Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Elizzikra said:

“I’m glad y’all could come…” hah! I guess they’d paid so fill up your bags at the buffet on the way out!

This killed me.  I'm SURE they are just delighted coming to a full-on brawl at a supposed wedding shower.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

This killed me.  I'm SURE they are just delighted coming to a full-on brawl at a supposed wedding shower.

You know, it beats the usual bridal shower games...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Didn’t get any snow today in my neck of the woods, but Ive had enough freezing temperatures to last me a while.

I live in a beautiful part of the country with no snow and very few nights that get to freezing. I've thought about moving to a less expensive place, but hearing about all the storms makes me rethink.

• Like 3

Two new piercing types I’ve never seen before in one segment—a chain across the nose and a stud in the middle of the lip. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Joy, allow me to draw you a diagram. 

Redd will do whatever it takes to make the relationship work. Okay.

Except for staying out of other women’s vaginas. That’s a bridge too far...

• LOL 6
Just now, JenE4 said:

Two new piercing types I’ve never seen before in one segment—a chain across the nose and a stud in the middle of the lip. 

Yeah - with the lip one, how does one apply lipstick? Over the top or work around it???

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I saw the stud in the middle of the lip on Prison Brides and couldn;t figure out what the hell was going on with that.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I live in a beautiful part of the country with no snow and very few nights that get to freezing. I've thought about moving to a less expensive place, but hearing about all the storms makes me rethink.

It's not bad. I'm rarely stuck for more than a day. It's just fucking cold sometimes 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The movie Slap Shot was based on a real minor league hockey team from Johnstown, PA and was filmed there. Johnstown was also the site of a notorious flood. Just throwing that in there.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

I adore watching Mike abdicate all responsibility for his kids while expecting to be forgiven for it.

all these parents on these shows putting everything on these kids.

why do I feel like both of these families are angling for some spinoff?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The movie Slap Shot was based on a real minor league hockey team from Johnstown, PA and was filmed there. Johnstown was also the site of a notorious flood. Just throwing that in there.

They also have a funicular 

• Like 2

I thought Shaun said he doesn’t pay child support? Now they’re saying they send her $1000 a month?

I hate these women who want to pretend the previous families don’t exist.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2