Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E09: Power of Veto #3

Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Can the producers really be happy about Felicia's HOH?

There is zero suspense (though they will desperately try and gin some up) if the entire house is in lockstep with this eviction.

There is still the possibility I suppose someone decides its better to keep a big target around, but who knows?

Clucking like a chicken and laying eggs.  What the F is with all this grade-school humor? I mean it has been bad before but they keep taking it to a new high in lows.

Finally, that was some of the most SUSPECT editing I have ever seen on the show. I would bet the ranch those reaction shots of Cirie to Jared and Blue were reactions to something entirely different as we never saw them in the same frame together. Take about Fake News.

• Like 3

It seems like maybe the show has gotten the message that it's been way too Cirie-focused. They did a much better job this time featuring other people, like an entire segment devoted to Mecole, another to Red and Cameron, a little bit more of Blue and Cory. The only person still invisible in this game is America, I've barely heard a peep out of her in nine episodes.

BTW - why did Mecole have a camera?

So, I get it. Hisam is obnoxious, arrogant and delusional. But after the "fun" of seeing him evicted, what then? Watching Cirie march her way to the final two? She's surrounded by a strong alliance and even the people not in that alliance are coming to her and helping her. Hisam isn't the biggest threat in this game, she is. It's just so frustrating and predictable. By the time anyone realizes it, it will be too late.

Oh, and Felicia? You might want to tone down your bravado a notch after that abysmal performance in the Veto comp.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Watching Felicia and Hisam dipping their chips in the communal hummus was skeeving me out.  Like, it didn’t *look* like they were double-dipping, but still.  Scoop some out onto a plate for your own damn self.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

Cirie is running the show....it may wind up mirroring the dullest season ever (not counting Season 1) which would be the season the boring Derrick called all the shots, was never in danger....horribly boring.

Ewwwww Derrick…. 🤮

the other shitty season was Cody Cauliflower  being carried to the end by a house full of idiots!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Say what you want, but I thought this was one of the best back doors ever.  He never saw it coming, his pompous, arrogant, condescending ass won't even make it to Jury.  /flipoff

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, xKHANx said:

Say what you want, but I thought this was one of the best back doors ever.  He never saw it coming, his pompous, arrogant, condescending ass won't even make it to Jury.  /flipoff

This was a blindside BD, done to near-textbook perfection; when the target is so blind as to assist in its execution, however, I’m not sure it gets to count as one.  😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, mertensia said:

Do they ever get tired of sticky goop in competitions? Also, just out of curiosity, how much time does it take in the shower to get the goop off?

And my practical side wonders what it does to the plumbing to have all that goop down the shower drain.

• Like 1

This episode is the perfect example of why I love this show so much!  I was so excited to see Hasim get blind-sided and, boy, did he get taken by surprise!  He was so mad as the credits rolled! LOL  I love when there's a villain who everyone (EVERYONE!) in the house agrees needs to be gone and relishes the opportunity to kick him to the curb.  So satisfying!

The Veto competition was a lot of fun.  I laughed throughout the entire segment!  Felecia made it through the goop ONCE!  Jag lost both his boots.  Corey lost his pants.  Everyone was totally exhausted by the end.  The non-players were on the sidelines, delighted by the battle. Crawling through goop, covered in colorful feathers, and laying a giant egg makes for some silly, fun viewing.  

When Hasim speaks in the Diary Room, he reminds me of Marcus Lemonis from "The Profit".  Anyone else see the resemblance in looks, diction, and mannerisms?

• Like 1