Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E11: This Game Rips Your Heart Out LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I have a feeling Julie will win immunity and poor Emily's out. Because remember she was close many times and lost both times to Bruce, who is no longer there. 

I'm kind of confused.  I feel like there's so much focus on Julie and Emily that it couldn't possibly be one of them, but I don't know who else.  For once Jake might actually not be the back up vote, I don't know why they'd target Katurah, Austin won't let them go after Dee (not sure if Dee wouldn't kick Austin to Ponderosa, though).  Maybe Drew overplays his hand trying to get Julie out.  I'm honestly hoping a Reba goes.  Preferably one of the guys but I'd be okay with Julie leaving.  And there's a lot of focus about Julie's idol.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am so incredibly nervous about tonight's vote. I really, really hope it's not Emily, but now I have to prepare for the possibility that it is.

Yeah, I'm really nervous for her.  If Dee and Julie want her out I think they will win out.  It seems early for the IC, even with a reward attached to it, so I wonder if TC is going to be a crazy one.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, Austin seems to wrapped around Dee's finger to go through with it so I think Emily's gone.

Emily's only hope is if Drew is willing to break from Reba and get Julie out.  But that would mean Drew breaking his word to Austin, and it possibly getting back to Julie that she's being targeted and she plays Austin's idol on herself.  Austin could just lie to Dee and say that he didn't know anything about Julie going.

Edited by LadyChatts
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

How are they having a BBQ at camp when the girls will be there? 

I think it'll be somewhere away from the main camp.

Last week, the boys had a bro-down on the beach.  This week, the girls are reading the tags on their buffs.

• LOL 1
Just now, wallflower75 said:

How come we're not getting cheesy 80s music for the girls like we got for the guys last week when they were left alone at camp?  Seriously!

They couldn’t find music sounding like “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”?

• LOL 2

And there we go, Austin ruining everything by being so scared of Dee's reaction.

On the one hand, how nice that players are scared of how a woman is going to react, but not in a "she's gonna be so emotional" kind of way. It shows how much power Dee has when multiple people are fearful of Dee's reaction. On the other hand, what a coward, couldn't even play his own game and now Julie's gonna target Austin/Drew hardcore.

Dee is runnnnnnnning things.  How does Austin not see that she has him wrapped around her finger?  Is he playing for his 20 day old crush or is he playing to win $1 million?

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Why does Austin have to be such a weenie about this?  Dee strikes me as someone that would personally tell Austin to his face that she's voting him out and not think twice about it.

This so much. Dee would have no issues going along with a plan that Austin would not agree with and just keeping him out of the vote. But this fool feels like he just HAS to tell her. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It shows how much power Dee has when multiple people are fearful of Dee's reaction.

I don't think multiple people are scared of Dee's reaction - only Austin and that's just because he wants to get into her pants. 

The others know to keep her out of the vote because they know she's very close to Julie and wouldn't go for it and possibly try and flip the vote. That's why they're not telling her. Not because they're afraid of her. 

• Like 4