Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! I've spent the whole afternoon fluffing my pom poms! 

Has everyone had a good week?

I got a Jury Duty summons the same week my relationship blew up.

So I'm having a giant glass of wine... And I made this AI image with a phone app today where I ended up having three arms, and I put it on my LinkedIn.  CUZ WHO CARES AT THIS POINT

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 6
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wait he can give me all the babies he wanna give me? .. ew

I will never understand when the talk about impregnation as a turn on.  If you are committed couple trying for a child, fine.  But hey, I'm going to F you so hard and then you'll have a nine month pregnancy and 18+ year commitment to a whole human that I may or may not acknowledge.  I am not turned on.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I got a Jury Duty summons the same week my relationship blew up.

So I'm having a giant glass of wine... And I made this AI image with a phone app today where I ended up having three arms, and I put it on my LinkedIn.  CUZ WHO CARES AT THIS POINT

Oh no! My son was called for jury duty and ended up serving on a grand jury for three months. He's a sensitive soul and the grisly details of the cases really got to him. Hope you get a nice boring property case. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no! My son was called for jury duty and ended up serving on a grand jury for three months. He's a sensitive soul and the grisly details of the cases really got to him. Hope you get a nice boring property case. 

Oh there is no way I'm serving on that Jury... I have a trip to Toronto like two days later.  My dad was a trial lawyer and he told me the secret of how to not get selected. 😄

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

See, he KNOWS that Raneka will stay with no matter what, so he's out there on the Streets, looking for all the poontang!  She isn't going anywhere!

Bingo. And he has nothing but contempt for her. He'll empty her wallet and steal her blind without a care. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

why did he have to explain about the money why would he tell her at all that it was short that was weird 

She demanded a specific rate to agree to be his girlfriend after release?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Oh there is no way I'm serving on that Jury... I have a trip to Toronto like two days later.  My dad was a trial lawyer and he told me the secret of how to not get selected. 😄

I have a jury duty story! I got called (I get called a lot, only served once). This one was different--no newspapers allowed in the room, big looooooong witness list, the wait was so long they put on a movie. I got really nervous because I realized that it was a high profile murder (local high school kid who killed his teacher) and I was FREAKING OUT because I knew that the jurors have to look at graphic pictures and go to the crime scene and stuff. This was a nice, sweet pretty teacher, loved by all. All over the papers. And the kid? By the time of trial he was 19. My son was 19 at the time. I was a WRECK. Knew that as a nice fat old white lady I was primo jury material. Frantically reading the witness list to see if I knew anyone. Of course I didn't, I'm not sociable. So I'm all scared and nervous and worried and so afraid I'll be picked. THEN the defense lawyers walked in. And I knew one of them. She was the mother of one of my son's elementary school classmates and we'd been pretty friendly. So as I was leaving the sidebar (we all had to go up and tell the judge it wouldn't be a hardship to serve), I walked over to her and I'm all "SUSAN! HI-EEEEE! How ARE you?? How's Jackson? Its GREAT to see you!" Gush gush gush. She's rigid with embarrassment. As I'm walking to the door I hear "STOP THAT JUROR!". I was stopped, and dismissed. I was tremblingly grateful. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Yet another felon who is going to learn that all the sugar her sugar daddy has is the equivalent of two coffee stained sugar packets from a Waffle House.

that had been stored in the guy's wallet for years 

• LOL 2