03 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Reality TV is like the Shingles virus.  It doesn't care.

I remember years ago with the ill-fated "family" edition of the Amazing Race.  They had one of the tasks be at a race track (can't remember if it was Daytona or Talledega) - and one of the families had recently lost their Dad at a NASCAR event from a track accident.

That being said, I just wanted to reach out and hug poor Julia - she looked so heartbroken.

On 2/5/2024 at 4:09 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

(by throwing the food in the water, oy)

Wonder what she would have said if one of the dogs was hurt jumping the fence or fell into the water.  To me, she's got the body of a lingerie mannequin and the brains to match.

• Like 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Reality TV is like the Shingles virus.  It doesn't care.

I remember years ago with the ill-fated "family" edition of the Amazing Race.  They had one of the tasks be at a race track (can't remember if it was Daytona or Talledega) - and one of the families had recently lost their Dad at a NASCAR event from a track accident.

That being said, I just wanted to reach out and hug poor Julia - she looked so heartbroken.

Wonder what she would have said if one of the dogs was hurt jumping the fence or fell into the water.  To me, she's got the body of a lingerie mannequin and the brains to match.

They did that on ANTM a girls friend like literally days before had died and they made her get in a coffin.and filmed it as she was having a mental breakdown over it . it was a mess..

I honestly don’t think Lisa thinks at all .. everything seems to be an afterthought to her from her kids to how to interact and ask about the person you’re dating ..if it isn’t about HER 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2