Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Murder In Plain Sight

• Start Topic

I wonder why no one is suspicious of Sandra like they are Dan. I feel like she's not talking much either.

Nice to see that Janelle's still a brat. 

• Like 10
(edited)

Dan looks and sounds so guilty! I really thought he had a chance to run the table here, but it seems that being set upon by a band of savage Housewives requires a very different skill set than corraling the likes of Renny, Keesha, Frank, and Britney.

Sandra is part of the woodwork at this point, probably by design, but I too wonder why she isn't receiving the same scrutiny as Dan for the same offense.

Parvati as Anne Boleyn strolling from room to room with the poisoned chalice  gives me life.  

Aww, Deontay, of all people, with the tears! I just want to hug him.

Edited by Milk-Eyed Mender
  • Like 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, snarts said:

I wonder why no one is suspicious of Sandra like they are Dan. I feel like she's not talking much either.

Nice to see that Janelle's still a brat. 

I think she could be interacting with the group more, but we’re not seeing it. I think they’re just giving particular focus on Dan, and it’s taking up the oxygen and time.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 5

I think Dan is much better one on one.  I don't think the round tables will help his game.  I feel like he will be the first traitor to go.

• Like 12
9 hours ago, Milk-Eyed Mender said:

Dan looks and sounds so guilty! I really thought he had a chance to run the table here, but it seems that being set upon by a band of savage Housewives requires a very different skill set than corraling the likes of Renny, Keesha, Frank, and Britney.

Sandra is part of the woodwork at this point, probably by design, but I too wonder why she isn't receiving the same scrutiny as Dan for the same offense.

Parvati as Anne Boleyn strolling from room to room with the poisoned chalice  gives me life.  

Aww, Deontay, of all people, with the tears! I just want to hug him.

Judging by this post we are certainly in for some fun discussion this season.  Dan being "set upon by a band of savage housewives."  Parvati "strolling from room to room like Anne Boleyn."  Brilliant.  Now I will always see her as Anne Boleyn, whom she resembles in the Genevieve Bujold version.  I will add that Parvati is far more attractive than all the savage housewives.  She is a natural beauty without all that gross plastic surgery.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
22 hours ago, Clare said:

I think Dan is much better one on one.  I don't think the round tables will help his game.  I feel like he will be the first traitor to go.

I don't know one or two of these stars but I've been reading Dan is good one on one.

But even one on one his choices are baffling.   As soon as they selected Parvati as the new traitor, he kept working her before she knew the others were traitors.

You'd think he'd spend more time working non-traitors.  It felt like he was trying to set up a TV reveal moment more than playing the long game.

• Like 6

So far I am really enjoying this season. I just binged season 1 and it is so frustrating to now have to wait a week for each new episode, after watching 13 in a row. I may need to watch the UK or AUS series in between new episodes dropping.  My main questions going forward are can Dan adapt to the info he received about being too quiet and go back to under the radar, and what will Alan wear next?  

• Like 3

The only players I even vaguely recognize are the two Survivor women, but somehow I got sucked back in. 

What I want to know is, was I not paying enough attention, but was this whole episode a single day?  The challenge started at “the witching hour” (already dark), then the round table, then the chalice murder? It’s almost like it was in real time. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Loved Bergie figuring out the puzzle. He seems very sweet and quite out of his element.  I bet he was interesting to watch on Love Island (whatever that is lol).

Maks was a victim of another dumb herd mentality that he called out when Peppermint was voted out since Deontay incorrectly did the same against Maks. Deontay also said that you got to play with your heart and not your head, which is so not the way to play it. I felt bad for Deontay, and thought him being a boxer while also being so sensitive and emotional was unusual. I guess I always think of boxers as somewhat cold and intimidating, and he’s so not that, so shows what I know.  

I don’t know if other Traitors renditions are played like this version, but all of participants are jumping way too quick on someone because of a small action. Maks was a little tongue-tied after Peppermint’s “murder”, but Deontay jumped way too quick on him. They’re overthinking it. Cirie is definitely a hard act to follow.

MJ and Larsa (what am I saying?!) are being clever by singling out Dan. I hope Dan is voted out, I’d love to see who is brought in as another traitor. It’s just so frustrating to see the Faithfuls always being voted out. Did they learn nothing by watching Kate last year!?

More random thoughts: I hate Janelle. Peter seems kinda smart about the game (I don’t watch The Bachelor).  I wonder if CT is still kinda crazy. I hope MJ is there to the end. Tamra can go. I think Sheree might have been a more interesting traitor than Phaedra. 

When are people going to realize the ones that mentioned Dan being a traitor - Maks and Marcus - are gone.

Edited by IntrovertRed
  • Like 2
On 1/14/2024 at 12:47 PM, Milk-Eyed Mender said:

Bergie said Sandra was like a mom to him, so she is probably making connections that we just aren't seeing for some reason.

8 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

I don’t know if other Traitors renditions are played like this version, but all of participants are jumping way too quick on someone because of a small action.

I don't remember details once I'm done watching this stuff lol but I'm pretty sure that happens on every version I've watched, which is season 1 of US, UK, and Australia.

• Like 2
On 1/14/2024 at 9:21 AM, Michichick said:

I’m glad Dan made it through, but I think his days are numbered.

🎯 I don't know if it is just the editors cherry-picking clips to show us but he comes across as shady and nervous and fidgety AF. Like ALL THE TIME. And I don't think he did himself any favors with his roundtable speech. You knew you were going to get called out and that's the best you could come up with? "This is just my personality." I predict he'll get the boot sooner rather than later and I will laugh. It's always the ones that declare themselves as made to be a traitor that make shitty traitors. 

I also don't really understand his logic in making the murder decisions (because it seems to me, he's totally in charge of that). OK, you want to get out people that you think may suss you out, but you're also eliminating people who have been valuable in contributing to the prize pot. Don't you want to win as much money as you can? 

• Like 8