Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E36: Double Eviction #2

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

You couldn't come up with a more boring or un-suspensful double eviction if you scripted it.

Did anyone believe there was any other scenario than Mama Fi and America as nominees and surely not a soul believed a strong alpha male wasn't going to win the HOH?

9 times out of 10 the survivor of the first eviction goes home and yet again.

Now with America out there is absolutely no one to challenge Matt or Jag. She was right....they are final too and it's so boring watching them win EVERYTHING.

The only thing remotely suspenseful is whether given the opportunity will Matt cut Jag at the final two or will he be a Cody and hand his bro the millions.

Anyway Blue look great and loved her strutting her stuff for the audience to enjoy.

Edited to say: I did want to say one positive thing. They must have hired a college itern who came up with the "rewind the tape" bits with Felicia and Cirie. It was the freshest thing they've done in many years so it had to be someone with a new take behind it.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 11

All season long I read comments on here and on social media made by people hating on Blue's manner of speaking and her kitty kitty purr. It never bothered me though so I just stayed quiet, but boy did I get second-hand embarrassment with her eviction interview. That was so bad!

• Like 21
  • Applause 3

I cannot think of a more utterly predictable Double Eviction episode.

"Hello, I'm Julie Chen Moonves." 

Are you sure you aren't Marlo Thomas circa 1967? You look an awful lot like That Girl with those bangs.

image.thumb.png.747428a62eb8945e3865e4f968a4abcf.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
16 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

You couldn't come up with a more boring or un-suspensful double eviction if you scripted it.

Did anyone believe there was any other scenario than Mama Fi and America as nominees and surely not a soul believed a strong alpha male was going to win the HOH?

I had 10 seconds of hope when Cirie took the lead for HOH but she can't win for losing.  She would have put up Jag and Bowie Jane and at least worst case Jag's loyal slave, Bowie, would have gone with a slim chance Jag could have gone.  But the veto favored the big guys with long arms so yeah Jag would have stayed.

Meanwhile Matt is waiting way too long to make his move against Jag.  He will rue the day he didn't move faster.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It seemed like Cirie threw it out right after she was in the lead she got everything wrong.

That's just Cirie sucking at comps.  You could see she was devastated she lost.  Getting America out was the last thing she wanted.   Getting Jag out was the first thing she wanted.  Losing HOH was the worst possible outcome for her.

• Like 1

I was shocked with how much Blue was patting herself on her back for being a master strategist.  What?  Some people really have no idea...

I, too, was really hoping that Bowie would make the nominations interesting.  Then, I had a hope that Matt would use the veto.  Hope is good, but this cast seems to be more hopeless.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

It seemed like Cirie threw it out right after she was in the lead she got everything wrong. 

Actually I think she took an early lead by sheer dumb luck. The competition seemed like a crapshoot guessing game. It's impossible to memorize all three posters in that short amount of time when you don't even know what you're supposed to be looking for.

I still see Cirie winning this whole thing. Bowie will go next, followed by Felicia. Then Jag and Matt will win parts one and two of the final HoH comps, and whoever wins Part 3 will probably take Cirie to F2. And she will win because the jury will be pissed off at Jag or Matt.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Perfect opportunity for Bowie to work with Matt to backdoor Jag.  I will never understand why people continue to play so hard with the intent to only get 3rd or 4th place.  Play to win especially at this point. 

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

And she will win because the jury will be pissed off at Jag or Matt.

I don't think so. This year's cast pride themselves on being fans and gamers. And they're really big on comp wins.

It's gonna be Jag or Matt.

Edited by Gummo
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I still see Cirie winning this whole thing. Bowie will go next, followed by Felicia. Then Jag and Matt will win parts one and two of the final HoH comps, and whoever wins Part 3 will probably take Cirie to F2. And she will win because the jury will be pissed off at Jag or Matt.

1 hour ago, Gummo said:

I don't think so. This year's cast pride themselves on being fans and gamers. And they're really big on comp wins.

It's gonna be Jag or Matt.

Not to mention, Cirie’s long and illustrious reality TV career could work against her at that point; the jury might vote to award the winner’s check to somebody who hasn’t already had multiple previous cracks at the prize.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Not to mention, Cirie’s long and illustrious reality TV career could work against her at that point; the jury might vote to award the winner’s check to somebody who hasn’t already had multiple previous cracks at the prize.

We'll see. Blue and America are already pissed. If either Matt or Jag take Cirie the other will be pissed. Never underestimate a bitter jury. And Cirie would probably have Bowie and Felicia's vote in any case.

• Like 1

I see Bowie the goat to take to the end. Felicia will be out next. Then Matt and Jag will aim to take each other out. It will be Bowie, Cirie and Jag final 3 and Jag will win. Probably against Bowie in F2. My prediction. And so boring. Also, Jag was voted out so his win will be like Chris' Survivor win. And not be a true win, in my eyes. 

Bowie is such a waste. She could have really upped her resume had she put up Matt and Jag. Stupid player. 

Oh, and, none of them could get any of the HOH questions. This is such a pitiful cast. Awful season.

Edited by Lamima
  • Like 2
  • Love 1