Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E16: Art Imitates Life

• Start Topic

Ralph continues to be piece of 💩.

complaining about Drew working for a living, please. She’s making money -what are you doing? Oh finding every minor thing Drew might have done to throw back at her to defend his despicable behavior. 

He is disgusting and I truly hope women in unhealthy relationships who watch this show realize that this is no way to live and they deserve better…

He really triggers he because he reminds me way to much of my ex-husband. Been divorced since 1992 but happily remarried in 1995 but he takes me right back to that hell scape I lived.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 12
  • Hugs 7
  • Love 1

This season was so boring and annoying. Why didn’t we get some of Kenya’s salon opening.

I don’t think Todd’s film is going to win many awards.

Drew really has a great voice. I hope she kicks abusive Ralph out of her life. I also hope she gets therapy from an actual psychologist who specializes in abusive relationships- Dr. Ken is a disgrace.

• Like 14

I may be in the minority but I feel bad for Drew.  Everyone and everything seems to be piling on her.  And, as someone whose father had Alzheimer’s, she has my deepest sympathy.  That alone is a heavy load to bear.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Like 8
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

The funniest part of this season for me is that it looks like Todd worked harder on his "film" than Sheree did on, well, anything.

I had watched the trailer before last night and though the movie looks pretty busy and not quite sure what it wants to be, I will say. it didn't look embarrassingly bad. Given how this season of RHOA made it look like Todd was filming a home movie, the visuals in the trailer are pretty professional looking and again, not embarrassing. And it's going to air on Peacock. So good for you Todd.

I think in the long run, the more Todd can call his own (though I know Kandi's a producer on the movie as well), the more likely their marriage will be to survive.

Other than that? Not much about last night interested me. I know Bravo is trying to hype Drew's marriage falling apart as a scandal akin to Scandoval (filming ended in January but we had to pick back up in March because SCANDAL!). This ain't that. We the viewers have seen that marriage disintegrating since the day they joined the show. So to my mind, there's no there there, in terms of shocking me or creating engaging drama. 

Wasn't a Drew fan before this season, not one now. If she is the face of RHOA going forward? Then not particularly interested.

Drew is going to have some feelings about cousin Courtney after her final talking head and hot mic moments. But I'm really not going to love that the reunion is going to be all about Drew. And that they're bringing on Ralph! to try and play victim in the dissolution of his marriage.  Think reunion will be mostly skim-watching for me.

• Like 11

I agree it wasn’t necessary to turn the cameras back on but it seems that’s Bravos latest thing. (Scandoval, Drew and Ralph, Mauricio and Kyle) I think viewers saw enough of Ralph on the show that we understand why the marriage failed. I also don’t care if the “streets are talking.” If she doesn’t want to mention having a girlfriend that’s her priority. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Also not a Drew fan.  She often has a loose relationship with the truth.  That said, I don’t need to see anymore Ralph or cousin Courtney/squeaky.  His behavior is far worse and abusive and while they can roast Drew at the reunion, Ralph shouldn’t be part of it.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/27/2023 at 9:10 PM, Stats Queen said:

This season was so boring and annoying. Why didn’t we get some of Kenya’s salon opening.

I don’t think Todd’s film is going to win many awards.

Drew really has a great voice. I hope she kicks abusive Ralph out of her life. I also hope she gets therapy from an actual psychologist who specializes in abusive relationships- Dr. Ken is a disgrace.

I agree about everything except for Drew having a great voice. And even Dr. Ken (not the world's best psychologist) was shocked by Ralph's behavior. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1

So, I just got to this last night. Thoughts:

• The Pass looks like your standard low-budget independent film. The telling thing will be whether the technicals (lighting, sound, editing) are feature-quality or if it looks as bad as/worse than the Project Greenlight submissions. 
  • Drew is actually talented and needs to get hooked up at TPS where she could have a regular paycheck coming in for the portions of the year that she's not filming RHOA.
  • The concept of Ralph being upset because she's coming home from work at 3am, when we all know that he comes home at that time or later from the club is laughable.
  • Saw/read that Kenya is now complaining that she is getting the "Nene edit" - she produced a viable story (the development and opening of the Kenya Moore Hair Studio) and Bravo chose to show almost none of it over the course of the season. She also complained that they didn't show Brooklyn's 3rd birthday party "even though all the Bravo babies were there" (evidently, in addition to Kandi's kids, Shamea's kid and Porsha's daughter were also in attendance)
  • So, I started to wonder if "cousin" Courtney was actually Ralph playing the long game - getting his relative on the show and having her develop a relationship with Drew as a way for him to keep tabs on where she was going and what she was doing when he wasn't around.
  • That Ty chick must have it going on - she stays turning out straight, dissatisfied women.
  • Ralph is trash.
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

• That Ty chick must have it going on - she stays turning out straight, dissatisfied women.
  • Ralph is trash.

OMG. That gave me a laugh I very much needed!

Edited by politichick
Made cuts to show what made me laugh.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1