Type keyword(s) to search

S03.01: Loverboys, City Girls, and Yachties-Oh My!

• Start Topic

Kyle arranges a ski vacation with friends from all around the globe; a newly single Danielle is ready to move on from heartbreak; Malia and Katie are quickly intrigued by Kory's charm; Kyle drops the bomb that Tom Schwartz will be joining them. 

I know they are using crossovers, and that’s fine, but I have no connection with any of the yachties, having given upon Below Deck years ago.

Not sure whether I will stay with it.

• Like 7

I'm so glad Jordan shut down Alex and Brian when they each tried to kiss her.  I wonder if they thought she was easy because she's a former playmate.  Then Alex starts flirting with Danielle and she blows him off because she knows he tried to make out with Jordan.  He'll find out real soon that If Danielle is anything it's extremely loyal to her friends!  Anyway that guy is coming off as a major douche so far. 

Edited by swankie
Remembered and inserted guys' names.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

What an odd mix of people. Just glad they didn't even attempt to pretend that they're all friends because it was obviously many were meeting for the first time.

Also glad to see that they attempted to even out the genders and have a few less couples. Although it still seems like the single women vastly outnumber the eligible guys.

Danielle still bugs. Why is she trying to make Schwartz's arrival all about her? She probably met him exactly once and hung out with his ex Katie in a big group at Bravocon. She really needs to stop getting so involved in other peoples lives. 

Hate Malia and hate that Sandy was in the preview. Just no.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Apparently, winter shouldn't be fun, at least for viewers. I agree that it's an odd mix of people. And right off the bat, they're planning hookups and getting drunk. Pay attention, Bravo, about who sleeps with whom: we. don't. care.

The only new additions I've seen before are Jordan, Alex, and Malia. Does Jordan give off some vibe I can't understand? To me, it doesn't seem like she's inviting interaction, yet the two idiots tried to hit on her like she was being all come hither. I used to like Alex, but not now. On his season of BD, he successfully hid the fact that he's an asshole douchebag. I stopped watching BD Med because of Malia and Sandy. Sorry to see them again.

Kory, the fact that you haven't put a name on your situation doesn't mean you don't have a commitment.

Oh, look, Danielle is concerned about a relationship that's none of her business. 

On the other hand, no Paige, Sierra, Craig, or Austin. Win.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Does Jordan give off some vibe I can't understand? To me, it doesn't seem like she's inviting interaction, yet the two idiots tried to hit on her like she was being all come hither.

She was a former Playboy centerfold (actually I think she was the last centerfold before Playboy folded for good) - a fact which it felt like the guys knew even if no one discussed it. Why else would they all be hot to trot when she gave zero indication she was into either of them.

And speaking of which, Jordan's response to Alex in the hot tub was a master class in how to say no. Very clear no, no, no - without a raised voice, or the slightest indication that she might mean anything other than what she was saying. 

• Like 9

I watched Summer House: Martha's Vineyard and liked Jordan a lot. She has a lot of self-respect and is very firm with guys and doesn't allow any of them to objectify her because she's posed nude. She has no problem making herself heard without getting disproportionately angry. I'm so glad she's on Winter House.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

I'm glad they mixed up the people this season.  I don't want to see the same S.H. people on W.H.  No Paige YAY!  She's on S.C. and it can be over exposure real quick.

I almost didn't recognize Malia and Katie with their darker hair.  I remember Katie being a very sweet, very hardworking chief stew.  Malia was a good bosun; very hard working and I know a lot of people didn't like her but I always did. 

Kyle and Amanda seem to be the mom and dad of the house.  

• Like 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I don't get when Bravo allow the women to all have brown or blond long hair on current shows like BD,  and M and K almost twins on WH.

IKR, it's so difficult to tell them apart.  And then the new blonde chick said she's into Crypto I was like Oh F'in' NO!  Not another one 😬 I wonder if they really invest in crypto or do they say they do because it sounds cool...

So having watched the episode I've got a few early opinions.  Alex = EWWW!  The guy is just coming across as a gross douche.  Didn't he say he only uses the bathroom to brush his teeth, everything else he does outdoors?!  Does he think he's being funny?

Kory = ok he's an F boi too but IDK there's something fun about him.  Like I would never want to be around him IRL but on the show....IDK he's entertaining.

Tom:  "I feel like I've become a side character in someone else's movie."  Tom you dummy!  You've always been a side character

Edited by Dirtybubble
forgot something
  • Like 3

Alex is so gross. He’s so awkward and icky. He seems like a really bad flirter too.

I don’t get the appeal of Kory. He’s such a dbag to me. Sam probably thinks they are in a relationship. He’s prob in a so called relationship with her to keep being on the show. He seems so desperate. 

Alex totally remembers trying to kiss Jordan. He’s just pretending he doesn’t because he got rejected.

Schwartz is looking a bit rough.

• Like 1
On 10/27/2023 at 9:08 PM, Thumper said:

I missed the show.  Wasn’t Kory involved with someone from Summer House?  No more?  🤷‍♀️

They said so on the show, but it started (with Sam) in the previous season of Winter House. 

• Thanks 2