Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E33: POV #11 Results, Eviction #11

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Purely MHO, but I think Cory had one of the classiest - if not THE classiest - exits of the season.

While his exit with the houseguests and chat with Julie were fine, I found his mocking Cam classless. He can dislike Cam all he wants although how ironic he (Cory) didn't like Mama Fe disliking him, but leave Cam's daughter out of it. I had high hopes for Cory at the beginning but he turned out to be extremely immature and self important.

Edited by Realityrocks
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I just had an epiphany regarding Julie's sign-off messages: maybe she got secretly married again and her actual last name is Chen-Moonves-Love-One-Another! (Which I for one would find more palatable than that hypocritical Stuart Smalley bullshit.)

I think she should throw in an oldie but a goody...I'm Julie Chen Moonves, Be kind. Rewind. 😄

Is this season super boring to anyone else? 

Bye Cory! 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I've really lost interest in this season but the last person I want to see win is Blue. She just seems like such an immature, shallow social media poser wannabe. 

And BB is a classy game???  The two are a match made in trash TV-land.

• LOL 1

Every season there comes the pivotal episode where it is all over.

This was it.

The rest of the season will be Matt and Jag trading HOH's until there is nobody left. And even if someone else wins they will still not pull the trigger on the duo and target cannon fodder or if by some miracle if Matt or Jag is on the block next to a pawn the other will win the veto and the pawn will go to jury.

It's one of those scenarios. Matt and Jag will be in the final two chairs with Matt likely winning if the jury is bitter and won't vote for Jag.

One last thing. I despise players like Cory that when they get put up next to their ride of die they sit there like a little b**ch while the other nominee has the cajones to confront their dream killer. No respect for Cory and much for America.

• Like 1

Wow, a whole nine posts.  This season is knocking 'em dead…almost literally.

As for myself, I legitimately forgot this was airing last night.  Not "I want to watch the hockey game (Kings 7, Wild 3! Woohoo!), so I'll record BB and catch it later", I just plain forgot this was on.  Riveting stuff, apparently.

And this despite the "brilliant" "suspense" about whether Cory would be backdoored.  Which Julie spoiled when she opened the show, and which Clayton (Announcer Guy) also spoiled during the recap.

If you're not going to even pretend the backdoor isn't happening, why not show the Veto Ceremony on Tuesday?  WTF, show?

I have more, but I lack the enthusiasm for a long post.  I mean, I have until Sunday to finish this.  Later.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Skooma said:

And BB is a classy game???  The two are a match made in trash TV-land.

Doesn’t mean the audience is trash, though - not necessarily, at least.

Also doesn’t mean the audience wants to see trash rewarded with cash.

• Like 6
23 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Is a dress considered sexy or fashionable if you have to keep hiking it up? Not a good look.

OMG!!! I thot the same thing!! Throw that dress in the dumpster! Not a good look!! 

And it was every 5 seconds not every 5 minutes!! Geez!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I understand that the hair-roller thing is a political statement in Korea, and I don't judge Blue for it.

That said, she looked so much better with a more-common hairdo.

Not only did Julie have trouble with her dress, but director Tony DuCoin did at least three segments with these weird low angles that emphasized Julie's shoes more than her face.  Dude, save the foot-fetish for your own time, okay?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
23 hours ago, Nashville said:

Nothing to see here.

23 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Wow, a whole nine posts.  This season is knocking 'em dead…almost literally.

As for myself, I legitimately forgot this was airing last night.  Not "I want to watch the hockey game (Kings 7, Wild 3! Woohoo!), so I'll record BB and catch it later", I just plain forgot this was on.  Riveting stuff, apparently.

And this despite the "brilliant" "suspense" about whether Cory would be backdoored.  Which Julie spoiled when she opened the show, and which Clayton (Announcer Guy) also spoiled during the recap.

If you're not going to even pretend the backdoor isn't happening, why not show the Veto Ceremony on Tuesday?  WTF, show?

I have more, but I lack the enthusiasm for a long post.  I mean, I have until Sunday to finish this.  Later.

Yeah, I noticed Julie spoiled the backdoor right off the bat and wondered why she would do that.

Edited by North of Eden