Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Chill Barry

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

Barry's back! And he's somehow in a minifridge. And oh yeah, Zara never met him before and of course her mind is blown about all of this and nobody cares. Honestly, Barry's presence made this episode better than last week's. And liked that finishing Other Barry off was a group effort, not just Archer saving the day.

Loved that Pam's brass knuckles said "PAMPAGE."

• Like 4

A lot of fun lines about how the group relate to each other especially Cyril.

On one hand: Whenever I am at my lowest I always return to one fundamental truth.   At least I’m not Cyril.  

on the other

Hey only we get to make fun of Cyril.  And it’s the key to our solidarity for some reason.

and finally:

That’s how we all stick together.

By mercilessly mocking each other in increasingly hurtful ways.

Yeah see you get it.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Like 1

I just wonder how they are going to wrap the series up.  Are they planning on Archer leaving the agency and that is why she is there?  Otherwise she is just a pointless character taking what little time is left from the other characters.  

She just takes me out of the show because I just don’t get why she is there.

They should have found a reason to bring Barry into the agency.  He has been the best side character and having him for the last season would have been fun to watch.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, ch1 said:

I just wonder how they are going to wrap the series up.  Are they planning on Archer leaving the agency and that is why she is there?  Otherwise she is just a pointless character taking what little time is left from the other characters.  

She just takes me out of the show because I just don’t get why she is there.

They should have found a reason to bring Barry into the agency.  He has been the best side character and having him for the last season would have been fun to watch.

Yes, I agree with this. They could of created a nice Barry and kept the mean Barry and have them around in some way each week to help/fight with Archer. Also Ray and Cheryl seemed to have disappeared. Zara in addition to really not doing much, spent much of her time just bitching. Show doesn't need it, even if this wasn't the last season.

• Like 1

I like that fridge Barry had a water filter warning on the screen. I cannot believe they had a Yucca Mountain plot. But glad to see Pam in the field! She leveled the goon with her left cross.

I'm liking drunk Zara. 

Say what you want about Archer, but he can bring it with the Pamaggedon knuckles!

Don't be appliance racist!

• Like 1

I'm caught up now. I also never wondered how or why Barry/OtherBarry keep coming back from oblivion. Could there be a final mastermind to fight in the series finale? All of the assholes I can remember have been dealt with. Maybe it's the secondary Russian guy? The one that was below Jakov? With the voice modulator? I dunno. It wouldn't be as bad to watch as seeing the gang take on Fabian or Robert.

Archer never learns about fighting robots, does he? Nice that he figured that he'd be the one to make the charge, but he was just asking for another ass-whumpin'.

Maybe it would be Slater?

Abusing Cyril never gets old, does it?

I'm still not bothered by Zara, but I still get the criticisms.

How many more episodes are left? Four or five?

• Like 1

I'm curious about how they'll end the series. Is Archer leaving the agency the reason Lana is still around? Otherwise, she feels like a pointless character taking away from others. It would have been more interesting to bring in Barry for the final season since he's been a great side character.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

Archer Season 14 is 8 episodes.

Just doing the math in my head. There’s going to be a panel at New York Comic Con, and now I know that would take place two days after the series finale. I hope I can make it there. I like Archer panels.

5 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Just doing the math in my head. There’s going to be a panel at New York Comic Con, and now I know that would take place two days after the series finale. I hope I can make it there. I like Archer panels.

Panel reservations were today and I managed to snag a spot! There was no way I was missing this one.

• Like 1