Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E09: Sword of Damocles LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I love Julie not wanting to do Kendra. There are cracks in the four!

I wish she'd realize that she isn't being taken seriously in the alliance.  Why does Dee just get the say?  I wish Julie would stick to her guns and vote Jake, but she'll probably have to cave.

• Like 1

Something epic could actually happen but because Reba has the power it probably won't.

Oh wait, Drew is telling Emily that it's not Jake but Kendra.  Maybe this will put something in motion?  I hate Jeff for taking away votes from people!  We could get a Reba going home tonight if not for this.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

What is wrong with me this episode? Am I actually kind of liking Drew? 

I'm intrigued to see who wins out: Dee or Julie?

I do have to say, as much as Dee is annoying me, I LOVE her being the true leader of their tribe. Unfortunately, like most women in these games, she's a target over the men in her alliance, but I love that she's being the vocal one and dominating the game.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
27 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I am apparently at a table for one, but I really really like Bruce.  I think he’s very good-hearted and yes, he’s old school and wears his emotions on his sleeve (I am kind of the same and it’s hard for me to fake it when I’m hurt inside), but he is someone I’d like to know.  Him finding out that Kellie wasn’t that fond of him really injured him, I believe, and I also believe he’ll go home and ask his wife and daughter if he’s overbearing.  Part of it is his strong voice and big personality.  

I feel he’s a blowhard who thinks too highly about himself. It doesn’t help that I think Probst wants him to win, because it would be a good story after he had to bow out of S44 early. Whatever Probst wants is seldom good.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Won’t happen, but that sure would be fun to see!

Yeah, I'm still praying that maybe Emily actually has her vote and her losing was some big red herring so we get surprised tonight, but I know I'm just reaching because I want something exciting to happen.  It's probably going to be Kendra or Jake.  

Just now, Straycat80 said:

I think the Fab Four of Dee, Drew, Austin and Julie is going to be around for awhile. I would still like to see any of them blindsided though. 

Especially because Austin has two idols.  I swear the Survivor Gods are just shining down on him this season.  Outside of not getting his sandwich when he wanted it he's been very fortunate at every turn.

• Like 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

None of those scenarios warrants the use of an idol, so wonder why all the foreshadowing in the beginning.

Of the current idol holders, I can't believe one is coming into play.  Bruce would be stupid not to hang onto his, and Austin would probably not think he needs to play either of his.  Maybe it's foreshadowing for the future.

Maybe Jake found an idol somehow and we're gonna see him pull one out?

I still wonder if someone found one at Belo and we never saw.  I don't even remember seeing anyone search over there.  If someone got voted off with one we probably would have seen that because they love showing people go home with idols and advantages in their pockets.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

We would have seen it by now.

Katurah has her jacket on.

Not necessarily, sometimes they've shown people in a flashback finding something.  They use the element of surprise.  I do feel like Reba is too cocky at this vote, but I still think it'll be Kendra or Jake leaving.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

We would have seen it by now.

I was thinking more like what if he found one earlier in the day, after him talking about not looking for one.

Unlikely, but just throwing out a possibility. I have to imagine an idol is on their beach somewhere.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I was thinking more like what if he found one earlier in the day, after him talking about not looking for one.

Unlikely, but just throwing out a possibility. I have to imagine an idol is on their beach somewhere.

If it hasn't been found then it's probably hiding until Austin goes looking.

Kaleb and Kellie are not impressed with Bruce.  And not that this is breaking news, but neither is Katurah.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I was just thinking that this season has been my favorite of the new era, but I'm going to get bored if Reba just runs it.

I think, if Reba had SOME adversity at this point, it would be an amazing season. Or if Reba turns on each other before F4. 

• Like 3

I think, if Reba had SOME adversity at this point, it would be an amazing season. Or if Reba turns on each other before F4. 

It will be do or die the next vote because it'll be a 4/4 split.  The problem is Jake and Katurah don't mind working with Reba, so that only leaves Emily and Bruce.  If Bruce loses immunity everyone knows he'll probably play his idol so they may try to flush it and flip the vote somewhere else.  The only person who might turn on Reba is Julie, but she seems too close to Dee at this point.  

• Like 2