Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E08: Following a Dead Horse to Water LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

And Bruce will still have his idol after this vote.  I knew there was too much talk about him going for it to actually happen tonight.  

Wait, they are on day 16?  So they have 10 days left?  I would have said to heck with the rice if they wanted Bruce gone bad enough.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Wait, they are on day 16?  So they have 10 days left?  I would have said to heck with the rice if they wanted Bruce gone bad enough.

I know you would.  Still have to remember: 2003 castaways > 2023 castaways

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Seems more likely they'll go for Jake. 

That seems likely, but I am nervous for Katurah.  I don't think she really has any ties to anybody, and the Reba 4 (plus Emily) would probably be fine voting her off, and I think Bruce would do it no problem.  

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Why aren’t the girls going after Drew and Austin? 

Because three of them are working with Drew/Austin. Well, two of them are, while the third thinks she's working WITH them instead of FOR them.

Because, every season, the players elect to ignore two men working together, but any combination of a woman working with another woman is an issue.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Why aren’t the girls going after Drew and Austin? 

Emily thinks she's in with them (which she is-for now), and they already had an alliance with Dee and Reba.  Kellie, Kendra, Katurah, and Jake wouldn't have enough votes to get them out.  It's actually too bad Bruce lost his vote, because those 5 (if he got Katurah to go along) could have maybe pulled something off.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1

So Bruce winning when he needed it is similar to Gabe a year ago, needing to win at the time he won immunity.

A thought just occurred to me not too long ago.  I can respect Jeff Probst and Mark Burnett forgoing the LIVE reunion.  It's more liability than PR.

For example, imagine if we went back in time, and Gabe & Bruce switched places.  You'd have Cassidy doubling her efforts with her wine intake to where she lost consciousness.  I hardly think Survivor wants to go to court in the aftermath of Cassidy passed out live on the Haven Studios floor at the reunion live on TV

For a minute there I thought Jake was going to quit.  Instead he's trying to pitch the 'don't be a sheep'.  He's actually not wrong with saying whoever is on the bottom will be next to go.  Some of these people are closer to the bottom than they think and they don't know it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oooh, did Jake slip up with him finding an idol, or was that an excellent move from him to psych people out?

I was wondering that myself.  I also liked how he said he might be the one deciding whose going home.