Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Empress1 said:

She says she cheated on him, so I guess not.

Thing is they had never met.  He stopped talking to her.  she went out and had sex with three different men.  She is so depressed and has major issues around sex and relationships, so it's not like she was having a major emotional connection with someone.  

His family turned it into she is a cheating cheater who cheats. Seriously, if either of them is going to go cruising for some strange, it'll be Redd.    

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I went to The Dollar Store today to buy some holiday stuff. Everything was $1.25. They really should change the name of the store.

I love Dollar Tree! Even at 1.25 its a bargain. Dollar and a Quarter Tree isn't very euphonious. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have found so much gift wrap/gift bags/ribbon at estate sales lately I am well provided, possibly for the next decade. 

I’m still using my late grandmother’s gift wrap.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Yet another thing to neb for at estate sales!

So many of the homeowners have been crafters. Sewing supplies, knitting supplies, kids crafts, professional level gift wrapping supplies. I got a giant haul of colorful tissue paper at one, for about two bucks. 

HA! I KNEW Melissa was lying. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Our local post office dropped 'Mail by' dates in our mailbox. I think they're expecting a big mail year.

I think they are understaffed everywhere. For the last couple of years, our area has had a vacancy rate of about 30 percent.

Donna's not wrong but she needs to STFU.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Melissa. They do not. Allow. Patients. To go home. Alone. When they have been. Under anesthesia. His mother taking him to surgery is YOUR FAULT.

Not sure what they are doing to Louis but I had a tooth pulled and they used novocaine. I was fine to drive. Since Louis is having more than one tooth pulled, maybe they are using general or twilight but maybe not.

Anyway, I don't think that it's unreasonable for him to have someone drive him and bring him home and I think it makes perfect sense for him to live at his mother's house FOR FREE while he is working a minimum wage job and trying to rebuild his life.

Melissa is a moron.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

True story. I was in the dentist's chair getting a tooth drilled when a Derecho decided to roll through and take out the electricity for 10 minutes. Not fun.

When I worked at the dental school, when there were fire alarms I'd see people who'd been mid-procedure down on the sidewalk, gaga from medications and holding ice packs or bloody tissues to their faces. Can you imagine? Having to get out of the chair mid-extraction or surgery, trudging down four flights of stairs and hanging outside for twenty minutes? 

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 2