Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Hola bunkies! I have been lying on the couch, waiting for the sweet release of death all week, but I seem to have turned a corner, at last. I hope that your life giving snark fuels my newly emerging will to live. How's everyone's week been?  

• Like 3
  • Hugs 10
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! I have been lying on the couch, waiting for the sweet release of death all week, but I seem to have turned a corner, at last. I hope that your life giving snark fuels my newly emerging will to live. How's everyone's week been?  

I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well. My week has been marginally better than the past few, so I’m trying to count my blessings. I’m looking forward to this week’s snark!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sounds miserable.  You can only go up from here.  Maybe you can call Chance to drop off some hot soup as part of his delivery empire...

• LOL 7

I mean I kinda see what they were going for with opening up the house but good GOD why would you let Chance do that to your house ... I mean you see how he fucked up your life why would you be like hey Rip out walls from the house 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Sounds miserable.  You can only go up from here.  Maybe you can call Chance to drop off some hot soup as part of his delivery empire...

Somehow I don't think Chance shimmering in to my life in any way would be very salubrious. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chance continues to be the aggrieved party. 

He's the real victim here. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean I kinda see what they were going for with opening up the house but good GOD why would you let Chance do that to your house ... I mean you see how he fucked up your life why would you be like hey Rip out walls from the house 

She was enamored with the beautiful garage apartment?  She thinks exposed wiring is on trend?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Chance saw long ago how vulnerable and gullible Tayler was.  He chose her for that reason.  Now he wants to talk her into "forgiving" him.  He is not good for her or her family.

Or for the human race overall...

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I don’t think someone can get a restraining order because they were cheated on. Chase isn’t abusive or threatening to harm her—as far as we know. They were just passive aggressively thanking each other for cheating, etc. 

• Like 4

Good evening all! Had a big professional win last night and a glowing review for my first year with new employer so I’m celebrating me tonite! No suitcase of sadness, but fake lashes, tattoos and a tight bodysuit! Woohoo!

also, working hard to make my kid’s life better so keep his name out ya mouth!

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

I am drinking a dessert wine that I’ve been saving for months as the snow sits outside, watching grown women scream at each other. Life is good.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Does “shimmer down” actually mean something or did Shavel just make that up?

Shimmer down might be the opposite of a glow up? Although I don’t know what a glow up is.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4

I didn’t see it coming that “shimmer down” was going to be a malapropism for “simmer down,” I assumed it was a description for the impending wedding dress.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3