Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E02: Brought a Bazooka to a Tea Party LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I’d rather have this show go back to 60 minutes with less commercials. 

I don't mind the 90 minutes, though I'm trying to get used to it this week for a regular episode.  I keep waiting for them to be at the challenge.

So Emily is trying to do damage control and make an alliance with Kaleb.  He's actually getting Emily more now, but feels she has a big mouth and can't get out of her own way.

So is this a red herring or is Kaleb genuinely wanting to work with Emily now?

Hey, she got the episode quote!

Oh Kaleb, you seem sweet. You don't really need to spend the time on Emily if you think she's not going to be able to keep her mouth shut.

If she's all about facts and logic, she can flip on you at any time if she thinks it's a good move for her.

Now she's trying to do damage control with Sabiyah and Brandon.  She calls his hair stunning.  Now she's working on Sean.

I feel like this is going to be for nothing, because I'd be shocked if Lulu loses that she has the votes to stick around.  Even without Sabiyah's vote.

• Like 2

Brandon is telling all about Emily.  Oh, and apparently his whole tribal dynamic.  And Drew is mad because Bruce didn't spill all, so he doesn't think he'll want to work with him going forward.

I like that they are changing up advantage island.  Bruce is protecting his vote and forgoing the idol/advantage.  Brandon is going to play.  Drew is also going to play.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh Kaleb, you seem sweet. You don't really need to spend the time on Emily if you think she's not going to be able to keep her mouth shut.

If she's all about facts and logic, she can flip on you at any time if she thinks it's a good move for her.

Kaleb, you have heard the parable of the scorpion and the frog, haven’t you???  Emily’s nature will come back to sting you.

Edited by MerBearHou
Scorpions sting, not bite
  • Like 2

Safety Without Power Advantage-Drew leaves TC before the votes are cast and can't be voted for, but can't cast a vote.  So basically like an idol, except he can't vote and won't know who goes home until everyone returns to camp. 

Just now, iMonrey said:

Good grief Brandon is a loser. No wonder he's a "content producer."

I have to believe that the show thought he was going to be another Carson-type nerd superfan and he bombed day 1, so now they are making fun of him in the edit.

So Brandon admits to his tribe he has no vote.  Sean is asking himself where Brandon's strengths are because he supposedly said he was the puzzle king and has bombed in puzzles so far.

• Like 2

Brandon is open about his failure. At this point, he’s probably figuring he’s got nothing to lose.

Once again: I want him to get a win. Any win.

And why are everyone’s knees all banged up?

• Like 3

And Drew is telling his tribe about his advantage.  

Oh, he thinks this can be used down the road for someone whose in trouble at TC.  Kind of smart.

And now Austin is telling Drew about his beware advantage.  Drew fancies the two of them another J.T. and Stephen.  I'd consider it an insult to be compared to J.T.  And Drew can go anytime.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

That guy's legs sure are nicked up and bitten. The tall guy who went on the boat ride.

That's right, he's Drew.

What are these knuckleheads doing? Just being silly with their buffs.

Edited by Lamb18

Kendra wants to work with Brando, and says that the girls on Belo are three strong and nothing is going to break them up.  Yeah, like we haven't heard that before.

Jake's already onto the girls being a group.

Edited by LadyChatts

So Bruce thinks he's got Jake (most likely), Kellie (whose already turning on the girls because guys of course means strength), and Brando (kind of seeing where the cards fall).

Kellie can go for being in the middle.  I want to save Katurah.

Edited by LadyChatts

Challenge time!  Place your bets, will Brandon redeem himself or is he going to be another liability?  And will it even matter since Emily is a target.

Okay Probst, Hannah was not voted off.  She quit.  Call it like it is.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1