Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Redd is just the opposite of smooth. He can't even dissemble. He's texting some other chick while Joynomi sobs and he's all "NO, you're the girl for me!"

And this is about 30 minutes after he had sex with some other woman.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3

S06.E11: The Reckoning/S06.E12: Onion of Lies

Redd's read the riot act after his illicit rendez-vous; Brittney shares new information about Andy.

Raneka receives a call that shakes her world; Mikey faces a momentous decision; Redd begs for mercy.

Original air date 2023.11.24

Thanksgiving is over.  Family stayng with you?  Why not settle in for an evening of quality entertainment, the LAL 2 hour season finale!

Speculations:  Redd will claim he did the nasty with his bestie because Joynomi "cheated" on him many years ago.  Brittany will tell us something that further enhances our opinion of Andy as a garbage person.  She should know.  After all garbage recognizes garbage.  Raneka will learn of Lacitrus Asonta's fate.  Her children lives are still not improved.  

• Like 6
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi Bunkies,  I'm back!  I haven't caught up on the show, so hopefully I will be able to figure out what has transpired.  If I say anything off the wall, just blame it on the pain meds!

Don't worry, nothing has happened.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi Bunkies,  I'm back!  I haven't caught up on the show, so hopefully I will be able to figure out what has transpired.  If I say anything off the wall, just blame it on the pain meds!

Glad to see you back! How are you feeling?

• Like 2
  • Love 1