Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Not sure what they are doing to Louis but I had a tooth pulled and they used novocaine. I was fine to drive. Since Louis is having more than one tooth pulled, maybe they are using general or twilight but maybe not.

Anyway, I don't think that it's unreasonable for him to have someone drive him and bring him home and I think it makes perfect sense for him to live at his mother's house FOR FREE while he is working a minimum wage job and trying to rebuild his life.

Melissa is a moron.

For that many teeth, they have to use general anesthesia.  The lidocaine will wear off before they can finish all of the teeth.  There is a maximum amount you can be given at one time.  Been there with it's buddy, Marcaine (I'm allergic to lidocaine). 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Redd, stop sharing your location. Did they swing back to the hotel after luring her to the gas station. Or did he pull a LaCitrus and disappear during the night? I just tuned in, so I don’t know what im watching.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just had a Shriner’s Hospital commercial here. Marlo Thomas should have stopped the cosmetic surgery about 20 procedures ago.

About ten years ago, when Chris Hayes had his MSNBC show on weekend mornings, she was a guest once, with Gloria Steinem. Gloria has had now work done and looks great. Watching Marlo trying to twist her frozen features into any kind of expression was horribly fascinating. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I worked at the dental school, when there were fire alarms I'd see people who'd been mid-procedure down on the sidewalk, gaga from medications and holding ice packs or bloody tissues to their faces. Can you imagine? Having to get out of the chair mid-extraction or surgery, trudging down four flights of stairs and hanging outside for twenty minutes? 

NOT BECAUSE the vodka is talking,  but couldn't Louie go to the local university dental school for treatment? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

And spinning the chair back and forth.

But hey - it's not like he's had practice...

She could do a MUCH better job of helping him learn to interview. Nagging, scolding, lecturing and making him feel like shit about himself is not going to build his confidence.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

NOT BECAUSE the vodka is talking,  but couldn't Louie go to the local university dental school for treatment? 

He would save a lot of money.  Since he's having teeth pulled, he would be well served by a dental school.  Of course, that's not fancy enough for Melissa.  She wants high end teeth for BMOC Louie.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

I'm shocked Melissa put Louie's dental stuff on her credit card! $4500??  What's the interest rate on that? 28%?

Lawd.

I wonder if the dentist would finance it? You can finance cosmetic surgery.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

He could, but there might not be one near him. Dental schools aren't really that thick on the ground. Isn't he in Georgia? There is only one dental school in the entire state. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He could, but there might not be one near him. Dental schools aren't really that thick on the ground. Isn't he in Georgia? There is only one dental school in the entire state. 

I think they are in Florida.

Donna is going to make a special pasta sauce tonight to celebrate.

Will THE WOODEN SPOON make an appearance?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

I wonder if the dentist would finance it? You can finance cosmetic surgery.

At my dentist they don't, but direct you to apply for a care card, some third party outfit that finances dental care. But you have to have good credit. 

2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think they are in Florida.

Florida has three dental schools. Depending on where he's located it might be an option. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She didn't exactly sound excited to date Louie.  Maybe he's not as desirable as Melissa believes.  Does he need to explain how popular he was in high school? 

Perhaps he could show her the yearbook? Or his prom photo?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1